Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Knock Out Trivia Points

Posted 7 days ago

Hello Jimmy, It is what we are all living with. The rules of the game. Best wishes!
Hello Jimmy,
It is what we are all living with.

The rules of the game.

Best wishes!
OLOLADE Y.

Nigeria

Posted 6 days ago More by Jimmy B. 1 Reply

Hi! this is my score from yesterday before and after my 3 free plays before:2974 trivia points after: 3005 TP and today when I start to play my scores was 2933 TP and after my 3 free plays I only come up to 2959 TP. I not even reach my startpoints from yesterday .. Like I said before it feels like I just stand at the same point and stomping and not coming anywhere exept going backwards..
Hi! this is my score from yesterday before and after my 3 free plays before:2974 trivia points after: 3005 TP
and today when I start to play my scores was 2933 TP and after my 3 free plays I only come up to 2959 TP. I not even reach my startpoints from yesterday ..
Like I said before it feels like I just stand at the same point and stomping and not coming anywhere exept going backwards..
7x SUPPORT
Jimmy B.

Sweden

Liked by EDUARD S.

Posted 6 days ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1513639]Hi! this is my score from yesterday before and after my 3 free plays before:2974 trivia points after: 3005 TP and today when I start to play my scores was 2933 TP and after my 3 free plays I only come up to 2959 TP. I not even reach my startpoints from yesterday .. Like I said before it feels like I just stand at the same point and stomping and not coming anywhere except going backwards..[/quote] I hope I have explained the concept of a "half-life". It is a natural process that occurs in Nature, such as the decay of Nuclear Radioactivity, where Half-Lives are hundreds or thousands of years. SFI has chosen a Half-Life of 30-days or perhaps a more manageable Month. It is very interesting to note that after 12-Half-Lives (or Half-Lifes) the original Quantity has decayed (or diminished) by well over 99%. Unlike Nature which forms a SMOOTH gradual Curve, SFI uses a daily 30-day or monthly Step program. For example, 100-Trivia Points earned on January 1 remain as 100 until January 31 or February 1 when they become worth 50. By the end of December, they can be ignored. Points earned January 2 will lose half THEIR value on February 1 or more conveniently February 2, THEN be added to any new Points earned THAT day and recorded. This Sum or Total #2 (approximately 150) will lose half its` value on either March 4 (30-days) or more conveniently March 2 (Monthly), then added to any new Points earned that day to create a new Sum #2. The 30 or 31 Sums are added together for the Grand-Total you see. Best Wishes,
Jimmy B. posted:
Hi! this is my score from yesterday before and after my 3 free plays before:2974 trivia points after: 3005 TP
and today when I start to play my scores was 2933 TP and after my 3 free plays I only come up to 2959 TP. I not even reach my startpoints from yesterday ..
Like I said before it feels like I just stand at the same point and stomping and not coming anywhere except going backwards..

I hope I have explained the concept of a "half-life". It is a natural process that occurs in Nature, such as the decay of Nuclear Radioactivity, where Half-Lives are hundreds or thousands of years. SFI has chosen a Half-Life of 30-days or perhaps a more manageable Month.

It is very interesting to note that after 12-Half-Lives (or Half-Lifes) the original Quantity has decayed (or diminished) by well over 99%.

Unlike Nature which forms a SMOOTH gradual Curve, SFI uses a daily 30-day or monthly Step program.

For example, 100-Trivia Points earned on January 1 remain as 100 until January 31 or February 1 when they become worth 50. By the end of December, they can be ignored.

Points earned January 2 will lose half THEIR value on February 1 or more conveniently February 2, THEN be added to any new Points earned THAT day and recorded. This Sum or Total #2 (approximately 150) will lose half its` value on either March 4 (30-days) or more conveniently March 2 (Monthly), then added to any new Points earned that day to create a new Sum #2.

The 30 or 31 Sums are added together for the Grand-Total you see.

Best Wishes,
13x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Jimmy B.

| Edit settings