Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Need help on Eager Zebra Zack Jack 6 card

Posted 22 days ago

I don't know how to play it either
I don't know how to play it either
Ayomide M.

Nigeria

Posted 22 days ago

Caleb, it's very simple to understand but not very simple to win this badge. I have won almost all badges of Zackjack game except this badge. You have to make 21 using only 2 cards in all 3 hands. The combination may be like: A (11)+ K (10) in one hand, A (11)+Q (10) & A (11)+J (10) or 10 in other two hands. Bijan Kanti Pandit
Caleb, it's very simple to understand but not very simple to win this badge. I have won almost all badges of Zackjack game except this badge. You have to make 21 using only 2 cards in all 3 hands. The combination may be like: A (11)+ K (10) in one hand, A (11)+Q (10) & A (11)+J (10) or 10 in other two hands.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

Bijan Kanti P.

Bangladesh

Posted 22 days ago

[quote=1501824]Caleb, it's about ACES and FACES [img]https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/40371402_488721081599806_8171642835074809856_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=6c6e49660393a949e65931e37a5e5271&oe=5BF1B567[/img][/quote] Thanks Tanja for the visual , I also want to take this opportunity to wish you a Very Happy Birthday. regards
Tanja K. posted:
Caleb,
it's about ACES and FACES

Thanks Tanja for the visual , I also want to take this opportunity to wish you a Very Happy Birthday.
regards
10x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Tanja K. Bruce H.

Posted 22 days ago

[quote=1501807]I have got this in mind that I have now started to wonder if I do play Eager Zebra ZackJack 6 Card or not. I do win sometimes within 6 card range but I have never gotten that 6 card badge. If someone has won this please tell me. What does it take or Iam making a mistake somewhere. Please. Thankyou[/quote] Z Jackster6 is one of the toughest game in Zackjack. Or probably, it is a game of luck as far as Zackjack is concerned. I have this badge in my collections and hence the know-how about this badge. The badge is awarded to those who achieved Zackjack with a minimum of six (6) cards. One important thing to note is that one could only win this badge if the initial dealt cards are all As or 10s in each of the three hands. A player who was dealt with A in each of the hands would have to be sagacious enough to match each of the hands with a face card of either K, Q or J to achieve 21 in each of the hands. Similarly, a player who was dealt with a card of 10 (face) would have to use his intuition to match with A in each of the hands to achieve 21. In essence, the above stated conditions must be met before one could think about winning a Z Jackster6 badge. I hope this simple explanation helps.
Caleb M. posted:
I have got this in mind that I have now started to wonder if I do play Eager Zebra ZackJack 6 Card or not. I do win sometimes within 6 card range but I have never gotten that 6 card badge. If someone has won this please tell me. What does it take or Iam making a mistake somewhere. Please.
Thankyou

Z Jackster6 is one of the toughest game in Zackjack. Or probably, it is a game of luck as far as Zackjack is concerned. I have this badge in my collections and hence the know-how about this badge. The badge is awarded to those who achieved Zackjack with a minimum of six (6) cards.
One important thing to note is that one could only win this badge if the initial dealt cards are all As or 10s in each of the three hands. A player who was dealt with A in each of the hands would have to be sagacious enough to match each of the hands with a face card of either K, Q or J to achieve 21 in each of the hands. Similarly, a player who was dealt with a card of 10 (face) would have to use his intuition to match with A in each of the hands to achieve 21.
In essence, the above stated conditions must be met before one could think about winning a Z Jackster6 badge.
I hope this simple explanation helps.
Sikiru A.

Nigeria

Liked by Adrien D. Bruce H.

Posted 22 days ago

The replies have given us more insight about it. Thanks
The replies have given us more insight about it. Thanks
Angarju H.

Nigeria

Posted 21 days ago More by RAKESH KUMAR G.

Hello.. Ms. Tanja K... Your sharing of knowledge would help me to modify my knowledge bank. Thanks, sincerely..
Hello.. Ms. Tanja K...

Your sharing of knowledge would help me to modify my knowledge bank.

Thanks, sincerely..
SUPPORT
RAKESH KUMAR G.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 14 days ago

Elizabeta,Thanks a lot for your explanation! I have had same problem in Eager Zebra ZackJack !Best wishes
Elizabeta,Thanks a lot for your explanation! I have had same problem in Eager Zebra ZackJack !Best wishes
6x SUPPORT
Zeljko S.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 13 days ago

Caleb M - My understanding is that you have to get 6-cards in all 3 hands. Getting it in just one hand does not get the 6-card badge. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong. (I have gotten 6 cards in one hand many times, but never received, nor expected, a badge for 1-hand 6-cards. ) Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Caleb M - My understanding is that you have to get 6-cards in all 3 hands. Getting it in just one hand does not get the 6-card badge. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong. (I have gotten 6 cards in one hand many times, but never received, nor expected, a badge for 1-hand 6-cards. ) Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

13x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings