Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is stopping you? Replies to Amila's post

Posted 4 days ago More by Amila M. 1 Reply

For all my members I am willing to provide :advertising texts , pictures, explaining letters, welcoming letters, screenshots with first steps and my help if they're not sure if they can help their members. But NO! Some of them just refuse to do anything to build their own team, they sit and wait for me to reassign members to them. These are the answers they (those who do not advertise and probably never will) mostly give me *I don't know how to do this *I can't do it *I'll get blocked *I'll get offensive response *nobody will ever register *nobody will ever buy *my friends and family will laugh at me Etc etc Excuses, excuses, excuses
For all my members I am willing to provide :advertising texts , pictures, explaining letters, welcoming letters, screenshots with first steps and my help if they're not sure if they can help their members. But NO! Some of them just refuse to do anything to build their own team, they sit and wait for me to reassign members to them.
These are the answers they (those who do not advertise and probably never will) mostly give me
*I don't know how to do this
*I can't do it
*I'll get blocked
*I'll get offensive response
*nobody will ever register
*nobody will ever buy
*my friends and family will laugh at me
Etc etc
Excuses, excuses, excuses
SUPPORT
Amila M.

Serbia

Posted 4 days ago More by Ivana M.

[quote=1568939]For all my members I am willing to provide :advertising texts , pictures, explaining letters, welcoming letters, screenshots with first steps and my help if they're not sure if they can help their members. But NO! Some of them just refuse to do anything to build their own team, they sit and wait for me to reassign members to them. These are the answers they (those who do not advertise and probably never will) mostly give me *I don't know how to do this *I can't do it *I'll get blocked *I'll get offensive response *nobody will ever register *nobody will ever buy *my friends and family will laugh at me Etc etc Excuses, excuses, excuses [/quote] Oh, I know about those answers... Very familiar with them. But, still, there are workers who don't even answer you. Ever. Nothing. Just do not engage in any kind of communication. Ever. For me, it is just rude, but ok, their choice, I always continue sending the info and complete my obligations as a sponsor. And there are also those who say, yes, you are right, I will try it. And they never do... If you have time to do all the tasks, and play games, and collect badges, you definitely have a few minutes extra to post at least 10 ads daily, minimum, on Facebook only, in just a few clicks. Now you can post in many groups at once... I would really like to know their expectations concerning this business.
Amila M. posted:
For all my members I am willing to provide :advertising texts , pictures, explaining letters, welcoming letters, screenshots with first steps and my help if they're not sure if they can help their members. But NO! Some of them just refuse to do anything to build their own team, they sit and wait for me to reassign members to them.
These are the answers they (those who do not advertise and probably never will) mostly give me
*I don't know how to do this
*I can't do it
*I'll get blocked
*I'll get offensive response
*nobody will ever register
*nobody will ever buy
*my friends and family will laugh at me
Etc etc
Excuses, excuses, excuses

Oh, I know about those answers... Very familiar with them. But, still, there are workers who don't even answer you. Ever. Nothing. Just do not engage in any kind of communication. Ever. For me, it is just rude, but ok, their choice, I always continue sending the info and complete my obligations as a sponsor.
And there are also those who say, yes, you are right, I will try it. And they never do...
If you have time to do all the tasks, and play games, and collect badges, you definitely have a few minutes extra to post at least 10 ads daily, minimum, on Facebook only, in just a few clicks. Now you can post in many groups at once... I would really like to know their expectations concerning this business.

2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

Liked by Bruce H. Michael Y.

| Edit settings