Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Knock out trivia seems to be stuck.

Posted 11 days ago

Hello Everyone! Knock out trivia seems to be stuck. Just checked again and 8 are knocked out and only 1 is left at the 7th round but no winner banner seems to be coming. Odd but it could be the beginning of the biggest game ever if we all wait it out for the next game. Let's make this glitch awesome and so memorable. Ed P
Hello Everyone!

Knock out trivia seems to be stuck. Just checked again and 8 are knocked out and only 1 is left at the 7th round but no winner banner seems to be coming. Odd but it could be the beginning of the biggest game ever if we all wait it out for the next game. Let's make this glitch awesome and so memorable.

Ed P
SUPPORT
Ed P.

Canada

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1509795]Hello Everyone! Knock out trivia seems to be stuck. Just checked again and 8 are knocked out and only 1 is left at the 7th round but no winner banner seems to be coming. Odd but it could be the beginning of the biggest game ever if we all wait it out for the next game. Let's make this glitch awesome and so memorable. Ed P[/quote] Yes Ed; The same picture here... Let's hope it will be fixed soon ! Best regards !
Ed P. posted:
Hello Everyone!

Knock out trivia seems to be stuck. Just checked again and 8 are knocked out and only 1 is left at the 7th round but no winner banner seems to be coming. Odd but it could be the beginning of the biggest game ever if we all wait it out for the next game. Let's make this glitch awesome and so memorable.

Ed P

Yes Ed;

The same picture here... Let's hope it will be fixed soon !

Best regards !
294x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1509795]Hello Everyone! Knock out trivia seems to be stuck. Just checked again and 8 are knocked out and only 1 is left at the 7th round but no winner banner seems to be coming. Odd but it could be the beginning of the biggest game ever if we all wait it out for the next game. Let's make this glitch awesome and so memorable. Ed P[/quote] yes, i also have the same problem, probably is some server mistake, or some bag, i guess the will fix it soon
Ed P. posted:
Hello Everyone!

Ed P

yes, i also have the same problem, probably is some server mistake, or some bag, i guess the will fix it soon
4x SUPPORT
biljana l.

Macedonia

Liked by Ed P. Andrey C.

Posted 11 days ago

Yes getting same message for a few hrs yes. Thought it was just on my end.
Yes getting same message for a few hrs yes. Thought it was just on my end.
Stephanie G.

United States

Posted 11 days ago

it's still frozen, it's been a couple of hours like this[img]https://i.imgur.com/7gNjzk0.jpg[/img]
it's still frozen, it's been a couple of hours like this
50x SUPPORT
Gabriela D.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Yes, it's still stuck on game #199230. It's now showing that 8 have been knocked out, but still stuck on that same game. I'm sure Zack will notice and take corrective action soon so we can get back to the Knockout Trivia contests.
Yes, it's still stuck on game #199230. It's now showing that 8 have been knocked out, but still stuck on that same game. I'm sure Zack will notice and take corrective action soon so we can get back to the Knockout Trivia contests.
Jim N.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Ed P. Andrey C.

| Edit settings