Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is the importance of saving games as Prime games.

Posted 26 days ago

I would really like to understand the importance and benefits.of saving games as prime games if there is . Thank.
I would really like to understand the importance and benefits.of saving games as prime games if there is .
Thank.
Samkelisiwe H.

South Africa

Posted 26 days ago

[quote=1498568]I would really like to understand the importance and benefits.of saving games as prime games if there is . Thank.[/quote] PRIZES Each time you score a grand (1000 points in a single game), you’ll receive a free entry in the Daily Crown drawing for the following day where you can win up to 1000 Rewardicals! You get 285 chances to win with each Daily Crown entry! Note: D[b]aily Crown entries that can be won via Grandmaster Poker are limited to your designated Prime 10* games each day (so up to 10 bonus Daily Crown entries per day).[/b] If you are in the top 10 for most Grandmaster Poker Prize Points scored during the month, we’ll send you a free Grandmaster Poker t-shirt (shown at right)! Limit of 2 t-shirts per player/year. [b]Note: Eligible points are limited to your designated Prime 10* games per day.[/b] https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/ I hope this help you.
Samkelisiwe H. posted:
I would really like to understand the importance and benefits.of saving games as prime games if there is .
Thank.

PRIZES

Each time you score a grand (1000 points in a single game), you’ll receive a free entry in the Daily Crown drawing for the following day where you can win up to 1000 Rewardicals! You get 285 chances to win with each Daily Crown entry!

Note: Daily Crown entries that can be won via Grandmaster Poker are limited to your designated Prime 10* games each day (so up to 10 bonus Daily Crown entries per day).

If you are in the top 10 for most Grandmaster Poker Prize Points scored during the month, we’ll send you a free Grandmaster Poker t-shirt (shown at right)! Limit of 2 t-shirts per player/year. Note: Eligible points are limited to your designated Prime 10* games per day.

blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/

I hope this help you.
60x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 26 days ago

Hi Samkelisiwe! I found this for you: *You can play unlimited free games daily. However, only 10 games may be used towards Prize Points and (some) badges. YOU designate which games you want to use. These ten games are referred to as your “Prime 10.” you can get badges that you not get in the no prime games and you can win some entrys to daily crown contest and if you is one of the 10 best in the month you win a t-shirt.. you can read about it here.. https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/ / Jimmy.B :-)
Hi Samkelisiwe! I found this for you: *You can play unlimited free games daily. However, only 10 games may be used towards Prize Points and (some) badges. YOU designate which games you want to use. These ten games are referred to as your “Prime 10.” you can get badges that you not get in the no prime games and you can win some entrys to daily crown contest and if you is one of the 10 best in the month you win a t-shirt.. you can read about it here.. blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/ / Jimmy.B :-)
7x SUPPORT
Jimmy B.

Sweden

Posted 26 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1498568]I would really like to understand the importance and benefits.of saving games as prime games if there is . Thank.[/quote] I don't think it carries much important. It game you play to catch your fun!
Samkelisiwe H. posted:
Thank.

I don't think it carries much important. It game you play to catch your fun!
4x SUPPORT
Festus O.

Nigeria

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 26 days ago

[quote=1498592][quote=1498568]I would really like to understand the importance and benefits.of saving games as prime games if there is . Thank.[/quote] I don't think it carries much important. It game you play to catch your fun![/quote] You don't think that 20 more chances to win 1000 RW tokens is important, Festus? It's true, Daily Crown is a random draw...all those chances might not help to win any prizes...but, it MIGHT! For the Leaderboard, the points won in Prime Games are important... you might win a badge or two for your position there...and winning badges might make you go up to the next level in the Badge Quest contest...and make you win some tokens,too. It's all related, Festus...one thing leads to another...our aim is to go UP and EARN.
Festus O. posted:
Samkelisiwe H. posted:
Thank.

I don't think it carries much important. It game you play to catch your fun!

You don't think that 20 more chances to win 1000 RW tokens is important, Festus?

It's true, Daily Crown is a random draw...all those chances might not help to win
any prizes...but, it MIGHT!

For the Leaderboard, the points won in Prime Games are important... you might
win a badge or two for your position there...and winning badges might make you
go up to the next level in the Badge Quest contest...and make you win some
tokens,too.

It's all related, Festus...one thing leads to another...our aim is to go UP and EARN.

