Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

BQ Master rw

Posted 8 days ago More by Ghulam S.

Hi Guys I m Badge level three (BQM)but rw still pending so how can I get in my account ledger?
Hi Guys
I m Badge level three (BQM)but rw still pending so how can I get in my account ledger?
Ghulam S.

Pakistan

Posted 8 days ago More by Gery 1 Reply

Hang on, Ghulam. We're preparing an expansion of Badge Quest (to be announced shortly). Once announced, they'll be released to you. We appreciate your patience.
Hang on, Ghulam. We're preparing an expansion of Badge Quest (to be announced shortly). Once announced, they'll be released to you. We appreciate your patience.
Gery

United States

Posted 8 days ago, edited 8 days ago

[b]Rewardical Tokens (RT)[/b] for the first 3-Levels of [b]Badge Quest[/b] should be awarded [u]quite quickly[/u]. The top 2-Levels are awarded early next month for Leaderboard positions at the end of the month. You should receive a TeamMail notifying you when your awards have been processed. A small link to your RT Ledger is located on the bottom of your [b]Rewardical (RW)[/b] website Redemption/Exchange page. https://www.rewardical.com/Ledger https://www.rewardical.com/Exchange Best Wishes,
Rewardical Tokens (RT) for the first 3-Levels of Badge Quest should be awarded quite quickly.

The top 2-Levels are awarded early next month for Leaderboard positions at the end of the month.

You should receive a TeamMail notifying you when your awards have been processed.

A small link to your RT Ledger is located on the bottom of your Rewardical (RW) website Redemption/Exchange page.
www.rewardical.com/Ledger
www.rewardical.com/Exchange

Best Wishes,
14x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Posted 8 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1550856]Hang on, Ghulam. We're preparing an expansion of Badge Quest (to be announced shortly). Once announced, they'll be released to you. We appreciate your patience.[/quote] With respect, I don’t supposed you are at liberty to give us a little more information in regard to the expansion. I for one did get a little discouraged after obtaining almost eighty badges only to find that I still was, what seemed a million miles from my next level. This did discourage me personally and now I am down to 67 or so badges. For me any little tweak would be welcomed to get my blood pumping again.  Thank you James M
Gery posted:

With respect, I don’t supposed you are at liberty to give us a little more information in regard to the expansion. I for one did get a little discouraged after obtaining almost eighty badges only to find that I still was, what seemed a million miles from my next level. This did discourage me personally and now I am down to 67 or so badges.
For me any little tweak would be welcomed to get my blood pumping again. 

Thank you

James M
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 8 days ago More by Gery

[quote=1550937][quote=1550856]Hang on, Ghulam. We're preparing an expansion of Badge Quest (to be announced shortly). Once announced, they'll be released to you. We appreciate your patience.[/quote] With respect, I don’t supposed you are at liberty to give us a little more information in regard to the expansion. I for one did get a little discouraged after obtaining almost eighty badges only to find that I still was, what seemed a million miles from my next level. This did discourage me personally and now I am down to 67 or so badges. For me any little tweak would be welcomed to get my blood pumping again.  Thank you James M [/quote] Hi James, The announcement with full details should be coming Monday or Tuesday.
James M. posted:
Gery posted:

With respect, I don’t supposed you are at liberty to give us a little more information in regard to the expansion. I for one did get a little discouraged after obtaining almost eighty badges only to find that I still was, what seemed a million miles from my next level. This did discourage me personally and now I am down to 67 or so badges.
For me any little tweak would be welcomed to get my blood pumping again. 

Thank you

James M

Hi James,

The announcement with full details should be coming Monday or Tuesday.
Gery

United States

Posted 8 days ago

BQMaster rw is benefishial fr rewardicals.
BQMaster rw is benefishial fr rewardicals.
sunanda k.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

I also advanced two days ago to badge quest master and I'm yet to receive an acknowledgement from SFI which I have usually received. I have also not received the 1000 rewardicals that should accompany a rise to that rank. What is to be done?
I also advanced two days ago to badge quest master and I'm yet to receive
an acknowledgement from SFI which I have usually received. I have also not
received the 1000 rewardicals that should accompany a rise to that rank.
What is to be done?
Mathew S.

Nigeria

Posted 8 days ago

Hello! I am in the same situation. I reached BQ M on last tuesday. I sent a ticket at SFI support. They answered, it will be awarded soon. I am still waiting. Maybe, we have to wait Gery's anouncement for monday or tuesday. Mirojo.
Hello!
I am in the same situation. I reached BQ M on last tuesday. I sent a ticket at SFI support. They answered, it will be awarded soon. I am still waiting.
Maybe, we have to wait Gery's anouncement for monday or tuesday.

Mirojo.
RANDRIATAHINA M.

Madagascar

Posted 7 days ago

Hello, I have not received my prize too. Certainly there is a problem. I received an answer that I will soon be given the prize, but it is still not available
Hello, I have not received my prize too. Certainly there is a problem. I received an answer that I will soon be given the prize, but it is still not available
valentina b.

Bulgaria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 days ago More by Ghulam S.

Hi Gery and winners of BQM Thanks for sharing and awesome response of corporate.
Hi Gery and winners of BQM
Thanks for sharing and awesome response of corporate.
Ghulam S.

Pakistan

| Edit settings