Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Need help on Eager Zebra Zack Jack 6 card

Posted 22 days ago

I have got this in mind that I have now started to wonder if I do play Eager Zebra ZackJack 6 Card or not. I do win sometimes within 6 card range but I have never gotten that 6 card badge. If someone has won this please tell me. What does it take or Iam making a mistake somewhere. Please. Thankyou
I have got this in mind that I have now started to wonder if I do play Eager Zebra ZackJack 6 Card or not. I do win sometimes within 6 card range but I have never gotten that 6 card badge. If someone has won this please tell me. What does it take or Iam making a mistake somewhere. Please.
Thankyou
2x SUPPORT
Caleb M.

Zambia

Posted 22 days ago

This badge is awarded to those who achieve a Zackjack consisting of the minimum of six cards. Meaning one of these combinations A+K A+Q A+J or A+10
This badge is awarded to those who achieve a Zackjack consisting of the minimum of six cards.
Meaning one of these combinations
A+K
A+Q
A+J or
A+10
3x SUPPORT
Marija K.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 22 days ago, edited 22 days ago

Caleb, I'm pretty sure I had that badge in the last few months, but I have not played Zack Jack much lately due to other obligations. Now as to why you haven't gotten it, perhaps there's a glitch in the system and you need to submit a support ticket to get it resolved. I would recommend taking a screenshot of a Zack Jack 6 card win and attaching it to your support message. By the way, the badge is called Zjackster 6. Happy Team Leading, Johnna Ingram P.S. The badge states that you have to have a minimum of 6 cards with a score of 21 or lower to win it.
Caleb,
I'm pretty sure I had that badge in the last few months, but I have not played Zack Jack much lately due to other obligations. Now as to why you haven't gotten it, perhaps there's a glitch in the system and you need to submit a support ticket to get it resolved. I would recommend taking a screenshot of a Zack Jack 6 card win and attaching it to your support message. By the way, the badge is called Zjackster 6.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram

P.S. The badge states that you have to have a minimum of 6 cards with a score of 21 or lower to win it.
5x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Liked by irina z.

Posted 22 days ago

Caleb This badge is awarded to those who achieve a Zackjack consisting of the minimum of six cards. Means you must score 21 in every 3 rows with 6 cards. Hope I help you here.
Caleb This badge is awarded to those who achieve a Zackjack consisting of the minimum of six cards.
Means you must score 21 in every 3 rows with 6 cards.
Hope I help you here.
65x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 22 days ago, edited 22 days ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

Caleb, it's about ACES and FACES [img]https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/40371402_488721081599806_8171642835074809856_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=6c6e49660393a949e65931e37a5e5271&oe=5BF1B567[/img]
Caleb,
it's about ACES and FACES

141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,826 | Followers: 1,142 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 22 days ago, edited 22 days ago More by Tanja K.

You need to be lucky enough to get all ACES,like I did...or combination... but, you basically need 3 ACES and 3 FACES... combining the dealt cart at the beginning of the game and the next cards...it might help A LOT to have some MATCHES handy...so, that you can choose the cards that you want. As you can see in the screenshot, I got EIGHT as the next card...and I , of course, burned it...so, try to have some MATCHES there to help you. Good luck!
You need to be lucky enough to get all ACES,like I did...or combination...

but, you basically need 3 ACES and 3 FACES... combining the dealt cart at
the beginning of the game and the next cards...it might help A LOT to have some
MATCHES handy...so, that you can choose the cards that you want.

As you can see in the screenshot, I got EIGHT as the next card...and I , of course,
burned it...so, try to have some MATCHES there to help you.

Good luck!
141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 22 days ago More by RAKESH KUMAR G. 1 Reply

Hello.. Mr. Caleb M... As I could understand from your post, you have won the Zackjack within 6 cards, quite appreciable, but have not been awarded the badge for winning the game. In view of my knowledge, please note that there is no Badge available instantly, winning the Zackjack within 6 cards. However, the prestigious Badge Max Jackstar available instantly, if you have won the game with 6 cards, that is, required No.21 you could have achieved with the help of 6 cards and/or have used the six cards and the number is still within the limit of 21. In that case, you are the winner of Max Jackstar Badge respectfully. Anyhow, winning would help you to develop streak and in the near future you would be having the privilege to earn some badges. Keep on playing to collect more and more badges, patiently and sincerely. All the best.
Hello.. Mr. Caleb M...

As I could understand from your post, you have won the Zackjack within 6 cards, quite appreciable, but have not been awarded the badge for winning the game.

In view of my knowledge, please note that there is no Badge available instantly, winning the Zackjack within 6 cards. However, the prestigious Badge Max Jackstar available instantly, if you have won the game with 6 cards, that is, required No.21 you could have achieved with the help of 6 cards and/or have used the six cards and the number is still within the limit of 21. In that case, you are the winner of Max Jackstar Badge respectfully.

Anyhow, winning would help you to develop streak and in the near future you would be having the privilege to earn some badges. Keep on playing to collect more and more badges, patiently and sincerely.

All the best.
SUPPORT
RAKESH KUMAR G.

India

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Dušica M. irina z.

Posted 22 days ago

[quote=1501807]I have got this in mind that I have now started to wonder if I do play Eager Zebra ZackJack 6 Card or not. I do win sometimes within 6 card range but I have never gotten that 6 card badge. If someone has won this please tell me. What does it take or Iam making a mistake somewhere. Please. Thankyou[/quote] I have the ZJackter 6 Badge I have no strategy for it; generally , my goal is ZackJack, keeping each round under 30 seconds. During rounds, I place cards under 6 on cards 3 on less, I have won several ZackJacks with a stack of 6 cards. Keep trying it can happen for You 😍 Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Caleb M. posted:
I have got this in mind that I have now started to wonder if I do play Eager Zebra ZackJack 6 Card or not. I do win sometimes within 6 card range but I have never gotten that 6 card badge. If someone has won this please tell me. What does it take or Iam making a mistake somewhere. Please.
Thankyou

I have the ZJackter 6 Badge

I have no strategy for it; generally , my goal is ZackJack, keeping each round under 30 seconds.

During rounds, I place cards under 6 on cards 3 on less, I have won several ZackJacks with a stack of 6 cards.

Keep trying it can happen for You 😍

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Liked by irina z.

Posted 22 days ago

That's why I love the matches we get at astro auctions. We have more opportunities to get this badge and even the one, the most difficult to win "THE[b]MaxJackster[/b] ":flushed: :scream:
That's why I love the matches we get at astro auctions. We have more opportunities to get this badge and even the one, the most difficult to win "THEMaxJackster "
5x SUPPORT
Romina M.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Liked by Vesna F. irina z.

Posted 22 days ago, edited 22 days ago More by Keshav S.

Hi Caleb, Initially I thought there must be some strategy that I need to follow. But to be honest, there is no such thing called strategy. In any card game it is all about luck. Just make sure that you have minimum 2 free burn cards when you try to play for ZJackster6 badge. Just look for a game where you draw a combination of only Ace cards & Face cards which will add up to 21. In fact ZJackster6 is pretty much easier compared to Maxjackster!!! All the best.
Hi Caleb,

Initially I thought there must be some strategy that I need to follow.

But to be honest, there is no such thing called strategy. In any card game it is all about luck. Just make sure that you have minimum 2 free burn cards when you try to play for ZJackster6 badge.

Just look for a game where you draw a combination of only Ace cards & Face cards which will add up to 21.

In fact ZJackster6 is pretty much easier compared to Maxjackster!!!

All the best.
SUPPORT
Keshav S.

India

Liked by Marija B. irina z.

Posted 22 days ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1501839]Hello.. Mr. Caleb M... As I could understand from your post, you have won the Zackjack within 6 cards, quite appreciable, but have not been awarded the badge for winning the game. In view of my knowledge, please note that there is no Badge available instantly, winning the Zackjack within 6 cards. However, the prestigious Badge Max Jackstar available instantly, if you have won the game with 6 cards, that is, required No.21 you could have achieved with the help of 6 cards and/or have used the six cards and the number is still within the limit of 21. In that case, you are the winner of Max Jackstar Badge respectfully. Anyhow, winning would help you to develop streak and in the near future you would be having the privilege to earn some badges. Keep on playing to collect more and more badges, patiently and sincerely. All the best.[/quote] Rakesh, you have mixed some things here... [img]https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/40395437_517131712043953_1765503528870084608_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=2d7a651778e4c1b3c2fcd603927058a0&oe=5BF47241[/img] [img]https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/40376920_2098730180372710_8502278132009533440_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=bb9354722a2b692fde23ae15c51b9ed7&oe=5BF1E5AE[/img] Zackster 6 is composed of 6 cards... MaxJackster is composed of 18 cards...6 cards in each hand...
RAKESH KUMAR G. posted:
Hello.. Mr. Caleb M...

As I could understand from your post, you have won the Zackjack within 6 cards, quite appreciable, but have not been awarded the badge for winning the game.

In view of my knowledge, please note that there is no Badge available instantly, winning the Zackjack within 6 cards. However, the prestigious Badge Max Jackstar available instantly, if you have won the game with 6 cards, that is, required No.21 you could have achieved with the help of 6 cards and/or have used the six cards and the number is still within the limit of 21. In that case, you are the winner of Max Jackstar Badge respectfully.

Anyhow, winning would help you to develop streak and in the near future you would be having the privilege to earn some badges. Keep on playing to collect more and more badges, patiently and sincerely.

All the best.

Rakesh,
you have mixed some things here...

Zackster 6 is composed of 6 cards...
MaxJackster is composed of 18 cards...6 cards in each hand...
141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 22 days ago More by Keshav S.

Hi Tanja, I really appreciate your effort when you explain someone with an example. Than you so much. I take this opportunity to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. God bless you. Best regards Keshav (I didn't know how to send you a message on your personal window, therefore I'm wishing yo u here.) [quote=1501863][quote=1501839]Hello.. Mr. Caleb M... As I could understand from your post, you have won the Zackjack within 6 cards, quite appreciable, but have not been awarded the badge for winning the game. In view of my knowledge, please note that there is no Badge available instantly, winning the Zackjack within 6 cards. However, the prestigious Badge Max Jackstar available instantly, if you have won the game with 6 cards, that is, required No.21 you could have achieved with the help of 6 cards and/or have used the six cards and the number is still within the limit of 21. In that case, you are the winner of Max Jackstar Badge respectfully. Anyhow, winning would help you to develop streak and in the near future you would be having the privilege to earn some badges. Keep on playing to collect more and more badges, patiently and sincerely. All the best.[/quote] Rakesh, you have mixed some things here... [img]https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/40395437_517131712043953_1765503528870084608_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=2d7a651778e4c1b3c2fcd603927058a0&oe=5BF47241[/img] [img]https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/40376920_2098730180372710_8502278132009533440_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=bb9354722a2b692fde23ae15c51b9ed7&oe=5BF1E5AE[/img] Zackster 6 is composed of 6 cards... MaxJackster is composed of 18 cards...6 cards in each hand... [/quote]
Hi Tanja,

I really appreciate your effort when you explain someone with an example. Than you so much.

I take this opportunity to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. God bless you.

Best regards
Keshav

(I didn't know how to send you a message on your personal window, therefore I'm wishing yo u here.)

Tanja K. posted:
RAKESH KUMAR G. posted:
Hello.. Mr. Caleb M...

All the best.

Rakesh,
you have mixed some things here...

Zackster 6 is composed of 6 cards...
MaxJackster is composed of 18 cards...6 cards in each hand...

SUPPORT
Keshav S.

India

| Edit settings