SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

reCAPTCHER!

Posted 3 months ago More by Mohammed A.

Hello, Friends! Somebody help me, please! I'm becoming increasingly frustrated and discouraged by this reCAPTCHER of a thing! It's now taking me almost a whole day, trying to claim my winnings at AA! [b]"reCAPTCHA was unable to load. Please check your internet connection and reload to get a reCAPTCHA challenge."[/b] This was the message I always get each time I attempted claiming my AA Auction winnings. BUT, I only get it when it comes to claiming! Every other thing moves smoothly until then! As I'm a VIP, I tried both collective claims and individual claims, but to no avail! Please, what else should I do??? Thanks, in advance. Mohammed Ahmed
Hello, Friends!

Somebody help me, please!
I'm becoming increasingly frustrated and discouraged by this reCAPTCHER of a thing! It's now taking me almost a whole day, trying to claim my winnings at AA!

"reCAPTCHA was unable to load. Please check your internet connection and reload to get a reCAPTCHA challenge."

This was the message I always get each time I attempted claiming my AA Auction winnings. BUT, I only get it when it comes to claiming! Every other thing moves smoothly until then! As I'm a VIP, I tried both collective claims and individual claims, but to no avail!

Please, what else should I do???

Thanks, in advance.

Mohammed Ahmed
2x SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Mohammed We really got no choice when we receive the reCaptcha message. The system is to prevent bot and hacks. I have seen how this bot work before. It can do anything in the system automatically. It is a script. An auto script. To prevent this bot reCaptcha has to be there for us to proof we are clicking ourself. To prevent this reCaptcha message maybe we have to unplug our internet wire and plug it back after 10 seconds. If you are using a mobile gadget you have to find a super strong wifi and or off your gadget data and turn it back on after 10 seconds. It happen to me before and it will work well after trying the above. I clear more than 100 Captcha per day. So it will work well after trying the above trouble shoot. Hope this help. Love Captcha and Captcha will love you back. Cheers. Sangoh Tan
Mohammed
We really got no choice when we receive the reCaptcha message.
The system is to prevent bot and hacks. I have seen how this bot work before.
It can do anything in the system automatically. It is a script. An auto script.
To prevent this bot reCaptcha has to be there for us to proof we are clicking ourself.
To prevent this reCaptcha message maybe we have to unplug our internet wire and plug it back after 10 seconds.
If you are using a mobile gadget you have to find a super strong wifi and or off your gadget data and turn it back on after 10 seconds.
It happen to me before and it will work well after trying the above.
I clear more than 100 Captcha per day. So it will work well after trying the above trouble shoot.
Hope this help.
Love Captcha and Captcha will love you back.
Cheers.
Sangoh Tan
5x SUPPORT
Sangoh T.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago

Mohammed, what I realized about the re-captcha is this, you need to click on the CLAIM WINNINGS button as soon as you see it...if you wait...that re-captcha shows up! You know what can help? GO VIP! So, you just click on that CLAIM ALL WINNINGS button...and NO RE-CAPTCHA! [img]https://i.imgur.com/A5bJw83.jpg[/img]
Mohammed,
what I realized about the re-captcha is this,
you need to click on the CLAIM WINNINGS button as soon as you see it...if you
wait...that re-captcha shows up!

You know what can help?
GO VIP!
So, you just click on that CLAIM ALL WINNINGS button...and NO RE-CAPTCHA!

172x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,592 | Followers: 1,124 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1513520]Hello, Friends! Somebody help me, please! I'm becoming increasingly frustrated and discouraged by this reCAPTCHER of a thing! It's now taking me almost a whole day, trying to claim my winnings at AA! [b]"reCAPTCHA was unable to load. Please check your internet connection and reload to get a reCAPTCHA challenge."[/b] This was the message I always get each time I attempted claiming my AA Auction winnings. BUT, I only get it when it comes to claiming! Every other thing moves smoothly until then! As I'm a VIP, I tried both collective claims and individual claims, but to no avail! Please, what else should I do??? Thanks, in advance. Mohammed Ahmed[/quote] Hello Mohammed, It is not an isolated case you are experiencing because l do experience it too. Knowing fully that it is not a case of hardware problem, l assume it must be network problem. All l do when it becomes too persistent is to restart my tablet. This has worked for me and l hope it helps you too. Regards and best wishes! Yusuf O.
Mohammed A. posted:
Hello, Friends!

Somebody help me, please!
I'm becoming increasingly frustrated and discouraged by this reCAPTCHER of a thing! It's now taking me almost a whole day, trying to claim my winnings at AA!

"reCAPTCHA was unable to load. Please check your internet connection and reload to get a reCAPTCHA challenge."

This was the message I always get each time I attempted claiming my AA Auction winnings. BUT, I only get it when it comes to claiming! Every other thing moves smoothly until then! As I'm a VIP, I tried both collective claims and individual claims, but to no avail!

Please, what else should I do???

Thanks, in advance.

Mohammed Ahmed

Hello Mohammed,

It is not an isolated case you are experiencing because l do experience it too. Knowing fully that it is not a case of hardware problem, l assume it must be network problem.

All l do when it becomes too persistent is to restart my tablet. This has worked for me and l hope it helps you too.

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.
7x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Mohammed! If you try to claim your AA winning on smartphone please try it on your PC,Laptop or tablet. Sometimes it helps! Best regards: Zsolt
Hello Mohammed!
If you try to claim your AA winning on smartphone please try it on your PC,Laptop or tablet.
Sometimes it helps!
Best regards:
Zsolt
Zsolt K.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago More by Mohammed A.

Friends, I'm so grateful to all of you for the swift responses and professional advise! I'll try each and every trick given, and see what'll happen. Thank you so much.
Friends, I'm so grateful to all of you for the swift responses and professional advise! I'll try each and every trick given, and see what'll happen.
Thank you so much.
2x SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Mohamed, what browser are you using? I have found that if I use Google Chrome, this works. The first few times I used it I had to fill in the captia but after that I have been able to claim my winnings without it. I have not used my iPhone on this because It required me to deal with the captia. I only use my computer when bidding at Astro Auctions. I hope this helps.
Mohamed, what browser are you using? I have found that if I use Google Chrome, this works. The first few times I used it I had to fill in the captia but after that I have been able to claim my winnings without it. I have not used my iPhone on this because It required me to deal with the captia. I only use my computer when bidding at Astro Auctions. I hope this helps.
2x SUPPORT
Jeannette G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Mohammed A. 1 Reply

[quote=1513607]Mohamed, what browser are you using? I have found that if I use Google Chrome, this works. The first few times I used it I had to fill in the captia but after that I have been able to claim my winnings without it. I have not used my iPhone on this because It required me to deal with the captia. I only use my computer when bidding at Astro Auctions. I hope this helps. [/quote] I'm using Google Chrome, ma! That's why I'm surprised to be having this sort of problems. And I use a laptop, not a smartphone. Thanks.
Jeannette G. posted:

I'm using Google Chrome, ma! That's why I'm surprised to be having this sort of problems. And I use a laptop, not a smartphone.
Thanks.
2x SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

[quote=1513609][quote=1513607]Mohamed, what browser are you using? I have found that if I use Google Chrome, this works. The first few times I used it I had to fill in the captia but after that I have been able to claim my winnings without it. I have not used my iPhone on this because It required me to deal with the captia. I only use my computer when bidding at Astro Auctions. I hope this helps. [/quote] I'm using Google Chrome, ma! That's why I'm surprised to be having this sort of problems. And I use a laptop, not a smartphone. Thanks.[/quote] See if you are having the same issue on other sites. If not contact support and let them know. Perhaps a bug report in the forum section for BUGS. If you are having the same issue with other sites clear your browser cache. That might help.
Mohammed A. posted:
Jeannette G. posted:

I'm using Google Chrome, ma! That's why I'm surprised to be having this sort of problems. And I use a laptop, not a smartphone.
Thanks.

See if you are having the same issue on other sites. If not contact support and let them know. Perhaps a bug report in the forum section for BUGS.

If you are having the same issue with other sites clear your browser cache. That might help.
13x SUPPORT
Michael B.

United Kingdom

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Mohammed A.

[quote=1513750][quote=1513609][quote=1513607]Mohamed, what browser are you using? I have found that if I use Google Chrome, this works. The first few times I used it I had to fill in the captia but after that I have been able to claim my winnings without it. I have not used my iPhone on this because It required me to deal with the captia. I only use my computer when bidding at Astro Auctions. I hope this helps. [/quote] I'm using Google Chrome, ma! That's why I'm surprised to be having this sort of problems. And I use a laptop, not a smartphone. Thanks.[/quote] See if you are having the same issue on other sites. If not contact support and let them know. Perhaps a bug report in the forum section for BUGS. If you are having the same issue with other sites clear your browser cache. That might help.[/quote] Thanks for your supportive response, sir!
Michael B. posted:
Mohammed A. posted:
Jeannette G. posted:

Thanks.

See if you are having the same issue on other sites. If not contact support and let them know. Perhaps a bug report in the forum section for BUGS.

If you are having the same issue with other sites clear your browser cache. That might help.

Thanks for your supportive response, sir!
2x SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Mohammed, make sure that your browser is not blocking JavaScript. Many actions on the web pages use JavaScript to process the actions . This may be why you have this problem. Try using another browser or another computer if you can.
Mohammed, make sure that your browser is not blocking JavaScript. Many actions on the web pages use JavaScript to process the actions . This may be why you have this problem. Try using another browser or another computer if you can.
21x SUPPORT
Philip P.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Ronald P. Noreen A.

Hallo Mohammed. Immediately the page of claiming wins opens, click claim winnings several times until activity roller comes on/ active. That way you'll not be required to recaptcher, delaying alittle bit has the effect of many systems think it's some kind of auto log ins/ hackings. All the best
Hallo Mohammed. Immediately the page of claiming wins opens, click claim winnings several times until activity roller comes on/ active. That way you'll not be required to recaptcher, delaying alittle bit has the effect of many systems think it's some kind of auto log ins/ hackings.
All the best
SUPPORT
njuguna K.

Kenya

E365 Champion

Liked by Tanja K. Noreen A.

| Edit settings