Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

EZ Tokens in Astro Auctions

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

So I used the last of my EZ Tokens yesterday. I remember I won the tokens from Daily Crown and was wondering if it was possible to have them as part of the freebies you win during astro auction launch just like moves and matches for poker and zackjack. Just a suggestion though.
So I used the last of my EZ Tokens yesterday. I remember I won the tokens from Daily Crown and was wondering if it was possible to have them as part of the freebies you win during astro auction launch just like moves and matches for poker and zackjack. Just a suggestion though.
Samuel E.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

I wouldn't like that. I don't have a use for EZ Tokens. Would hate to have a bunch dropped on me while playing AA. Let's keep it basic.
I wouldn't like that. I don't have a use for EZ Tokens. Would hate to have a bunch dropped on me while playing AA.
Let's keep it basic.
76x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Samuel, I think it is a reasonable enough question, because some might not have a use for EZ Tokens others will. It will interesting what other people say about it. all the best James
Hello Samuel, I think it is a reasonable enough question, because some might not have a use for EZ Tokens others will. It will interesting what other people say about it. all the best

James
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 3 months ago

Probably not going to happen, as we've been phasing them out for several months, but never say never.
Probably not going to happen, as we've been phasing them out for several months, but never say never.
Gery

United States

Posted 3 months ago

I concur to this. If zackjack and poker have playing options like moves and matches to aid winnings, other games should similar features for affordability rather than spend T credits on them directly. Spending a tcredit at a go in a hand on games might be too expensive for some players. Just my opinion thank you
I concur to this. If zackjack and poker have playing options like moves and matches to aid winnings, other games should similar features for affordability rather than spend T credits on them directly. Spending a tcredit at a go in a hand on games
might be too expensive for some players. Just my opinion thank you
Kennedy V.C A.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago 2 Replies

To spend Tkrediti on games it is possible and it is necessary, if it is a lot of them. But if you have very few Tcredits, is it better to use them on Astra auctions?
To spend Tkrediti on games it is possible and it is necessary, if it is a lot of them. But if you have very few Tcredits, is it better to use them on Astra auctions?
SUPPORT
Сергей Б.

Russian Federation

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1499868]To spend Tkrediti on games it is possible and it is necessary, if it is a lot of them. But if you have very few Tcredits, is it better to use them on Astra auctions?[/quote] In my opinion, the best use of TCredits are for ASTRO and Card King...both have MANY prizes that MIGHT be won with only 1 TCredit. That will, also, make EZ and AUCTIONS tabs GREEN, giving you another entry for the Daily Grand...another chance for many prizes.
Сергей Б. posted:

In my opinion, the best use of TCredits are for ASTRO and Card King...both have
MANY prizes that MIGHT be won with only 1 TCredit.

That will, also, make EZ and AUCTIONS tabs GREEN, giving you another entry
for the Daily Grand...another chance for many prizes.
168x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,419 | Followers: 1,128 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1499868]To spend Tkrediti on games it is possible and it is necessary, if it is a lot of them. But if you have very few Tcredits, is it better to use them on Astra auctions?[/quote] I cannot agree less with your opinion. Whenever I have few TCredits, I know I have to use them for Astro Auctions. They always give me good returns.
Сергей Б. posted:

I cannot agree less with your opinion. Whenever I have few TCredits, I know I have to use them for Astro Auctions. They always give me good returns.
3x SUPPORT
MICHAEL N.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by James K. Michael Y.

| Edit settings