Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Uber-picks(FIFA NA)

Posted 2 months ago More by Tshering dema s.

what are the procedure requirement in Uber-Picks (FIFA NA)? I tried many times but saying your requirements are not fulfill. help me.
what are the procedure requirement in Uber-Picks (FIFA NA)? I tried many times but saying your requirements are not fulfill. help me.
SUPPORT

Posted 2 months ago More by David Abiola O A. 1 Reply

This is one game I would like to engage in very soon You will find answers to this question here: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/search?search=Uber-picks%28FIFA+NA&forum_id= :bowtie:
This is one game I would like to engage in very soon

You will find answers to this question here:

www.sfimg.com/forum/search?search=Uber-picks%28FIFA+NA&forum_id=

25x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 2 months ago

I am also having that same problem, any time I entered my predictions and submit. The next day it gives me a message that is not complete. Check this out and help us for completion of the uber-picks Hey, Abdul-Ganiu! We noticed that you made one or more of your picks for Uber-Picks (FIFA NA), but you did not fully complete your entry. The deadline for entries is approaching fast. So you're eligible for all potential prizes and awards, complete your entry now at: http://www.tripleclicks.com/UberPicks/?id=2176 Please SFI's help us .
I am also having that same problem, any time I entered my predictions and submit. The next day it gives me a message that is not complete. Check this out and help us for completion of the uber-picks

Hey, Abdul-Ganiu!
We noticed that you made one or more of your picks for Uber-Picks (FIFA NA), but you did not fully complete your entry.
The deadline for entries is approaching fast. So you're eligible for all potential prizes and awards, complete your entry now at:
www.tripleclicks.com/UberPicks/?id=2176
Please SFI's help us .

Abdul-Ganiu I.

Ghana

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1510413]This is one game I would like to engage in very soon You will find answers to this question here: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/search?search=Uber-picks%28FIFA+NA&forum_id= :bowtie:[/quote] David, that link bring you to some OLD threads about UberPicks games. Some Rules have changed recently when we got UBER back. And, you just made me discover the bug there... the TIPS buttons on UBER are linked to the Time Machine...so, I will send a BUG REPORT...
David Abiola O A. posted:

David,
that link bring you to some OLD threads about UberPicks games.

Some Rules have changed recently when we got UBER back.

And, you just made me discover the bug there...
the TIPS buttons on UBER are linked to the Time Machine...so, I will send
a BUG REPORT...
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,330 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1510406]what are the procedure requirement in Uber-Picks (FIFA NA)? I tried many times but saying your requirements are not fulfill. help me.[/quote] Tshering, could you, please, make a screenshot of that message? I am not sure WHAT are you seeing there, really... You should see this page ( it's for NFL,but never mind)... then click on the JOIN GAME button, you will get this... [img]https://i.imgur.com/UgGXztC.jpg[/img] There you need to select winners for every game, you can drag them up and down... that way you add them some CONFIDANCE POINTS ... Put on the top those games that you consider more sure of the final result... those with very uncertain results drag down to the bottom. At the bottom of the list, you will see the section of SIDE KICKS... where you can earn more points. The FIRST sidekick of 3 points is free...the others need 1 TCredit each. They are optional...but, the last one of 15 points is the WINNER LOCK... that one can change a lot your situation in points... if you win, you will get 15 points...but, if you lose it, they will take 10points from your total.
Tshering dema s. posted:

Tshering,
could you, please, make a screenshot of that message?

I am not sure WHAT are you seeing there, really...

You should see this page ( it's for NFL,but never mind)...
then click on the JOIN GAME button, you will get this...

There you need to select winners for every game, you can drag them up and
down... that way you add them some CONFIDANCE POINTS ...
Put on the top those games that you consider more sure of the final result...
those with very uncertain results drag down to the bottom.

At the bottom of the list, you will see the section of SIDE KICKS... where you can
earn more points.
The FIRST sidekick of 3 points is free...the others need 1 TCredit each.
They are optional...but, the last one of 15 points is the WINNER LOCK...
that one can change a lot your situation in points... if you win, you will get
15 points...but, if you lose it, they will take 10points from your total.
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by David Abiola O A.

[quote=1510418][quote=1510413]This is one game I would like to engage in very soon You will find answers to this question here: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/search?search=Uber-picks%28FIFA+NA&forum_id= :bowtie:[/quote] David, that link bring you to some OLD threads about UberPicks games. Some Rules have changed recently when we got UBER back. And, you just made me discover the bug there... the TIPS buttons on UBER are linked to the Time Machine...so, I will send a BUG REPORT... [/quote] Sorry Tanja, not a big fan of UBER at the moment and should have left it to you UBER experts. Had i known you would get a bug :cold_sweat:
Tanja K. posted:
David Abiola O A. posted:

David,
that link bring you to some OLD threads about UberPicks games.

Some Rules have changed recently when we got UBER back.

And, you just made me discover the bug there...
the TIPS buttons on UBER are linked to the Time Machine...so, I will send
a BUG REPORT...

Sorry Tanja, not a big fan of UBER at the moment and should have left it to you UBER experts.
Had i known you would get a bug

25x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1510406]what are the procedure requirement in Uber-Picks (FIFA NA)? I tried many times but saying your requirements are not fulfill. help me.[/quote] Tshering, the TIPS buttons on UBER are not working properly now...I hope they will fix it soon... In the meantime, try to read more about UBER games here https://news.sfimg.com/2018/06/21/uber-picks-is-back/ P.S. I just noticed that the first screenshot is not there... here it is [img]https://i.imgur.com/e0ppbgd.jpg[/img]
Tshering dema s. posted:

Tshering,
the TIPS buttons on UBER are not working properly now...I hope they will fix it
soon...
In the meantime, try to read more about UBER games here

news.sfimg.com/2018/06/21/uber-picks-is-back/

P.S. I just noticed that the first screenshot is not there...
here it is

167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Tshering dema s.

This is my Uber screenshoot picture, still I could not find what is wrong[*] [img][/img]Your text to link here...
This is my Uber screenshoot picture, still I could not find what is wrong[*] Your text to link here...
SUPPORT

Posted 2 months ago More by Tshering dema s. 1 Reply

Sorry I could not upload the picture due to error in uploading
SUPPORT

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Lq7JRaf.png[/img] I also got this notification in my mail. I didn't understand what to do now

I also got this notification in my mail. I didn't understand what to do now
Dil Bdr R.

Bhutan

[quote=1510545][img]https://i.imgur.com/Lq7JRaf.png[/img] I also got this notification in my mail. I didn't understand what to do now[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aDjmTXF.jpg[/img] You need to complete the whole list of 12 games... what have you done? Could you posta screenshot?
Dil Bdr R. posted:

I also got this notification in my mail. I didn't understand what to do now

You need to complete the whole list of 12 games...
what have you done?
Could you posta screenshot?
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

[quote=1510540]Sorry I could not upload the picture due to error in uploading[/quote] Do you know how to upload a photo here, Tshering? You have TWO options : to upload it from your computer ( sometimes, that one desn't work...don't know why ) and to upload from the web...using URL When I have problems to upload from my computer, I usually post that photo in my inbox on Facebook...and from there I get the URL address to post it here.
Tshering dema s. posted:

Do you know how to upload a photo here, Tshering?

You have TWO options : to upload it from your computer ( sometimes, that
one desn't work...don't know why )
and
to upload from the web...using URL

When I have problems to upload from my computer, I usually post that photo in
my inbox on Facebook...and from there I get the URL address to post it here.
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings