SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

No Get Rich Program

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago

Though am glad to be in the first position in my E365 class, yet it pains me the multitude of my class has come short. Everyday as I try to peek how myself and my class mates are doing, it's sad to see a decrease every other month. To all my associate SFI'ers, especially the new affiliates, I would like to point the fact that there are no get rich scheme /overnights anywhere in the affiliate marketing programs/network out there. As an affiliate, the first rule to memorize is, the whole affiliate marketing is basically based on performance. Without actions, like promoting links, banners, etc, you can not expect any vendor to pay a commission you did nothing about. Even if you are doing a pay per click advertising, you still have to promote, and must be an enticing ad or content too, for the potential customers to click on your link. My suggestion is not to sought after commission in the short-term, actually you should use your first year to learn all about becoming a super-affiliate. Take examples of the dot com stars like our own Boss Mr. Gery, Neil patel and the rest. You will find out they have come a milestone to be recognized. The question is whether you are following the success formula or you have taken everything to be normal. Thank You.
Though am glad to be in the first position in my E365 class, yet it pains me the multitude of my class has come short.
Everyday as I try to peek how myself and my class mates are doing, it's sad to see a decrease every other month.

To all my associate SFI'ers, especially the new affiliates, I would like to point the fact that there are no get rich scheme /overnights anywhere in the affiliate marketing programs/network out there.

As an affiliate, the first rule to memorize is, the whole affiliate marketing is basically based on performance.
Without actions, like promoting links, banners, etc, you can not expect any vendor to pay a commission you did nothing about. Even if you are doing a pay per click advertising, you still have to promote, and must be an enticing ad or content too, for the potential customers to click on your link.

My suggestion is not to sought after commission in the short-term, actually you should use your first year to learn all about becoming a super-affiliate. Take examples of the dot com stars like our own Boss Mr. Gery, Neil patel and the rest. You will find out they have come a milestone to be recognized.

The question is whether you are following the success formula or you have taken everything to be normal.
Thank You.
Eric A.

Ghana

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1550628]Though am glad to be in the first position in my E365 class, yet it pains me the multitude of my class has come short. Everyday as I try to peek how myself and my class mates are doing, it's saad to see a decrease every other month. To all my associate SFI'ers, especially the new affiliates, I would like to point the fact that there are no get rich scheme /overnights anywhere in the affiliate marketing programs/network out there. As an affiliate, the first rule to memorize is, the whole affiliate marketing is basically based on performance. Without actions, like promoting links, banners, etc, you can not expect any vendor to pay a commission you did nothing about. Even if you are doing a pay per click advertising, you still have to promote, and must be an enticing ad or content too, for the potential customers to click on your link. My suggestion is not to sought after commission in the short-term, actually you should use your first year to learn all about becoming a super-affiliate. Take examples of the dot com stars like our own Boss Mr. Gery, Neil patel and the rest. You will find out they have come a milestone to be recognised. The question is whether you are following the success formula or you have taken everything to be normal. Thank You. [/quote] Hi Eric, thank you for your submission here. You post shows that you have good understanding of how SFI functions. The emphasis here is on team building, helping one another which makes it impossible to get rich quick. You and I as well as other established Affiliates know that someone's progress depends on the progress of his/her team members. For this reason affiliates needs patience to make something in SFI. How I wish people can understand this?
Eric A. posted:
Though am glad to be in the first position in my E365 class, yet it pains me the multitude of my class has come short.
Everyday as I try to peek how myself and my class mates are doing, it's saad to see a decrease every other month.
To all my associate SFI'ers, especially the new affiliates, I would like to point the fact that there are no get rich scheme /overnights anywhere in the affiliate marketing programs/network out there.
As an affiliate, the first rule to memorize is, the whole affiliate marketing is basically based on performance.
Without actions, like promoting links, banners, etc, you can not expect any vendor to pay a commission you did nothing about. Even if you are doing a pay per click advertising, you still have to promote, and must be an enticing ad or content too, for the potential customers to click on your link.
My suggestion is not to sought after commission in the short-term, actually you should use your first year to learn all about becoming a super-affiliate. Take examples of the dot com stars like our own Boss Mr. Gery, Neil patel and the rest. You will find out they have come a milestone to be recognised.
The question is whether you are following the success formula or you have taken everything to be normal.
Thank You.

Hi Eric, thank you for your submission here. You post shows that you have good understanding of how SFI functions. The emphasis here is on team building, helping one another which makes it impossible to get rich quick. You and I as well as other established Affiliates know that someone's progress depends on the progress of his/her team members. For this reason affiliates needs patience to make something in SFI. How I wish people can understand this?
6x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Eric, Well said. But you know, the fact remains that, no matter how much you try to make a horse to get to the stream to drink water, you can't force It to drink water. The same goes to humans. Show them all they need to know, set example on how to do it, if they will not listen, they won't. But few might realise your good gesture and come around. It is a matter of choice and not by force. Just keep doing what you are doing. Don't relent. Some of them might wake up later and try to overtake you. This is your time to leave the wide gap. All the best.
Hello Eric,
Well said.
But you know, the fact remains that, no matter how much you try to make a horse to get to the stream to drink water, you can't force It to drink water.
The same goes to humans. Show them all they need to know, set example on how to do it, if they will not listen, they won't.
But few might realise your good gesture and come around. It is a matter of choice and not by force.
Just keep doing what you are doing. Don't relent. Some of them might wake up later and try to overtake you. This is your time to leave the wide gap.

All the best.
16x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #16

Posted about 1 month ago

You have the right attitude and understanding of this kind of "job", Eric... and I can "feel" a future great Leader in making here. The question here is, also: what one considers "QUICK" to become "rich"? And what is "RICH"...how much money/month? For many of us here, earning 500-1000 dollars/month means BECOMING RICH! For others...it might be 5 or 6 or 7 digits number income/monthly... in fact, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT here! For those that need to EARN their wealth WORKING...it will always need YEARS ...some might be more lucky...oh, well...if you are a broker on the Wall Street..it MIGHT take less time... But, building a business usually needs a few years to see some good results. The problem is that majority of the people searching for some online jobs have in mind a kind of lottery...if they are lucky enough, they will become rich in a month, even without doing anything! Our Genealogies are full of people like that...but, what we need are the other kind... those that really APPRECIATE those $ 10 in their accounts...because, that money came from their hard work...advertising and building their Teams.
You have the right attitude and understanding of this kind of "job", Eric...
and I can "feel" a future great Leader in making here.

The question here is, also: what one considers "QUICK" to become "rich"?

And what is "RICH"...how much money/month?

For many of us here, earning 500-1000 dollars/month means BECOMING
RICH!
For others...it might be 5 or 6 or 7 digits number income/monthly...
in fact, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT here!

For those that need to EARN their wealth WORKING...it will always need
YEARS ...some might be more lucky...oh, well...if you are a broker on the
Wall Street..it MIGHT take less time...

But, building a business usually needs a few years to see some good results.

The problem is that majority of the people searching for some online jobs
have in mind a kind of lottery...if they are lucky enough, they will become
rich in a month, even without doing anything!

Our Genealogies are full of people like that...but, what we need are the other
kind... those that really APPRECIATE those $ 10 in their accounts...because,
that money came from their hard work...advertising and building their Teams.
172x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,603 | Followers: 1,122 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 month ago

Forget about joining SFI business if you think you can become rich within a short period of time, 6 mths or 1 year? Look at PTLs or DTLs. To my knowledge, a team leader become PTL/ DTL after 6 years in this business. That's the fastest I know. Others may have taken 17, 18 and 19 years to be DTL. So to be on track, make a good start with Day 1 and progressively, consistently move forward every day. You have the sponsor and co-sponsors to advise you what to do. If you want to win E365 contest , you got to be committed and always be in the front position until the 365th day.
Forget about joining SFI business if you think you can become rich within a short period of time, 6 mths or 1 year? Look at PTLs or DTLs. To my knowledge, a team leader become PTL/ DTL after 6 years in this business. That's the fastest I know. Others may have taken 17, 18 and 19 years to be DTL. So to be on track, make a good start with Day 1 and progressively, consistently move forward every day. You have the sponsor and co-sponsors to advise you what to do. If you want to win E365 contest , you got to be committed and always be in the front position until the 365th day.
8x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi ERIC! Business system SFI (in my opinion) is one of the best on the Internet. Or the best - who sees how. Here is a very powerful learning system. There are no hysteria of schools and webinars here, nobody is driving you here - “come on, come on, time is running out”. Here everyone finds his own way of creating his own business. Someone is investing and in a hurry to build a team. Someone is playing cards and quizzes. Who is able to sell hundreds of products from our store. Someone does not spend a penny and puffs like a beetle - dung beater and rolls his ball ... In different ways. And the deadlines for achieving financial independence are different. Different goals. Different ways. But older colleagues are right - 5 or 6 years of work in SFI can be a real time frame for success. Because "dead bees" (not active branches) is the scourge of our business system. Therefore, only hard work, the study of the subtleties of work and contact with your team, constant, unremitting and stable can speed up our way up. To the status of the GOLD leader. Platinum leader and above. And be sure to set goals. And be sure to reach them. Analyze the slips. Take into account errors. Do not give up !!! Believe in yourself and your star !!! Plan and timing of your journey. Yes? [img]https://i.imgur.com/g3WCa86.png[/img]
Hi ERIC! Business system SFI (in my opinion) is one of the best on the Internet. Or the best - who sees how. Here is a very powerful learning system. There are no hysteria of schools and webinars here, nobody is driving you here - “come on, come on, time is running out”. Here everyone finds his own way of creating his own business. Someone is investing and in a hurry to build a team. Someone is playing cards and quizzes. Who is able to sell hundreds of products from our store. Someone does not spend a penny and puffs like a beetle - dung beater and rolls his ball ... In different ways. And the deadlines for achieving financial independence are different. Different goals. Different ways. But older colleagues are right - 5 or 6 years of work in SFI can be a real time frame for success. Because "dead bees" (not active branches) is the scourge of our business system. Therefore, only hard work, the study of the subtleties of work and contact with your team, constant, unremitting and stable can speed up our way up. To the status of the GOLD leader. Platinum leader and above. And be sure to set goals. And be sure to reach them. Analyze the slips. Take into account errors. Do not give up !!! Believe in yourself and your star !!! Plan and timing of your journey. Yes?
SUPPORT
Сергей Б.

Russian Federation

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

The statement that you can lead a horse to water, but cannot make it drink, is very true, and demonstrates the importance of constantly promoting to bring in new members. Introduce SFI to 500 people, 10 might show an interest, one might end up taking action. It is all down to getting your opportunity in front of plenty of people. The second statement, that it can take 10-16 years, and 6 at best, saddens me. I have become involved with SFI not only because i see it as a genuine opportunity, but also, as a way to provide in my retirement, in 16 years, i might not be around to get the benefits, and i certainly would not advise using that as a sales promotion!
The statement that you can lead a horse to water, but cannot make it drink, is very true, and demonstrates the importance of constantly promoting to bring in new members.
Introduce SFI to 500 people, 10 might show an interest, one might end up taking action. It is all down to getting your opportunity in front of plenty of people.
The second statement, that it can take 10-16 years, and 6 at best, saddens me. I have become involved with SFI not only because i see it as a genuine opportunity, but also, as a way to provide in my retirement, in 16 years, i might not be around to get the benefits, and i certainly would not advise using that as a sales promotion!
pete g.

United Kingdom

Posted about 1 month ago

Thanks for the your commentary regarding the get rich quick scheme. No such thing exist here. You'll have to earn it and it starts with team work.
Thanks for the your commentary regarding the get rich quick scheme. No such thing exist here. You'll have to earn it and it starts with team work.
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1550855]...that it can take 10-16 years, and 6 at best, saddens me. I have become involved with SFI not only because i see it as a genuine opportunity, but also, as a way to provide in my retirement, in 16 years, i might not be around to get the benefits, and i certainly would not advise using that as a sales promotion![/quote] Hi Pete, I strongly recommend you focus on what YOU can do and ignore "averages." [i]They're not you![/i] You can absolutely starting creating a nice income in just a year or two of solid effort! Our affiliates do it all the time. But so many focus on the wrong things. For example, as I've stated recently, learning how to generate your own leads is so, so very important. It's an absolute key to your success, being directly involved with the people joining your team, so put the odds in your favor by controlling this crucial element, by learning how to bring in your own PSAs in particular. P.S. Glad to have you aboard and congrats on joining the discussion here at the forum!
pete g. posted:
...that it can take 10-16 years, and 6 at best, saddens me. I have become involved with SFI not only because i see it as a genuine opportunity, but also, as a way to provide in my retirement, in 16 years, i might not be around to get the benefits, and i certainly would not advise using that as a sales promotion!

Hi Pete,

I strongly recommend you focus on what YOU can do and ignore "averages." They're not you! You can absolutely starting creating a nice income in just a year or two of solid effort! Our affiliates do it all the time. But so many focus on the wrong things. For example, as I've stated recently, learning how to generate your own leads is so, so very important. It's an absolute key to your success, being directly involved with the people joining your team, so put the odds in your favor by controlling this crucial element, by learning how to bring in your own PSAs in particular.

P.S. Glad to have you aboard and congrats on joining the discussion here at the forum!
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Erik! Getting a positive attitude! And hard work brings the results! Do not give up! Work hard! Good luck!
Hi Erik!
Getting a positive attitude!
And hard work brings the results!
Do not give up! Work hard!
Good luck!
Zsuzsa M.

Hungary

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi, Everything written by all the members of this post is 100% true. Internet marketing is not the game of children. No one can be rich in overnight without doing or playing their own role to be recognized. People are not here to give the money just for joining and waiting for the money to come without doing anything. But yes, it is possible if someone has determine to understand the system of work and playing their own part with a positive attitude. If you play your part well with positive attitude, than rest assure, your money shall definitely come into your pocket or you will surely earn your share of hard work.... Be relax, calm and watch in first year of your joining with SFI and when you have a thorough understanding than start playing your part to earn every month something of your own desires. Thanks and regards.
Hi,

Everything written by all the members of this post is 100% true. Internet marketing is not the game of children. No one can be rich in overnight without doing or playing their own role to be recognized. People are not here to give the money just for joining and waiting for the money to come without doing anything.

But yes, it is possible if someone has determine to understand the system of work and playing their own part with a positive attitude. If you play your part well with positive attitude, than rest assure, your money shall definitely come into your pocket or you will surely earn your share of hard work....

Be relax, calm and watch in first year of your joining with SFI and when you have a thorough understanding than start playing your part to earn every month something of your own desires.

Thanks and regards.
Preeti K.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings