Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Question

Posted 2 months ago

Please how do you asign confidence points to your picks in Uber-picks Fifa EU and NLB and the others Uber-picks games
Please how do you asign confidence points to your picks in Uber-picks Fifa EU and NLB and the others Uber-picks games
Munkaila K.

Ghana

Posted 2 months ago More by Jimmy B.

Hi Munkaila! the only answer I find was this: Drag games up or down to assign Confidence Points. Kind regards / Jimmy.B :-)
Hi Munkaila! the only answer I find was this: Drag games up or down to assign Confidence Points. Kind regards / Jimmy.B :-)
8x SUPPORT
Jimmy B.

Sweden

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

Go to Google Search and find any online bet site... Find the games from the UBER list you want to play and see the prediction for that games. The games that are more easily to predict the winner, put on the top of the list (giving them higher Confidence points). The games that are NOT easy to predict ( both good Teams), put low on the list... giving themless Confidence points. Confidence points are those points that you will WIN or LOSE , depending if you have predict the result of the game well or not.
Go to Google Search and find any online bet site...

Find the games from the UBER list you want to play and see the prediction
for that games.
The games that are more easily to predict the winner, put on the top of the
list (giving them higher Confidence points).

The games that are NOT easy to predict ( both good Teams), put low on the list...
giving themless Confidence points.

Confidence points are those points that you will WIN or LOSE , depending if
you have predict the result of the game well or not.
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,329 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 2 months ago More by Jimmy B.

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
Hi again! maybe you find it here: https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2015/08/03/tips-for-winning-uber-picks/ 4. After you finish selecting the winners for all available matches, assign your level of confidence for your picks by clicking and dragging each match up or down the list, with your most confident choices given the most points, your least confident picks the least points. Continue arranging your list until you’re satisfied with the positions for all matches. Your selections are saved automatically.
Hi again! maybe you find it here: blog.eagerzebra.com/2015/08/03/tips-for-winning-uber-picks/
4. After you finish selecting the winners for all available matches, assign your level of confidence for your picks by clicking and dragging each match up or down the list, with your most confident choices given the most points, your least confident picks the least points. Continue arranging your list until you’re satisfied with the positions for all matches. Your selections are saved automatically.
8x SUPPORT
Jimmy B.

Sweden

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1508389]Please how do you asign confidence points to your picks in Uber-picks Fifa EU and NLB and the others Uber-picks games [/quote] usual i go by luck, doesnt mean i win all the time, but i just put the points and choose the winner
Munkaila K. posted:

usual i go by luck, doesnt mean i win all the time, but i just put the points and choose the winner
4x SUPPORT
biljana l.

Macedonia

Liked by Manohar L.

Posted about 1 month ago More by Igor A. 1 Reply

[quote=1508396] The games that are NOT easy to predict ( both good Teams), put low on the list... giving themless Confidence points[/quote] Hi, Tanya! I would like to ask you about some concepts in UBER. For example, what will be considered the smallest score of the game - 1: 1 or 2: 0 (0: 0 and 1: 0 I know that there will be less :ghost:) Also I'm interested what does mean [b]Winner Lock[/b]- draw or that the match did not take place? I would appreciate the answer :four_leaf_clover:
Tanja K. posted:

The games that are NOT easy to predict ( both good Teams), put low on the list...
giving themless Confidence points

Hi, Tanya! I would like to ask you about some concepts in UBER. For example, what will be considered the smallest score of the game - 1: 1 or 2: 0 (0: 0 and 1: 0 I know that there will be less
)
Also I'm interested what does mean Winner Lock- draw or that the match did not take place?
I would appreciate the answer
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1529560][quote=1508396] The games that are NOT easy to predict ( both good Teams), put low on the list... giving themless Confidence points[/quote] Hi, Tanya! I would like to ask you about some concepts in UBER. For example, what will be considered the smallest score of the game - 1: 1 or 2: 0 (0: 0 and 1: 0 I know that there will be less :ghost:) Also I'm interested what does mean [b]Winner Lock[/b]- draw or that the match did not take place? I would appreciate the answer :four_leaf_clover:[/quote] Igor, UBER PICKS recently came back wth some new rules...and limits... The fact they are NOT able to do the updates on the games in REAL TIME has taken away a LOT from that "Saturday/Sunday fever" when it comes to games. I am afraid I do NOT have ALL the answers about the UBER games we have NOW. I "think/hope" the Rule for the canceled games and the games with the even score is still the SAME : they should be counted as wins. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vgsnzsQ.jpg[/img] You can see in this screenshot...it's GREEN! As for the SMALLEST score..............0:0 should always be the SMALLEST score, right? But, it doesn't matter if it is 1:1 or 2:0.....the sum is the same : 2, right?
Igor A. posted:
Tanja K. posted:

giving themless Confidence points

Hi, Tanya! I would like to ask you about some concepts in UBER. For example, what will be considered the smallest score of the game - 1: 1 or 2: 0 (0: 0 and 1: 0 I know that there will be less
)
Also I'm interested what does mean Winner Lock- draw or that the match did not take place?
I would appreciate the answer

Igor,
UBER PICKS recently came back wth some new rules...and limits...
The fact they are NOT able to do the updates on the games in REAL TIME
has taken away a LOT from that "Saturday/Sunday fever" when it comes to
games.
I am afraid I do NOT have ALL the answers about the UBER games we have
NOW.

I "think/hope" the Rule for the canceled games and the games with the
even score is still the SAME : they should be counted as wins.

You can see in this screenshot...it's GREEN!

As for the SMALLEST score..............0:0 should always be the SMALLEST score,
right?
But, it doesn't matter if it is 1:1 or 2:0.....the sum is the same : 2, right?
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,329 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015
Liked by Svetlana P.

Posted about 1 month ago More by Igor A.

[quote=1529610] But, it doesn't matter if it is 1:1 or 2:0.....the sum is the same : 2, right?[/quote] I just wanted to know it - I had a case when the second team scored the same number of points - 2 only in a different ratio 1: 1, because of this, the first result as 0: 2 was canceled - because it turned out 2 teams with less by the score. But he is still the least ... Heh! we were both are deceived by bookmakers... :trollface: [img]https://i.imgur.com/smZ2ore.png[/img]
Tanja K. posted:

But, it doesn't matter if it is 1:1 or 2:0.....the sum is the same : 2, right?

I just wanted to know it - I had a case when the second team scored the same number of points - 2 only in a different ratio 1: 1, because of this, the first result as 0: 2 was canceled - because it turned out 2 teams with less by the score. But he is still the least ...
Heh! we were both are deceived by bookmakers...

10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

| Edit settings