Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

BQ Master rw Replies to James's post

Posted 8 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1550856]Hang on, Ghulam. We're preparing an expansion of Badge Quest (to be announced shortly). Once announced, they'll be released to you. We appreciate your patience.[/quote] With respect, I don’t supposed you are at liberty to give us a little more information in regard to the expansion. I for one did get a little discouraged after obtaining almost eighty badges only to find that I still was, what seemed a million miles from my next level. This did discourage me personally and now I am down to 67 or so badges. For me any little tweak would be welcomed to get my blood pumping again.  Thank you James M
Gery posted:
Hang on, Ghulam. We're preparing an expansion of Badge Quest (to be announced shortly). Once announced, they'll be released to you. We appreciate your patience.

With respect, I don’t supposed you are at liberty to give us a little more information in regard to the expansion. I for one did get a little discouraged after obtaining almost eighty badges only to find that I still was, what seemed a million miles from my next level. This did discourage me personally and now I am down to 67 or so badges.
For me any little tweak would be welcomed to get my blood pumping again. 

Thank you

James M
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 8 days ago More by Gery

[quote=1550937][quote=1550856]Hang on, Ghulam. We're preparing an expansion of Badge Quest (to be announced shortly). Once announced, they'll be released to you. We appreciate your patience.[/quote] With respect, I don’t supposed you are at liberty to give us a little more information in regard to the expansion. I for one did get a little discouraged after obtaining almost eighty badges only to find that I still was, what seemed a million miles from my next level. This did discourage me personally and now I am down to 67 or so badges. For me any little tweak would be welcomed to get my blood pumping again.  Thank you James M [/quote] Hi James, The announcement with full details should be coming Monday or Tuesday.
James M. posted:
Gery posted:
Hang on, Ghulam. We're preparing an expansion of Badge Quest (to be announced shortly). Once announced, they'll be released to you. We appreciate your patience.

With respect, I don’t supposed you are at liberty to give us a little more information in regard to the expansion. I for one did get a little discouraged after obtaining almost eighty badges only to find that I still was, what seemed a million miles from my next level. This did discourage me personally and now I am down to 67 or so badges.
For me any little tweak would be welcomed to get my blood pumping again. 

Thank you

James M

Hi James,

The announcement with full details should be coming Monday or Tuesday.
Gery

United States

| Edit settings