SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Need help on Eager Zebra Zack Jack 6 card Replies to RAKESH KUMAR's post

Posted 3 months ago More by RAKESH KUMAR G. 1 Reply

Hello.. Mr. Caleb M... As I could understand from your post, you have won the Zackjack within 6 cards, quite appreciable, but have not been awarded the badge for winning the game. In view of my knowledge, please note that there is no Badge available instantly, winning the Zackjack within 6 cards. However, the prestigious Badge Max Jackstar available instantly, if you have won the game with 6 cards, that is, required No.21 you could have achieved with the help of 6 cards and/or have used the six cards and the number is still within the limit of 21. In that case, you are the winner of Max Jackstar Badge respectfully. Anyhow, winning would help you to develop streak and in the near future you would be having the privilege to earn some badges. Keep on playing to collect more and more badges, patiently and sincerely. All the best.
Hello.. Mr. Caleb M...

As I could understand from your post, you have won the Zackjack within 6 cards, quite appreciable, but have not been awarded the badge for winning the game.

In view of my knowledge, please note that there is no Badge available instantly, winning the Zackjack within 6 cards. However, the prestigious Badge Max Jackstar available instantly, if you have won the game with 6 cards, that is, required No.21 you could have achieved with the help of 6 cards and/or have used the six cards and the number is still within the limit of 21. In that case, you are the winner of Max Jackstar Badge respectfully.

Anyhow, winning would help you to develop streak and in the near future you would be having the privilege to earn some badges. Keep on playing to collect more and more badges, patiently and sincerely.

All the best.
SUPPORT
RAKESH KUMAR G.

India

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Dušica M.

Posted 3 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1501839]Hello.. Mr. Caleb M... As I could understand from your post, you have won the Zackjack within 6 cards, quite appreciable, but have not been awarded the badge for winning the game. In view of my knowledge, please note that there is no Badge available instantly, winning the Zackjack within 6 cards. However, the prestigious Badge Max Jackstar available instantly, if you have won the game with 6 cards, that is, required No.21 you could have achieved with the help of 6 cards and/or have used the six cards and the number is still within the limit of 21. In that case, you are the winner of Max Jackstar Badge respectfully. Anyhow, winning would help you to develop streak and in the near future you would be having the privilege to earn some badges. Keep on playing to collect more and more badges, patiently and sincerely. All the best.[/quote] Rakesh, you have mixed some things here... [img]https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/40395437_517131712043953_1765503528870084608_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=2d7a651778e4c1b3c2fcd603927058a0&oe=5BF47241[/img] [img]https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/40376920_2098730180372710_8502278132009533440_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=bb9354722a2b692fde23ae15c51b9ed7&oe=5BF1E5AE[/img] Zackster 6 is composed of 6 cards... MaxJackster is composed of 18 cards...6 cards in each hand...
RAKESH KUMAR G. posted:
Hello.. Mr. Caleb M...

As I could understand from your post, you have won the Zackjack within 6 cards, quite appreciable, but have not been awarded the badge for winning the game.

In view of my knowledge, please note that there is no Badge available instantly, winning the Zackjack within 6 cards. However, the prestigious Badge Max Jackstar available instantly, if you have won the game with 6 cards, that is, required No.21 you could have achieved with the help of 6 cards and/or have used the six cards and the number is still within the limit of 21. In that case, you are the winner of Max Jackstar Badge respectfully.

Anyhow, winning would help you to develop streak and in the near future you would be having the privilege to earn some badges. Keep on playing to collect more and more badges, patiently and sincerely.

All the best.

Rakesh,
you have mixed some things here...

Zackster 6 is composed of 6 cards...
MaxJackster is composed of 18 cards...6 cards in each hand...
172x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,592 | Followers: 1,124 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

| Edit settings