Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New Member Pack Availability Replies to Jessie's post

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

The NMP is introduced in a sub-lesson of Lesson 1 SFI Basics - Raise Your Hand. Another good reason to take the advice of your sponsor to begin by reading the Launchpad lessons.
The NMP is introduced in a sub-lesson of Lesson 1 SFI Basics - Raise Your Hand. Another good reason to take the advice of your sponsor to begin by reading the Launchpad lessons.
108x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 4,541 | Followers: 1,153 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 3 months ago More by Glenda P.

[quote=1335243]The NMP is introduced in a sub-lesson of Lesson 1 SFI Basics - Raise Your Hand. Another good reason to take the advice of your sponsor to begin by reading the Launchpad lessons.[/quote] Miss Jessie, I agree also with what you said but the problem is I don't have any communication with my sponsor that time and the reality is due to being busy in my work as a teacher, I am learning SFI just an hour a day. So maybe I missed that part about NMP. But anyway, it's just a suggestion. Who knows it might come to reality coz every new affiliate who missed about NMP will be so greatful about this. Kind regards, Glenda P.
Jessie M. posted:

Miss Jessie,
I agree also with what you said but the problem is I don't have any communication with my sponsor that time and the reality is due to being busy in my work as a teacher, I am learning SFI just an hour a day. So maybe I missed that part about NMP.
But anyway, it's just a suggestion. Who knows it might come to reality coz every new affiliate who missed about NMP will be so greatful about this.

Kind regards,
Glenda P.
Glenda P.

Philippines

| Edit settings