Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New Member Pack Availability Replies to Jessie's post

Posted 9 months ago 1 Reply

The NMP is introduced in a sub-lesson of Lesson 1 SFI Basics - Raise Your Hand. Another good reason to take the advice of your sponsor to begin by reading the Launchpad lessons.
The NMP is introduced in a sub-lesson of Lesson 1 SFI Basics - Raise Your Hand. Another good reason to take the advice of your sponsor to begin by reading the Launchpad lessons.
120x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 9 months ago More by Glenda P.

[quote=1335243]The NMP is introduced in a sub-lesson of Lesson 1 SFI Basics - Raise Your Hand. Another good reason to take the advice of your sponsor to begin by reading the Launchpad lessons.[/quote] Miss Jessie, I agree also with what you said but the problem is I don't have any communication with my sponsor that time and the reality is due to being busy in my work as a teacher, I am learning SFI just an hour a day. So maybe I missed that part about NMP. But anyway, it's just a suggestion. Who knows it might come to reality coz every new affiliate who missed about NMP will be so greatful about this. Kind regards, Glenda P.
Jessie M. posted:

Miss Jessie,
I agree also with what you said but the problem is I don't have any communication with my sponsor that time and the reality is due to being busy in my work as a teacher, I am learning SFI just an hour a day. So maybe I missed that part about NMP.
But anyway, it's just a suggestion. Who knows it might come to reality coz every new affiliate who missed about NMP will be so greatful about this.

Kind regards,
Glenda P.
Glenda P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings