Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Please Explain!

Posted 24 days ago More by Gliceria P.

Hello, GM Pokies Afficionados! Pardon my ignorance, not a born gambler, but getting hooked by GM Pokies due to the many Moves and Matches won at AAs and now learning by trial and error. So I need your help...please explain how to win - Flush Royal Flush Full House Among others. Can't find the answers in the Rules and Tips provided. Thank you in advance! GP :kissing_heart:[u]:honeybee:[/u]
Hello, GM Pokies Afficionados!
Pardon my ignorance, not a born gambler, but getting hooked by GM Pokies due to the many Moves and Matches won at AAs and now learning by trial and error.

So I need your help...please explain how to win -
Flush
Royal Flush
Full House
Among others.
Can't find the answers in the Rules and Tips provided.

Thank you in advance!

GP

37x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 24 days ago More by Sampath Kumar S. 1 Reply

In Tips below the PRIZE POINTS you can find the explanations for all these. Just click each of these indicated in BLUE COLOR and you will know them.
In Tips below the PRIZE POINTS you can find the explanations for all these.

Just click each of these indicated in BLUE COLOR and you will know them.
284x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 23 days ago

Hello, Gliceria: Go to this site. It shows and explains all combinations to win a poker hand: https://m.espacejeux.com/en/poker/combinations By the way, last night I made a Royal Flush, Straight Flush and Full Housein Grand Master for 2,467 points. From the other side of the world (Puerto Rico): Luis Alicea
Hello, Gliceria:
Go to this site. It shows and explains all combinations to win a poker hand:

m.espacejeux.com/en/poker/combinations

By the way, last night I made a Royal Flush, Straight Flush and Full Housein Grand Master for 2,467 points.

From the other side of the world (Puerto Rico):
Luis Alicea
Luis A A.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 23 days ago

Hi Gliceria, Flush - Any 5 cards of the same suit, but not in a sequence Royal Flush - The same suit of A, K, Q, J, 10 Full House - Three of kind with a pair Straight Flush - five cards in a sequence, all in the same suit Flush - Any five cards of the same suit, but not in a sequence Straight - Five cards in a sequence, but not in the same suit Three of a kind - Three cards of the same rank Two Pair - Two different pairs A pair - Two cards of the same rank, High Card - When you have not made any of the hands above, the highest card plays Have fun! Wheels up! Ron Pate
Hi Gliceria,

Flush - Any 5 cards of the same suit, but not in a sequence
Royal Flush - The same suit of A, K, Q, J, 10
Full House - Three of kind with a pair
Straight Flush - five cards in a sequence, all in the same suit
Flush - Any five cards of the same suit, but not in a sequence
Straight - Five cards in a sequence, but not in the same suit
Three of a kind - Three cards of the same rank
Two Pair - Two different pairs
A pair - Two cards of the same rank,
High Card - When you have not made any of the hands above, the highest card plays

Have fun!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate
3x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 23 days ago More by Sampath Kumar S.

[quote=1500477]In Tips below the PRIZE POINTS you can find the explanations for all these. Just click each of these indicated in BLUE COLOR and you will know them. [/quote] This is what I meant: PRIZE POINTS For each Poker hand you build, “Prize Points” (points for earning recognition and prizes) are awarded* as follows: For a hand with one pair, you’ll earn 100 bonus Prize Points For a hand with two pairs, you’ll earn 250 bonus Prize Points For a hand with three of a kind, you’ll earn 350 bonus Prize Points For a hand consisting of a straight, you’ll earn 400 bonus Prize Points. For a hand consisting of a flush, you’ll earn 450 bonus Prize Points For a hand consisting of a full house, you’ll earn 500 bonus Prize Points For a hand with four of a kind, you’ll earn 750 bonus Prize Points For a hand consisting of a straight flush, you’ll earn 1000 bonus Prize Points For a hand consisting of a royal flush, you’ll earn 1500 bonus Prize Points Unquote: Straight/flush/full hand/royal flush etc are all in BLUE in the original text and by clicking them individually we will find the explanations.
Sampath Kumar S. posted:
In Tips below the PRIZE POINTS you can find the explanations for all these.

Just click each of these indicated in BLUE COLOR and you will know them.

This is what I meant:

PRIZE POINTS
For each Poker hand you build, “Prize Points” (points for earning recognition and prizes) are awarded* as follows:

For a hand with one pair, you’ll earn 100 bonus Prize Points
For a hand with two pairs, you’ll earn 250 bonus Prize Points
For a hand with three of a kind, you’ll earn 350 bonus Prize Points
For a hand consisting of a straight, you’ll earn 400 bonus Prize Points.
For a hand consisting of a flush, you’ll earn 450 bonus Prize Points
For a hand consisting of a full house, you’ll earn 500 bonus Prize Points
For a hand with four of a kind, you’ll earn 750 bonus Prize Points
For a hand consisting of a straight flush, you’ll earn 1000 bonus Prize Points
For a hand consisting of a royal flush, you’ll earn 1500 bonus Prize Points
Unquote:
Straight/flush/full hand/royal flush etc are all in BLUE in the original text and by clicking them individually we will find the explanations.
284x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 23 days ago

Hi, Gliceria! Although I'm not a poker expert, speaking from my experience, the way to win all those badges is very simple... KEEP ON PLAYING!
Hi, Gliceria!

Although I'm not a poker expert, speaking from my experience,
the way to win all those badges is very simple...

KEEP ON PLAYING!
104x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 23 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Mrs. Gliceria I think that picture sometimes can be worth 1000 words, so I will just show you a screenshot with details for each: [url=https://www.cardplayer.com/rules-of-poker/hand-rankings]Poker hands from highest to lowest[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oCEV5A2.png[/img] Hope this helps All the best! Zhumagul A.
Hi Mrs. Gliceria
I think that picture sometimes can be worth 1000 words, so I will just show you a screenshot with details for each:
Poker hands from highest to lowest

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.
30x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 23 days ago

[quote=1500473]Hello, GM Pokies Afficionados! Pardon my ignorance, not a born gambler, but getting hooked by GM Pokies due to the many Moves and Matches won at AAs and now learning by trial and error. So I need your help...please explain how to win - Flush Royal Flush Full House Among others. Can't find the answers in the Rules and Tips provided. Thank you in advance! GP :kissing_heart:[u]:honeybee:[/u] [/quote] hello if you had checked the link then here it is again https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/ ther will be a section with prize points like this For a hand with one pair, you’ll earn 100 bonus Prize Points For a hand with two pairs, you’ll earn 250 bonus Prize Points For a hand with three of a kind, you’ll earn 350 bonus Prize Points For a hand consisting of a straight, you’ll earn 400 bonus Prize Points. For a hand consisting of a flush, you’ll earn 450 bonus Prize Points For a hand consisting of a full house, you’ll earn 500 bonus Prize Points For a hand with four of a kind, you’ll earn 750 bonus Prize Points For a hand consisting of a straight flush, you’ll earn 1000 bonus Prize Points all the blue ones marked ie one pair , two pairs ,three of a kind ,straight ,flush ,full house four of a kind ,straight flush will be marked in blue hit that and you will be taken to next page with how to put the cards in row to get points hope it helps as for royal flush here is the link https://www.cardplayer.com/rules-of-poker/hand-rankings hope it helps regards girish ananth
Gliceria P. posted:
Hello, GM Pokies Afficionados!
Pardon my ignorance, not a born gambler, but getting hooked by GM Pokies due to the many Moves and Matches won at AAs and now learning by trial and error.

So I need your help...please explain how to win -
Flush
Royal Flush
Full House
Among others.
Can't find the answers in the Rules and Tips provided.

Thank you in advance!

GP

hello if you had checked the link then here it is again blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/
ther will be a section with prize points like this

For a hand with one pair, you’ll earn 100 bonus Prize Points
For a hand with two pairs, you’ll earn 250 bonus Prize Points
For a hand with three of a kind, you’ll earn 350 bonus Prize Points
For a hand consisting of a straight, you’ll earn 400 bonus Prize Points.
For a hand consisting of a flush, you’ll earn 450 bonus Prize Points
For a hand consisting of a full house, you’ll earn 500 bonus Prize Points
For a hand with four of a kind, you’ll earn 750 bonus Prize Points
For a hand consisting of a straight flush, you’ll earn 1000 bonus Prize Points
all the blue ones marked ie one pair , two pairs ,three of a kind ,straight ,flush ,full house four of a kind ,straight flush will be marked in blue hit that and you will be taken to next page with how to put the cards in row to get points hope it helps as for royal flush here is the link www.cardplayer.com/rules-of-poker/hand-rankings
hope it helps regards girish ananth
3x SUPPORT
Girish A.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 23 days ago

[quote=1500495]Hi Mrs. Gliceria I think that picture sometimes can be worth 1000 words, so I will just show you a screenshot with details for each: [url=https://www.cardplayer.com/rules-of-poker/hand-rankings]Poker hands from highest to lowest[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oCEV5A2.png[/img] Hope this helps All the best! Zhumagul A. [/quote] Hi Zhumagul Hi Gliceria I love this screen shot explanation. I myself not a born gambler too. All the time I just hit and play only. All the best everyone. Sangoh Tan
Zhumagul A. posted:
Hi Mrs. Gliceria
I think that picture sometimes can be worth 1000 words, so I will just show you a screenshot with details for each:
Poker hands from highest to lowest

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

Hi Zhumagul
Hi Gliceria
I love this screen shot explanation.
I myself not a born gambler too.
All the time I just hit and play only.
All the best everyone.
Sangoh Tan
4x SUPPORT
Sangoh T.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 23 days ago

very good
very good

Posted 23 days ago More by Gliceria P.

Thank you very much for your kindness and taking the time to help someone like me in distress- Luis, AA; Ronald P., Sampath K., Zlatan, and Zhumagul - you're all AWESOME! I'm sure this will also benefit and educate many others in the Forum! :gift_heart:
Thank you very much for your kindness and taking the time to help someone like me in distress-
Luis, AA; Ronald P., Sampath K., Zlatan, and Zhumagul - you're all AWESOME!
I'm sure this will also benefit and educate many others in the Forum!
37x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 23 days ago More by Gyanendra P.

Hi Gliceria, Grandmaster Poker is a fantastic game! The very first time it was introduced, I won the T Shirt being rewarded for being in top 10. Since then not a single day has passed I have not played Grandmaster Poker. Even before joining SFI, I loved card games, particularly Rummy. Poker is somewhat similar to Gin Rummy. It's an extension of Rummy game. To score maximum we need to know the Rules as well as make best use of Burns and Moves. I still buy lots of Matches and Moves to score more in it. Think of people like me who are hooked to Grandmaster Poker or other EZ games! There are practically billions of people who play online games either FREE or paid. Think of the revenue we could generate by recruiting those online players. There are videos posted on YouTube regarding Grandmaster Poker - how to play. Even I have uploaded 3 such videos but with lesser quality of sound. Nevertheless, you can understand how to best use Moves and Matches. There are many videos you can watch and make best use of. Grandmaster Poker is a game of skills rather than gambling. Games involving skills are not classified as Gambling. The person with more skills simply scores more. Just go through all the Rules given in the link. Hope that helps you.
Hi Gliceria,

Grandmaster Poker is a fantastic game! The very first time it was introduced, I won the T Shirt being rewarded for being in top 10. Since then not a single day has passed I have not played Grandmaster Poker. Even before joining SFI, I loved card games, particularly Rummy. Poker is somewhat similar to Gin Rummy. It's an extension of Rummy game.

To score maximum we need to know the Rules as well as make best use of Burns and Moves. I still buy lots of Matches and Moves to score more in it. Think of people like me who are hooked to Grandmaster Poker or other EZ games! There are practically billions of people who play online games either FREE or paid. Think of the revenue we could generate by recruiting those online players.

There are videos posted on YouTube regarding Grandmaster Poker - how to play. Even I have uploaded 3 such videos but with lesser quality of sound. Nevertheless, you can understand how to best use Moves and Matches. There are many videos you can watch and make best use of.

Grandmaster Poker is a game of skills rather than gambling. Games involving skills are not classified as Gambling. The person with more skills simply scores more.

Just go through all the Rules given in the link.

Hope that helps you.
42x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings