Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

A Perfect Fall Out of The Mission

Posted 27 days ago More by Lawal S.

Hello everyone, just wondering what the shares for Time Machine will look like today. Yes, I say it's a perfect Fall Out for the movies as it's smiling at position 175 for the past few hours, and as I remember that was my last pick before it ended. Ops and also, today is my birthday, so I guess am going to have to celebrate my birthday with the Jackpot shares at Asto Auction. Cheers guys Lawal S
Hello everyone, just wondering what the shares for Time Machine will look like today. Yes, I say it's a perfect Fall Out for the movies as it's smiling at position 175 for the past few hours, and as I remember that was my last pick before it ended.

Ops and also, today is my birthday, so I guess am going to have to celebrate my birthday with the Jackpot shares at Asto Auction. Cheers guys

Lawal S
32x SUPPORT
Lawal S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 27 days ago

Happy Birthday, Lawal and plenty happy returns. I hope you celebrate with the TM win and perhaps go back in time. All the best!
Happy Birthday, Lawal and plenty happy returns.
I hope you celebrate with the TM win and perhaps go back in time.
All the best!
19x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 27 days ago

ohhhhh no..... my only entry is at 176. Missed target again. Happy Birthday Lawal, have a fantabulous one with the winning, yet to be officially announced.
ohhhhh no..... my only entry is at 176. Missed target again.
Happy Birthday Lawal, have a fantabulous one with the winning, yet to be officially announced.
15x SUPPORT
Aina L.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 27 days ago

Box office rank is 175. Congrats to all the winners.
Box office rank is 175.
Congrats to all the winners.

28x SUPPORT
Gordana G.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 27 days ago More by Lawal S. 1 Reply

Thanks Mr David and Aina, I do appreciate. I had entered all entry from 156 in even numbers to 168, but got tensed on the final day to check again and so I decided the best Fall Out will be at 175, and it is. Thanks
Thanks Mr David and Aina, I do appreciate. I had entered all entry from 156 in even numbers to 168, but got tensed on the final day to check again and so I decided the best Fall Out will be at 175, and it is. Thanks
32x SUPPORT
Lawal S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 27 days ago

Happy birthday Lawal I wish you guess is corect but dont want to disappoint you ,but last update is on 08.27.2018 1.13 Wish you luck
Happy birthday Lawal
I wish you guess is corect but dont want to disappoint you ,but last update is on 08.27.2018 1.13
Wish you luck
Vasil Z.

Macedonia

Liked by Lawal S.

Posted 27 days ago

[quote=1500261]Thanks Mr David and Aina, I do appreciate. I had entered all entry from 156 in even numbers to 168, but got tensed on the final day to check again and so I decided the best Fall Out will be at 175, and it is. Thanks[/quote] Happy Birthday, Lawal! And Congratulations ... as you seem to be one of the winners. A FALLOUT for me...LOL...I had 173 and 177....sigh...well the next time, maybe...
Lawal S. posted:

Happy Birthday, Lawal!
And Congratulations ... as you seem to be one of the winners.

A FALLOUT for me...LOL...I had 173 and 177....sigh...well the next time, maybe...
141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,852 | Followers: 1,146 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015
Liked by Lawal S. Dušica M.

Posted 27 days ago

Hi Lawal S, Wish You A Very Happy Birthday To You. I have received the following message just now. Congratulations--you just won the latest TIME MACHINE contest and 36 TCredits! You also won a Time Machine Winner Badge (or badge upgrade)! There were a total of 272 winners who had the correct answer: 175 (to the question, "What will the all-time box office rank for MISSION IMPOSSIBLE - FALLOUT be on Aug. 28?")
Hi Lawal S,
Wish You A Very Happy Birthday To You.

I have received the following message just now.

Congratulations--you just won the latest TIME MACHINE contest and 36 TCredits! You also won a Time Machine Winner Badge (or badge upgrade)!

There were a total of 272 winners who had the correct answer: 175 (to the question, "What will the all-time box office rank for MISSION IMPOSSIBLE - FALLOUT be on Aug. 28?")
3x SUPPORT
Navanithe G.

Sri Lanka

Posted 27 days ago, edited 27 days ago

What will the all-time box office rank for MISSION IMPOSSIBLE - FALLOUT be on Aug. 28? Correct Answer: 175 ....from :heart: congratulating all the winners! Happy Birthday....Lawal
What will the all-time box office rank for MISSION IMPOSSIBLE - FALLOUT be on Aug. 28?
Correct Answer: 175 ....from
congratulating all the winners! Happy Birthday....Lawal
17x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 27 days ago

Hi Lawal. Happy Birthday :birthday: hope you have an Awesome day:birthday:
Hi Lawal.

Happy Birthday
hope you have an Awesome day
SUPPORT
Robin T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 27 days ago

Congratulations on the win Lawal. I fell out by a couple of points. I guess I underestimated earnings from last weekend.
Congratulations on the win Lawal. I fell out by a couple of points. I guess I underestimated earnings from last weekend.
Samuel E.

Nigeria

| Edit settings