SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I Admire TripleClick

Posted about 1 month ago

Wow, I never imagine I could own an online store ( ecommerce ). Thanks to TC , now I have thousands products to promote, and non is my own. The lovely part is the commission plus the VP you earn , after a successful purchase is made. How I Love TC...
Wow, I never imagine I could own an online store ( ecommerce ).
Thanks to TC , now I have thousands products to promote, and non is my own.
The lovely part is the commission plus the VP you earn , after a successful purchase is made.
How I Love TC...
Eric A.

Ghana

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Eric! I must say that I agree with you to 200% .its really great to have the opportunity to sell others stuff and earn on it, SFI is the best business on the market according to me.. have a great sunday to you.. / Jimmy.B :-)
Hi Eric! I must say that I agree with you to 200% .its really great to have the opportunity to sell others stuff and earn on it, SFI is the best business on the market according to me.. have a great sunday to you.. / Jimmy.B :-)
8x SUPPORT
Jimmy B.

Sweden

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

I agree with you 1000%. I have been with SFI for almost two years now and I learn more and more every day.
I agree with you 1000%. I have been with SFI for almost two years now and I learn more and more every day.
Ramonda R.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 month ago

Yeah, that's true Eric. Thousands of products to promote including our one and only TCredits in different sizes. Having many and active PRMs is a great way to earn as much commission as you want and also VPs. Many are at the top of VP Leaderboard with thousands VPs because of PRM. This is also the reason why the price of PRM is higher than PSA. All the best.
Yeah, that's true Eric.

Thousands of products to promote including our one and only TCredits in different sizes.

Having many and active PRMs is a great way to earn as much commission as you want and also VPs.

Many are at the top of VP Leaderboard with thousands VPs because of PRM.

This is also the reason why the price of PRM is higher than PSA.

All the best.
16x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #16

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Eric, So nice to see your enthusiasm on the online store. Is really a good way for marketing and making money, and also earning some VP's etc. Keeping promoting product cos there are lots of fancy products to be promoted to make sales. Keep up the good work and wish you more success and sales. best regards
Hi Eric,
So nice to see your enthusiasm on the online store.
Is really a good way for marketing and making money,
and also earning some VP's etc.
Keeping promoting product cos there are lots of fancy products to be
promoted to make sales.
Keep up the good work and wish you more success and sales.
best regards
9x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Tatjana K. Eric A.

Posted about 1 month ago

Dear friend! I completely agree with you! :thumbsup: It's an extraordinary opportunity! So, I'm glad, because I can be here, and i wish a lots of success for everyone! :wink: P.S.: In real life I work as a cashier in an international merchant chain... How good would it be, if there too, they would give me a certain percentage, of what I sold, like here! To the company, I've been looking for more than :heavy_dollar_sign:5,000 today too... If we count only the 4 percent, as Team Override, that it would be :heavy_dollar_sign:200 for me... How nice it would be... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: The best for everyone!
Dear friend!

I completely agree with you!

It's an extraordinary opportunity!
So, I'm glad, because I can be here, and i wish a lots of success for everyone!

P.S.: In real life I work as a cashier in an international merchant chain...
How good would it be, if there too, they would give me a certain percentage, of what I sold, like here!
To the company, I've been looking for more than
5,000 today too...
If we count only the 4 percent, as Team Override, that it would be
200 for me...
How nice it would be...

The best for everyone!
Erik H.

Hungary

| Edit settings