SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Expert Reports Replies to Randy's post

Posted 9 days ago More by Randy I. 1 Reply

[quote=1568978]Great as always Randy. Congratulations btw on become number 4. At the rate you are going you should be number 1 guru by the weekend lol that is fantastic you deserve it as your posts are always informative. By the way I miss your personal forum. Question are we allow to put external links now? Wish you much success. Keep up the great job. Ray[/quote] The link I gave is from SFI's own Training Dept. If that is not allowed I apologize.
Ray G. posted:
Great as always Randy. Congratulations btw on become number 4. At the rate you are going you should be number 1 guru by the weekend lol that is fantastic you deserve it as your posts are always informative. By the way I miss your personal forum.

Question are we allow to put external links now?

Wish you much success. Keep up the great job.

Ray

The link I gave is from SFI's own Training Dept. If that is not allowed I apologize.
3x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #2

Posted 9 days ago More by Ray G. 2 Replies

[quote=1568979] The link I gave is from SFI's own Training Dept. If that is not allowed I apologize.[/quote] Sorry, just trying to understand how SFI works. It is a bit confusing at times with so many things. Lesson learned don’t ask questions. Welcome to the club. Have an awesome day. Ray
Randy I. posted:

The link I gave is from SFI's own Training Dept. If that is not allowed I apologize.

Sorry, just trying to understand how SFI works. It is a bit confusing at times with so many things. Lesson learned don’t ask questions.

Welcome to the club.

Have an awesome day.

Ray
10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings