Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

BQ Master rw Replies to SFI's post

Posted 8 days ago More by Gery 1 Reply

Hang on, Ghulam. We're preparing an expansion of Badge Quest (to be announced shortly). Once announced, they'll be released to you. We appreciate your patience.
Hang on, Ghulam. We're preparing an expansion of Badge Quest (to be announced shortly). Once announced, they'll be released to you. We appreciate your patience.
Gery

United States

Posted 8 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1550856]Hang on, Ghulam. We're preparing an expansion of Badge Quest (to be announced shortly). Once announced, they'll be released to you. We appreciate your patience.[/quote] With respect, I don’t supposed you are at liberty to give us a little more information in regard to the expansion. I for one did get a little discouraged after obtaining almost eighty badges only to find that I still was, what seemed a million miles from my next level. This did discourage me personally and now I am down to 67 or so badges. For me any little tweak would be welcomed to get my blood pumping again.  Thank you James M
Gery posted:

With respect, I don’t supposed you are at liberty to give us a little more information in regard to the expansion. I for one did get a little discouraged after obtaining almost eighty badges only to find that I still was, what seemed a million miles from my next level. This did discourage me personally and now I am down to 67 or so badges.
For me any little tweak would be welcomed to get my blood pumping again. 

Thank you

James M
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

| Edit settings