Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Hidden Games: Anyone else experiencing this?

Posted 11 days ago More by Olufolake S.

Hello everyone, pls is anyone else experiencing this in the hidden game? I have won countless red foxes in the hidden game sometimes in a single game. Just yesterday, I won up to 9 red foxes in a single game and each time I win it, the 3 clues attached are not added to me save up to three times and that is when my clues are empty Yesterday when I had no clues left and Won the red fox as the last riddle, nothing showed. I had so many chances to win the game in beating my previous streak but my won clues were not added. I have sent support a ticket and are unable to solve it yet I use chrome on my android and use that desktop site, yet it has persisted, pls any suggestions? Thanks and compliments of the season
Hello everyone, pls is anyone else experiencing this in the hidden game?

I have won countless red foxes in the hidden game sometimes in a single game. Just yesterday, I won up to 9 red foxes in a single game and each time I win it, the 3 clues attached are not added to me save up to three times and that is when my clues are empty

Yesterday when I had no clues left and Won the red fox as the last riddle, nothing showed.

I had so many chances to win the game in beating my previous streak but my won clues were not added.

I have sent support a ticket and are unable to solve it yet

I use chrome on my android and use that desktop site, yet it has persisted, pls any suggestions?

Thanks and compliments of the season
8x SUPPORT
Olufolake S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago 1 Reply

Respected Olufolake A red fox sighting instantly earns you 3 free Clues (maximum 9 per game) Reference: https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/
Respected Olufolake

A red fox sighting instantly earns you 3 free Clues (maximum 9 per game)

Reference:
blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/
294x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 11 days ago

Hello my friend, Good day hope all is fine, nice to read from It's not a problem or issue at all Me too I experienced this many times, in the other hands the 3 clues added by getting Red Fox helped me many times to reach nice streaks & get more points Check the above link it's very useful Regards Kaddour
Hello my friend,

Good day hope all is fine, nice to read from

It's not a problem or issue at all
Me too I experienced this many times, in the other hands the 3 clues added by getting Red Fox helped me many times to reach nice streaks & get more points
Check the above link it's very useful

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago More by Olufolake S. 1 Reply

[quote=1593905]Respected Olufolake A red fox sighting instantly earns you 3 free Clues (maximum 9 per game) Reference: https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/[/quote] Sampath I know but am not been given. It is not been added to my clues. For example, yesterday I had 17 clues left and won the red fox, yet my clues still remained 17 How do you explain that pls?
Sampath Kumar S. posted:
Respected Olufolake

Reference:

Sampath I know but am not been given. It is not been added to my clues. For example, yesterday I had 17 clues left and won the red fox, yet my clues still remained 17

How do you explain that pls?
8x SUPPORT
Olufolake S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago, edited 11 days ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1593926][quote=1593905]Respected Olufolake A red fox sighting instantly earns you 3 free Clues (maximum 9 per game) Reference: https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/[/quote] Sampath I know but am not been given. It is not been added to my clues. For example, yesterday I had 17 clues left and won the red fox, yet my clues still remained 17 How do you explain that pls?[/quote] I am not sure that you have understood completely the rule that Sampath quoted above... Only the FIRST THREE red foxes will bring you clues (3 x 3 = 9 max). After that, red foxes will give you 150 points a couple of times ( I haven't counted how many times, to be honest). And after that, red foxes will not give you anything else. If you SAW the red fox telling you that you have won 3 clues, and they were NOT added...that was probably a glitch. It happens sometimes.
Olufolake S. posted:
Sampath Kumar S. posted:
Respected Olufolake

Reference:

Sampath I know but am not been given. It is not been added to my clues. For example, yesterday I had 17 clues left and won the red fox, yet my clues still remained 17

I am not sure that you have understood completely the rule that Sampath
quoted above...
Only the FIRST THREE red foxes will bring you clues (3 x 3 = 9 max).
After that, red foxes will give you 150 points a couple of times ( I haven't
counted how many times, to be honest). And after that, red foxes will not
give you anything else.

If you SAW the red fox telling you that you have won 3 clues, and they were
NOT added...that was probably a glitch. It happens sometimes.
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,948 | Followers: 1,135 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 10 days ago More by Olufolake S. 1 Reply

[quote=1593936][quote=1593926][quote=1593905]Respected Olufolake A red fox sighting instantly earns you 3 free Clues (maximum 9 per game) Reference: https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/[/quote] Sampath I know but am not been given. It is not been added to my clues. For example, yesterday I had 17 clues left and won the red fox, yet my clues still remained 17 How do you explain that pls?[/quote] I am not sure that you have understood completely the rule that Sampath quoted above... Only the FIRST THREE red foxes will bring you clues (3 x 3 = 9 max). After that, red foxes will give you 150 points a couple of times ( I haven't counted how many times, to be honest). And after that, red foxes will not give you anything else. If you SAW the red fox telling you that you have won 3 clues, and they were NOT added...that was probably a glitch. It happens sometimes. [/quote] Hey Tanja I know. Just now in a game I won a red fox with the clues and had 27 remaining, when I checked it was still 27. I would have won so many streaks if my clues were added. Just yesterday in a game I won 4 red foxes none of the clues were added but then it got me thinking that the three times I had the clues I had bought 10 clues using 1 tcredit I was wondering why? Because after I stopped using tcredit no more addition. It shouldn't be so. I won 3 rare foxes without spending one single tcredit
Tanja K. posted:
Olufolake S. posted:
Sampath Kumar S. posted:
Respected Olufolake

Reference:

quoted above...
give you anything else.

Hey Tanja
I know. Just now in a game I won a red fox with the clues and had 27 remaining, when I checked it was still 27. I would have won so many streaks if my clues were added.

Just yesterday in a game I won 4 red foxes none of the clues were added but then it got me thinking that the three times I had the clues I had bought 10 clues using 1 tcredit
I was wondering why? Because after I stopped using tcredit no more addition. It shouldn't be so. I won 3 rare foxes without spending one single tcredit
8x SUPPORT
Olufolake S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1593947][quote=1593936][quote=1593926][quote=1593905]Respected Olufolake A red fox sighting instantly earns you 3 free Clues (maximum 9 per game) Reference: https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/[/quote] Sampath I know but am not been given. It is not been added to my clues. For example, yesterday I had 17 clues left and won the red fox, yet my clues still remained 17 How do you explain that pls?[/quote] I am not sure that you have understood completely the rule that Sampath quoted above... Only the FIRST THREE red foxes will bring you clues (3 x 3 = 9 max). After that, red foxes will give you 150 points a couple of times ( I haven't counted how many times, to be honest). And after that, red foxes will not give you anything else. If you SAW the red fox telling you that you have won 3 clues, and they were NOT added...that was probably a glitch. It happens sometimes. [/quote] Hey Tanja I know. Just now in a game I won a red fox with the clues and had 27 remaining, when I checked it was still 27. I would have won so many streaks if my clues were added. Just yesterday in a game I won 4 red foxes none of the clues were added but then it got me thinking that the three times I had the clues I had bought 10 clues using 1 tcredit I was wondering why? Because after I stopped using tcredit no more addition. It shouldn't be so. I won 3 rare foxes without spending one single tcredit[/quote] I just went to HIDDEN to try it... I haven't used neither banked clues nor those bought by TCredit. Just used the default 30 clues. I got 2 red foxes by this moment, and they were added to my account both times. [img]https://i.imgur.com/stUTP9m.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GnC3Zlq.jpg[/img] So...it's all as it should be here in my Account. If something is wrong in yours, please, try to take some screenshots and send them to the Support. I hope they can help you to solve this.
Olufolake S. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Olufolake S. posted:
Sampath Kumar S. posted:
Respected Olufolake

Reference:

quoted above...
give you anything else.

Hey Tanja
I know. Just now in a game I won a red fox with the clues and had 27 remaining, when I checked it was still 27. I would have won so many streaks if my clues were added.

Just yesterday in a game I won 4 red foxes none of the clues were added but then it got me thinking that the three times I had the clues I had bought 10 clues using 1 tcredit
I was wondering why? Because after I stopped using tcredit no more addition. It shouldn't be so. I won 3 rare foxes without spending one single tcredit

I just went to HIDDEN to try it...
I haven't used neither banked clues nor those bought by TCredit.
Just used the default 30 clues.

I got 2 red foxes by this moment, and they were added to my account
both times.

So...it's all as it should be here in my Account.
If something is wrong in yours, please, try to take some screenshots and
send them to the Support.
I hope they can help you to solve this.
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago More by Olufolake S. 1 Reply

That is great I have had rare badge and red foxes too but mine were not added Am using an android phone, could it be the reason or what Tanja?
That is great
I have had rare badge and red foxes too but mine were not added
Am using an android phone, could it be the reason or what Tanja?
8x SUPPORT
Olufolake S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1594000]That is great I have had rare badge and red foxes too but mine were not added Am using an android phone, could it be the reason or what Tanja?[/quote] Hmmmm.... I am not the right person to ask that...I never use the phone for Hidden. I hope that someone else will be able to give you more info about playing the Hidden on the phone.
Olufolake S. posted:
That is great
I have had rare badge and red foxes too but mine were not added
Am using an android phone, could it be the reason or what Tanja?

Hmmmm....
I am not the right person to ask that...I never use the phone for Hidden.

I hope that someone else will be able to give you more info about playing
the Hidden on the phone.
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Phone is no reason. I use my phone and I have no problem with red handcuffs. I'm all working on the phone androud.
Phone is no reason. I use my phone and I have no problem with red handcuffs. I'm all working on the phone androud.
9x SUPPORT
Amna S.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 10 days ago

Hi Olufolake: I have had it happen to ma many times also. When I get the first red fox I get the 3 points added. But after that I di not see the 3 points added. I am assuming it is a glitch in the system. Al Martens
Hi Olufolake:

I have had it happen to ma many times also. When I get the first red fox I get the 3 points added. But after that I di not see the 3 points added. I am assuming it is a glitch in the system.

Al Martens
4x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 10 days ago 1 Reply

I think you need to relax with the Hidden game. All l try to do is SPELL everything word correctly. The foxes will come and go.
I think you need to relax with the Hidden game. All l try to do is SPELL everything word correctly. The foxes will come and go.
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Sebastjan P.

| Edit settings