SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

College Football and Uber-Picks

Posted 3 months ago More by Richard R.

I'm a pretty happy camper today. College football season is underway here in the US. My team, the [url=http://clemsontigers.com/sports/football/]Clemson Tigers[/url] is doing well and today I got this email: [quote]CONGRATULATIONS, Richard, you just won a share of the most recent Uber-Picks (NCAA FB) Zackpot! The Zackpot was 10000 Rewardicals. Your share was 142 Rewardicals. They have been added to your Rewardical.com account and you may start redeeming them immediately. In addition, you also earned an Uber-Picks (NCAA FB) badge (or badge upgrade)![/quote] I scored two nifty brand new badges as well. [img]https://i.imgur.com/SEhDWdX.png[/img] Build a business and have fun! It doesn't get much better than this.
I'm a pretty happy camper today. College football season is underway here in the US. My team, the Clemson Tigers is doing well and today I got this email:

CONGRATULATIONS, Richard, you just won a share of the most recent Uber-Picks (NCAA FB) Zackpot!

The Zackpot was 10000 Rewardicals. Your share was 142 Rewardicals. They have been added to your Rewardical.com account and you may start redeeming them immediately.

In addition, you also earned an Uber-Picks (NCAA FB) badge (or badge upgrade)!

I scored two nifty brand new badges as well.

Build a business and have fun! It doesn't get much better than this.
4x SUPPORT
Richard R.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1509826]I'm a pretty happy camper today. College football season is underway here in the US. My team, the [url=http://clemsontigers.com/sports/football/]Clemson Tigers[/url] is doing well and today I got this email: [quote]CONGRATULATIONS, Richard, you just won a share of the most recent Uber-Picks (NCAA FB) Zackpot! The Zackpot was 10000 Rewardicals. Your share was 142 Rewardicals. They have been added to your Rewardical.com account and you may start redeeming them immediately. In addition, you also earned an Uber-Picks (NCAA FB) badge (or badge upgrade)![/quote] I scored two nifty brand new badges as well. [img]https://i.imgur.com/SEhDWdX.png[/img] Build a business and have fun! It doesn't get much better than this.[/quote] Bravo Richard! Congratulations to you for your heart. Much success in further work. Good luck!
Richard R. posted:
I'm a pretty happy camper today. College football season is underway here in the US. My team, the Clemson Tigers is doing well and today I got this email:

CONGRATULATIONS, Richard, you just won a share of the most recent Uber-Picks (NCAA FB) Zackpot!

The Zackpot was 10000 Rewardicals. Your share was 142 Rewardicals. They have been added to your Rewardical.com account and you may start redeeming them immediately.

Bravo Richard!
Congratulations to you for your heart.
Much success in further work.
Good luck!
72x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Liked by Michael A. Bruce H.

Posted 3 months ago More by Hans-Peter S.

Congratulations, Richard, on your badge and your profit! There is something for everyone at SFI and Eager Zebra, and with a bit of luck a convincing smile comes to every face! I wish you continued success, also in the business! H.P.S.
Congratulations, Richard, on your badge and your profit!
There is something for everyone at SFI and Eager Zebra, and with a bit of luck a convincing smile comes to every face!
I wish you continued success, also in the business!
H.P.S.
3x SUPPORT
Hans-Peter S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago More by Hans-Peter S.

Hello Richard, I just remember: Did you also post your moments of happiness to your social contacts? I'm sure that this can boost your business! H.P.S.
Hello Richard, I just remember: Did you also post your moments of happiness to your social contacts?
I'm sure that this can boost your business!
H.P.S.
3x SUPPORT
Hans-Peter S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1509826]I'm a pretty happy camper today. College football season is underway here in the US. My team, the [url=http://clemsontigers.com/sports/football/]Clemson Tigers[/url] is doing well and today I got this email: [quote]CONGRATULATIONS, Richard, you just won a share of the most recent Uber-Picks (NCAA FB) Zackpot! The Zackpot was 10000 Rewardicals. Your share was 142 Rewardicals. They have been added to your Rewardical.com account and you may start redeeming them immediately. In addition, you also earned an Uber-Picks (NCAA FB) badge (or badge upgrade)![/quote] I scored two nifty brand new badges as well. [img]https://i.imgur.com/SEhDWdX.png[/img] Build a business and have fun! It doesn't get much better than this.[/quote] And how many points have you scored in this round? I correctly guessed the winners in 10 out of 12 (1 tie and 1 loss) also the bigger score in the side clicks was correctly selected. BUT I did not get to the number of winners. In other matches I was the winner with 9 and 8 correct results/
Richard R. posted:

And how many points have you scored in this round?
I correctly guessed the winners in 10 out of 12 (1 tie and 1 loss) also the bigger score in the side clicks was correctly selected. BUT I did not get to the number of winners. In other matches I was the winner with 9 and 8 correct results/
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Richard R.

Thank you Veronika and Hans-Peter for your words of encouragement. I'm even happier now since I just noticed that Gery liked my post. I'm pretty sure this is the first time this has happened to me. As for sharing on my social media, I'm working on that right now, but like FaceBook, some of the others that I participate in won't allow certain things to be shared. I'm trying to figure out how to share my happiness without violating their terms of service, I'm sure I'll figure it out in a little while. Thanks again, Rich Richardson
Thank you Veronika and Hans-Peter for your words of encouragement. I'm even happier now since I just noticed that Gery liked my post. I'm pretty sure this is the first time this has happened to me.

As for sharing on my social media, I'm working on that right now, but like FaceBook, some of the others that I participate in won't allow certain things to be shared. I'm trying to figure out how to share my happiness without violating their terms of service,

I'm sure I'll figure it out in a little while.

Thanks again,

Rich Richardson
4x SUPPORT
Richard R.

United States

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings