Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I need prayer warriors

Posted 2 months ago

Prayers always and may the Higher Power Help him and also be with you to confort you! God Bless and God Speed his healing!
Prayers always and may the Higher Power Help him and also be with you to confort you! God Bless and God Speed his healing!
Marty M.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1505082]Please pray for my sponsor/twin brother, Paul Robillard (STL). He is going into surgery this morning. I am a bit concerned as the last time he went in, he coded and they ended up doing open heart surgery, Thank you and God bless you.[/quote] Dear heavenly Father, thank you because you always hear us, even before we ask of you anything. Our brother Philip do ask for prayer warriors, I do pray that you supply prayer warrior for your name to be praised He is asking you about is sponsor/twin brother, Paul Robillard that You will Heavenly Father Heal, set him free from any attack of the enemies and be with him and his family I pray about the concern brother Philip have for his sponsor/twin brother, Paul Robillard that You Heavenly Father will take perfect control of all matter at the hospital, the Drs, Nurse and health care Assistance, aid and guide them in all their duties, roles and management. Finally Heavenly Father you know what is best for us we glorify your name Heavenly Father in all these, We praise you in advance for what you will do. In Jesus Name I pray Amen and Amen
Philip R. posted:
Please pray for my sponsor/twin brother, Paul Robillard (STL). He is going into surgery this morning. I am a bit concerned as the last time he went in, he coded and they ended up doing open heart surgery, Thank you and God bless you.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you because you always hear us, even before we ask of you anything.

Our brother Philip do ask for prayer warriors, I do pray that you supply prayer warrior for your name to be praised

He is asking you about is sponsor/twin brother, Paul Robillard that You will Heavenly Father Heal, set him free from any attack of the enemies and be with him and his family

I pray about the concern brother Philip have for his sponsor/twin brother, Paul Robillard that You Heavenly Father will take perfect control of all matter at the hospital, the Drs, Nurse and health care Assistance, aid and guide them in all their duties, roles and management.

Finally Heavenly Father you know what is best for us we glorify your name Heavenly Father in all these, We praise you in advance for what you will do.
In Jesus Name I pray Amen and Amen
SUPPORT
Adebisi A.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H. Noreen A.

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Philip I have been thinking about Paul. I have sent healing thoughts out into the universe for him. Let him know way down in New Zealand. We are all doing our prayers as well.
Hi Philip I have been thinking about Paul.
I have sent healing thoughts out into the universe for him.
Let him know way down in New Zealand. We are all doing our prayers as well.
28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #17

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Praying for Paul, Philip. May God bless him with healing. Amen. It's nice to know affiliates concerned about their sponsors this way. Just means it should not be all about business but creating a family or team bond as well. Get well soon, Paul. Anne
Praying for Paul, Philip.
May God bless him with healing. Amen.

It's nice to know affiliates concerned about their sponsors this way. Just means it should not be all about business but creating a family or team bond as well.

Get well soon, Paul.

Anne
8x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Philip R.

I want to thank ALL for your prayers and to let you know that the surgery went well and he is resting now. Bless all of you and praise God. Davlyn S - My prayers are going out to your nephew, Ryan Mulligan and his family. God is good and through prayer and belief, by His stripes, Ryan will be healed. Fervent prayer and intercessory prayer works and brings miracles from God.
I want to thank ALL for your prayers and to let you know that the surgery went well and he is resting now.
Bless all of you and praise God.

Davlyn S - My prayers are going out to your nephew, Ryan Mulligan and his family. God is good and through prayer and belief, by His stripes, Ryan will be healed. Fervent prayer and intercessory prayer works and brings miracles from God.
SUPPORT
Philip R.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Philip, I pray for your brother, Philip believing that our faithful and loving Lord Jesus has already heard and answered our prayers and healed him. Pls do update us on his recovery. Thanks for sharing this prayer request with your SFI Family. May God bless you and your family too!
Hi Philip,
I pray for your brother, Philip believing that our faithful and loving Lord Jesus has already heard and answered our prayers and healed him. Pls do update us on his recovery. Thanks for sharing this prayer request with your SFI Family. May God bless you and your family too!
Veena S.

United Arab Emirates

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Philip R - My prayers are on the way, may the surgeon and his/her assistants provide the loving, healing that your brother needs. Almighty God and his son Jesus Christ will be guiding the medical team. Bless your brother and you, and your entire family. Your SFI family will be sending many comforting prayers that will surely help your brother, you. and your family. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Philip R - My prayers are on the way, may the surgeon and his/her assistants provide the loving, healing that your brother
needs. Almighty God and his son Jesus Christ will be guiding the medical team. Bless your brother and you, and your entire
family. Your SFI family will be sending many comforting prayers that will surely help your brother, you. and your family.

Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Noreen A. Nimo P.

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1505082]Please pray for my sponsor/twin brother, Paul Robillard (STL). He is going into surgery this morning. I am a bit concerned as the last time he went in, he coded and they ended up doing open heart surgery, Thank you and God bless you.[/quote] I pray for you and Paul, Philip Remember that God is the ultimate surgeon and healer, and he uses and blesses our medical professionals and medical facilities for healing purposes. Trust therefore in the Lord. When doctors don't have the answer - thrust in the Lord remembering that nothing is impossible to God. Blessings - Nimo
Philip R. posted:
Please pray for my sponsor/twin brother, Paul Robillard (STL). He is going into surgery this morning. I am a bit concerned as the last time he went in, he coded and they ended up doing open heart surgery, Thank you and God bless you.

I pray for you and Paul, Philip

Remember that God is the ultimate surgeon and healer, and he uses and blesses our medical professionals and medical facilities for healing purposes. Trust therefore in the Lord. When doctors don't have the answer - thrust in the Lord remembering that nothing is impossible to God.

Blessings - Nimo
22x SUPPORT
Nimo P.

New Zealand

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Noreen A.

| Edit settings