Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New Member Pack Availability Replies to Joe's post

Posted 6 days ago 1 Reply

While the NMP IS in the training, You don't really understand what it IS. I wanted to get it, as it sounded like a good idea, but at the time I didn't have the money for it. I get paid every two weeks (14 days), and by the time I DID have the money for it, It was too late. How many people read the training right away? How many affiliates don't do anything for several months? Would they take advantage of it once they UNDERSTOOD what it gives you? When you are learning you need more time to understand what all this means, and time to decide to invest the money, and time to get the money! -- Joe
While the NMP IS in the training, You don't really understand what it IS.

I wanted to get it, as it sounded like a good idea, but at the time I didn't have the money for it. I get paid every two weeks (14 days), and by the time I DID have the money for it, It was too late.

How many people read the training right away? How many affiliates don't do anything for several months? Would they take advantage of it once they UNDERSTOOD what it gives you? When you are learning you need more time to understand what all this means, and time to decide to invest the money, and time to get the money!

-- Joe
Joe J.

United States

Posted 5 days ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1335252] How many people read the training right away? How many affiliates don't do anything for several months? Would they take advantage of it once they UNDERSTOOD what it gives you? When you are learning you need more time to understand what all this means, and time to decide to invest the money, and time to get the money! -- Joe[/quote] This is what I call very BAD EXCUSE. If you get a new job, you are not waiting days or month to begin learn it. When join a new business, it is OF COURSE needs immediately begin find out, what it is about. If you are not do that, you are not interested, and will in most cases never get anything out of it. I had yesterday a request from a new affiliate, who joined 2 weeks ago, he was ask a question about my welcome message about Cash Class, I had very clear wrote he should be aware to join that first day. But he ask me 2 weeks later, what it was. He have been active every day since joining (and ask me several times about something since, but not talk about that before), he was make his profile first day, and sent commitment message to me first day. But he had clearly NOT READ SFIs message to him, when joined. And also not my welcome message too. And my greeting too. My opinion is: The most important when join something new, is to read the messages, you are get when join. If not do that, there is NO EXCUSE later. Best regards Svend
Joe J. posted:

How many people read the training right away? How many affiliates don't do anything for several months? Would they take advantage of it once they UNDERSTOOD what it gives you? When you are learning you need more time to understand what all this means, and time to decide to invest the money, and time to get the money!

-- Joe

This is what I call very BAD EXCUSE.

If you get a new job, you are not waiting days or month to begin learn it.

When join a new business, it is OF COURSE needs immediately begin find out, what it is about.
If you are not do that, you are not interested, and will in most cases never get anything out of it.

I had yesterday a request from a new affiliate, who joined 2 weeks ago, he was ask a question about my welcome message about Cash Class, I had very clear wrote he should be aware to join that first day.

But he ask me 2 weeks later, what it was. He have been active every day since joining (and ask me several times about something since, but not talk about that before), he was make his profile first day, and sent commitment message to me first day.

But he had clearly NOT READ SFIs message to him, when joined. And also not my welcome message too. And my greeting too.

My opinion is:
The most important when join something new, is to read the messages, you are get when join.
If not do that, there is NO EXCUSE later.

Best regards
Svend
57x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings