Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Please Explain!

Posted 23 days ago More by Gliceria P. 1 Reply

Hi, Gyanendra, Thanks for your input and sharing your experience! I am aiming to score a few hundreds more points to qualify for GM Elite and there's only 2 more days left. Where else is it best to go for advice than in the Forum? I realise now that GM Poker is really a game of skill and smart thinking and a great and fantastic product to promote on the internet! Awesome! :thumbsup:
Hi, Gyanendra,
Thanks for your input and sharing your experience! I am aiming to score a few hundreds more points to qualify for GM Elite and there's only 2 more days left. Where else is it best to go for advice than in the Forum? I realise now that GM Poker is really a game of skill and smart thinking and a great and fantastic product to promote on the internet! Awesome!

37x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 23 days ago 1 Reply

I'll teach you next time I'm in Adelaide Glecy. $20 minimum bets? Lol.
8x SUPPORT
Mick J.

Australia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 23 days ago

just click in blue colour and you will get the answer to tour queries
just click in blue colour and you will get the answer to tour queries
4x SUPPORT
ABDOOL LATIFF A.

Mauritius

E365 Country Champion

Posted 23 days ago

Hi Gliceria, When A2A comes back i will be glad to explain my system to win very frequently with 1000 or more points per game. It is a very simple system i use. Best regards....
Hi Gliceria, When A2A comes back i will be glad to explain my system to win very frequently with 1000 or more points per game. It is a very simple system i use. Best regards....
9x SUPPORT
eduard b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 23 days ago More by Gyanendra P. 1 Reply

[quote=1500629]Hi, Gyanendra, Thanks for your input and sharing your experience! I am aiming to score a few hundreds more points to qualify for GM Elite and there's only 2 more days left. Where else is it best to go for advice than in the Forum? I realise now that GM Poker is really a game of skill and smart thinking and a great and fantastic product to promote on the internet! Awesome! :thumbsup: [/quote] Other than Forum I think there are numerous YouTube videos explaining everything about SFI. Or just search Internet. It's not a good idea to take discussions away from Forum. Rules do not allow us to take discussions away unless a2a is back. You may get few more GM Badges like Royal Flush, Full House etc. I just noticed you do not have these Badges. Also in Zackjack you may get 2 or 3 more Badges easily. Do not hesitate to buy Moves and Matches. I always buy maximum available Pack sizes of Moves and Matches to save my TCredits. Using Moves and Matches will give you lot of flexibility in shuffling the cards. In the process you will get quite a number of new Badges. Always have a goal of doing one Zackjack and a Grand every single day to protect your Streak. Hope that helps you.
Gliceria P. posted:
Hi, Gyanendra,
Thanks for your input and sharing your experience! I am aiming to score a few hundreds more points to qualify for GM Elite and there's only 2 more days left. Where else is it best to go for advice than in the Forum? I realise now that GM Poker is really a game of skill and smart thinking and a great and fantastic product to promote on the internet! Awesome!

Other than Forum I think there are numerous YouTube videos explaining everything about SFI. Or just search Internet. It's not a good idea to take discussions away from Forum. Rules do not allow us to take discussions away unless a2a is back.

You may get few more GM Badges like Royal Flush, Full House etc. I just noticed you do not have these Badges. Also in Zackjack you may get 2 or 3 more Badges easily. Do not hesitate to buy Moves and Matches. I always buy maximum available Pack sizes of Moves and Matches to save my TCredits. Using Moves and Matches will give you lot of flexibility in shuffling the cards. In the process you will get quite a number of new Badges. Always have a goal of doing one Zackjack and a Grand every single day to protect your Streak.

Hope that helps you.
42x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 23 days ago More by Gliceria P.

[quote=1500729]I'll teach you next time I'm in Adelaide Glecy. $20 minimum bets? Lol.[/quote] Double the bets and be ready for a challenge!:grin:
Mick J. posted:

Double the bets and be ready for a challenge!

37x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 23 days ago More by Gliceria P. 1 Reply

[quote=1500985][quote=1500629]Hi, Gyanendra, Thanks for your input and sharing your experience! I am aiming to score a few hundreds more points to qualify for GM Elite and there's only 2 more days left. Where else is it best to go for advice than in the Forum? I realise now that GM Poker is really a game of skill and smart thinking and a great and fantastic product to promote on the internet! Awesome! :thumbsup: [/quote] Other than Forum I think there are numerous YouTube videos explaining everything about SFI. Or just search Internet. It's not a good idea to take discussions away from Forum. Rules do not allow us to take discussions away unless a2a is back. You may get few more GM Badges like Royal Flush, Full House etc. I just noticed you do not have these Badges. Also in Zackjack you may get 2 or 3 more Badges easily. Do not hesitate to buy Moves and Matches. I always buy maximum available Pack sizes of Moves and Matches to save my TCredits. Using Moves and Matches will give you lot of flexibility in shuffling the cards. In the process you will get quite a number of new Badges. Always have a goal of doing one Zackjack and a Grand every single day to protect your Streak. Hope that helps you.[/quote] You're a mind-reader, Gyanendra! The Royal Flush and Full House are exactly what I'm trying to learn to gain maximum points for what I need. For example, what cards exactly do you need to have for a Full House? [b]Now I know- 3 of a kind with a pair. [/b]The Royal Flush is quite self-explanatory, although I'm wondering when I have all 5 cards of K, Q, and J, and 2 are different numbers, I don't get a score unless one has a pair. [b]Now I know that all must be in the same suit but not in sequence. [/b] Thank you, Gyanendra and all the others, for the very interesting lessons in GM Pokies! :sparkling_heart::kissing_heart:
Gyanendra P. posted:
Gliceria P. posted:
Hi, Gyanendra,

Other than Forum I think there are numerous YouTube videos explaining everything about SFI. Or just search Internet. It's not a good idea to take discussions away from Forum. Rules do not allow us to take discussions away unless a2a is back.

You may get few more GM Badges like Royal Flush, Full House etc. I just noticed you do not have these Badges. Also in Zackjack you may get 2 or 3 more Badges easily. Do not hesitate to buy Moves and Matches. I always buy maximum available Pack sizes of Moves and Matches to save my TCredits. Using Moves and Matches will give you lot of flexibility in shuffling the cards. In the process you will get quite a number of new Badges. Always have a goal of doing one Zackjack and a Grand every single day to protect your Streak.

Hope that helps you.

You're a mind-reader, Gyanendra! The Royal Flush and Full House are exactly what I'm trying to learn to gain maximum points for what I need.
For example, what cards exactly do you need to have for a Full House? Now I know- 3 of a kind with a pair.
The Royal Flush is quite self-explanatory, although I'm wondering when I have all 5 cards of K, Q, and J, and 2 are different numbers, I don't get a score unless one has a pair. Now I know that all must be in the same suit but not in sequence.

Thank you, Gyanendra and all the others, for the very interesting lessons in GM Pokies!
37x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 23 days ago More by Gyanendra P.

[quote=1501179][quote=1500985][quote=1500629]Hi, Gyanendra, Thanks for your input and sharing your experience! I am aiming to score a few hundreds more points to qualify for GM Elite and there's only 2 more days left. Where else is it best to go for advice than in the Forum? I realise now that GM Poker is really a game of skill and smart thinking and a great and fantastic product to promote on the internet! Awesome! :thumbsup: [/quote] Other than Forum I think there are numerous YouTube videos explaining everything about SFI. Or just search Internet. It's not a good idea to take discussions away from Forum. Rules do not allow us to take discussions away unless a2a is back. You may get few more GM Badges like Royal Flush, Full House etc. I just noticed you do not have these Badges. Also in Zackjack you may get 2 or 3 more Badges easily. Do not hesitate to buy Moves and Matches. I always buy maximum available Pack sizes of Moves and Matches to save my TCredits. Using Moves and Matches will give you lot of flexibility in shuffling the cards. In the process you will get quite a number of new Badges. Always have a goal of doing one Zackjack and a Grand every single day to protect your Streak. Hope that helps you.[/quote] You're a mind-reader, Gyanendra! The Royal Flush and Full House are exactly what I'm trying to learn to gain maximum points for what I need. For example, what cards exactly do you need to have for a Full House? [b]Now I know- 3 of a kind with a pair. [/b]The Royal Flush is quite self-explanatory, although I'm wondering when I have all 5 cards of K, Q, and J, and 2 are different numbers, I don't get a score unless one has a pair. [b]Now I know that all must be in the same suit but not in sequence. [/b] Thank you, Gyanendra and all the others, for the very interesting lessons in GM Pokies! :sparkling_heart::kissing_heart:[/quote] That's quite a compliment Gliceria! Thank you very much. This comes naturally to me being from Armed Forces background. We are taught to be vigilant all the time. The Full House is one with a hand consisting of 3 of a kind and a pair. The associated Badge for it is known as Fullest House. We get this Badge when all the 3 hands have Full House. If you play around 50 games, you are likely to get a Fullest House once. For Royal Flush Badge it may take some days to get it if you are vigilant for opportunities. We don't get a chance to get Royal Flush every day unless you are very lucky or play lots of games and spend quite a few Moves and Matches. If you continue to play Grandmaster Poker every day, you are bound to get it. All the best.
Gliceria P. posted:
Gyanendra P. posted:
Gliceria P. posted:
Hi, Gyanendra,

Hope that helps you.

You're a mind-reader, Gyanendra! The Royal Flush and Full House are exactly what I'm trying to learn to gain maximum points for what I need.
For example, what cards exactly do you need to have for a Full House? Now I know- 3 of a kind with a pair.
The Royal Flush is quite self-explanatory, although I'm wondering when I have all 5 cards of K, Q, and J, and 2 are different numbers, I don't get a score unless one has a pair. Now I know that all must be in the same suit but not in sequence.

Thank you, Gyanendra and all the others, for the very interesting lessons in GM Pokies!

That's quite a compliment Gliceria! Thank you very much. This comes naturally to me being from Armed Forces background. We are taught to be vigilant all the time.

The Full House is one with a hand consisting of 3 of a kind and a pair. The associated Badge for it is known as Fullest House. We get this Badge when all the 3 hands have Full House. If you play around 50 games, you are likely to get a Fullest House once.

For Royal Flush Badge it may take some days to get it if you are vigilant for opportunities. We don't get a chance to get Royal Flush every day unless you are very lucky or play lots of games and spend quite a few Moves and Matches. If you continue to play Grandmaster Poker every day, you are bound to get it.

All the best.

42x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 21 days ago

Glicy P - So sorry, I have not been able to contribute to the Forum as usual. My better-half has had some serious cancer in both her lungs. A different type in each lung. Haven't been able to contribute like I want to. Have an appointment tomorrow morning with doctors at Barnes Hospital . After many appoinments/procedures they will let us know if they will be able to operate or other options that that may or may not be available. In a few days I'll answer the card tips you have in your post. You are the only one I have let know of our present situation. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Glicy P - So sorry, I have not been able to contribute to the Forum as usual. My better-half has had some serious cancer
in both her lungs. A different type in each lung. Haven't been able to contribute like I want to. Have an appointment tomorrow morning with doctors at Barnes Hospital . After many appoinments/procedures they will let us know
if they will be able to operate or other options that that may or may not be available. In a few days I'll answer the card tips
you have in your post. You are the only one I have let know of our present situation. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.
Bruce Harper
13x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Gliceria P.

Posted 21 days ago More by Gliceria P.

Hi, Prof. Bruce, Been thinking of you too, I thought you have taken a Sabbatical . Very sad to hear of your wife's illness...it's a nasty one she's got! I hope you'll get strength and comfort in knowing we think of you and hope for the best outcome for your wife. A prayer and a thought for you, Prof. Bruce. GP :-)
Hi, Prof. Bruce,
Been thinking of you too, I thought you have taken a Sabbatical .
Very sad to hear of your wife's illness...it's a nasty one she's got!

I hope you'll get strength and comfort in knowing we think of you and hope for the best outcome for your wife.

A prayer and a thought for you, Prof. Bruce.
GP :-)
37x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H. Amalija B.

| Edit settings