Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Brain Sprints.

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1507991]Dear all and forum MOD, I just lost a game of Brain Sprint at the 12th question. Why? The system picked the wrong answer. And this is recurrent. [u]The question[/u]? [b]What [u]constant[/u] is referred to as "The Universe Clock?"[/b] [u]The system answer[/u] was: Speed of light. [u]The correct answer is:[/u] Planck's constant. It is true that the constant is about the speed of light, but "The Universe clock" is established by the "Planck's constant'. Please I stand to be corrected here if I am wrong.[/quote] you are right, the answer is speed of light. to all games have wrong answers which is really bad. gold streak have the worst answers. most of them are according to opinion of 100 or less people, which doesnt make the answer correct.
Gabriel E. posted:
Dear all and forum MOD,

I just lost a game of Brain Sprint at the 12th question.
Why? The system picked the wrong answer. And this is recurrent.
The question? What constant is referred to as "The Universe Clock?"
The system answer was: Speed of light.
The correct answer is: Planck's constant.
It is true that the constant is about the speed of light, but "The Universe clock" is established by the "Planck's constant'.

Please I stand to be corrected here if I am wrong.

you are right, the answer is speed of light.
to all games have wrong answers which is really bad.
gold streak have the worst answers. most of them are according to opinion of 100 or less people, which doesnt make the answer correct.
4x SUPPORT
biljana l.

Macedonia

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

Dear Gabriel, I had experienced also frustation for many times playing brain sprint when my answer become wrong coz the answer given by the system was not even in the choices list. Maybe its time for the ITicians of sfi to review all their questions and answers so that affiliates will not experience again such frustrations.
Dear Gabriel,

I had experienced also frustation for many times playing brain sprint when my answer become wrong coz the answer given by the system was not even in the choices list. Maybe its time for the ITicians of sfi to review all their questions and answers so that affiliates will not experience again such frustrations.
lorna c.

Philippines

Posted 2 months ago More by Gabriel E.

[quote=1509595]Dear Gabriel, I had experienced also frustation for many times playing brain sprint when my answer become wrong coz the answer given by the system was not even in the choices list. Maybe its time for the ITicians of sfi to review all their questions and answers so that affiliates will not experience again such frustrations.[/quote] Hi, Iorna C; Yeah; I encounter this annoying situation almost daily on Brain Sprint. But like Sead S said in his response; nothing in life is perfect. Such errors are infrequent. Win some, lose some. The painful part is that it tends to occur at critical points in the game; particularly on the last question of a round! Keep on playing.
lorna c. posted:
Dear Gabriel,

I had experienced also frustation for many times playing brain sprint when my answer become wrong coz the answer given by the system was not even in the choices list. Maybe its time for the ITicians of sfi to review all their questions and answers so that affiliates will not experience again such frustrations.

Hi, Iorna C;

Yeah; I encounter this annoying situation almost daily on Brain Sprint. But like Sead S said in his response; nothing in life is perfect. Such errors are infrequent. Win some, lose some.

The painful part is that it tends to occur at critical points in the game; particularly on the last question of a round!

Keep on playing.
7x SUPPORT
Gabriel E.

Nigeria

| Edit settings