141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,826 | Followers: 1,142 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 26 days ago

[quote=1498568]I would really like to understand the importance and benefits.of saving games as prime games if there is . Thank.[/quote] Uber-Picks [img]https://i.imgur.com/DmfVzeX.jpg[/img]
Samkelisiwe H. posted:
Thank.

Uber-Picks

31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 26 days ago

Hi, If you want any benefit then Prime it. You can play whole day no problem but if you want benefits of game then Prime it. Your win will not be recognized if it is not designated as prime. Thanks. Muhammad Luqman
Hi,
If you want any benefit then Prime it.
You can play whole day no problem but if you
want benefits of game then Prime it. Your win will
not be recognized if it is not designated as prime.
Thanks.

Muhammad Luqman
4x SUPPORT
Muhammad L.

Bangladesh

E365 Champion

Posted 26 days ago

[quote=1498568]I would really like to understand the importance and benefits.of saving games as prime games if there is . Thank.[/quote] Hello Samkelisiwe H :wave: Welcome to SFI! :clap: :clap: You've asked a great question :thumbsup: I played for a couple of months not realizing [b]the importance of setting Prime Games[/b]. The reason: [b]I was too hasty to just get started[/b], read through everything without taking notes and ensuring I understand fully before moving onto the next section. So I played during those months [b]without using ANY of my points as prime games[/b] :flushed: :-1: (yes, it is embarrassing for me to mention it here BUT that's how I learned one of my SFI lessons!). Anyway, one day whilst chatting to my dear a2a friend about my desire to get to the next Badge level to earn the applicable RT, she explained to me the importance of Prime Games. I started adding the maximum of 10 Prime Games daily but I was still too hasty. Because she explained to me, and because I trusted her, [b]I just took her word, not going back to study the Rules, only to discover later that I was still not going about it effectively[/b], to earn the Badges and points and of course, RT! She probably explained perfectly but I think [b]in my haste I still didn't take absorb the information optimally[/b]. I can't remember what made me go back to look at the Rules of the various games but it served me extremely well when I did! :thumbsup: I understood and since then EZ Poker, Zackjack, Card King, KO Trivia, Gold Streak and Brain Sprint have all become my favorites and are listed daily on my personal tasks-for-the-day list. [b]The second lesson I learned is not to solely depend on others to spoon-feed me certain aspects of this business[/b]. I decided that [b]this is my business which I have to take full responsibility for and the lesson made me even more determined to read, study, make notes, ask questions, implement, try and try again to ensure I l develop personally every day[/b]. Obviously [b]games should not be our primary focus[/b] because [b]we joined to make money, so our main focus should be on studying, implementing and fine tuning those aspects of the business that will ensure financial returns[/b]. [b]Regarding the games[/b] though, the spin off is, needless to say, [b]the various Benefits and Rewards[/b] I have received since, some of which [b]have aided my re-qualification as BTL several times already![/b] I [b]encourage[/b] you to [b]play ALL the games[/b], especially all the free games, [b]everyday[/b]. [b]Don't let some of them scare you[/b]. I know there are some affiliates who don't play Brain Games, KO Trivia and Gold Streak because they say they're not clever ... or don't have a great general knowledge... Well, to those affiliates I say, [b]only when you start playing those games can you really make that estimation and you will stand amazed at how addictive the games become once you start play with a purpose, trying and trying again to better your score on a daily basis![/b] Besides that, [b]every game you play will enhance your knowledge and as several members in the Forum has responded, the benefits/rewards are amazing![/b] :thumbsup: :sparkles: :boom: Another very important aspect [b]I'd like to encourage you to[/b] do is this, set yourself a target to [b]only use games of 1000 points or more as Prime Games[/b]. It is [b]very achievable if you practice on a daily basis[/b]. Sure, initially it might take a bit long because you might (like me still) have to go back and forth to remind yourself of the scoring system, but hey, it will stand you in good stead once you become more and proficient, and you will in no time! The last thing I'd like to add is, [b]make it a fun experience! Don't let the games and maybe not understanding it[/b] or even the dreaded Zackjack that doesn't give you suitable cards :sweat_smile: to create your 3 x 21 sets, [b]deter you from playing or reaching your goals![/b] [b]Just go for it, enjoy, learn and always go here[/b] https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=222445 [b]to ascertain what you need to accomplish next to attain your next BQ level.[/b] Samkelisiwe, everything I wrote about above is related to our Rules of Success https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index which I encourage you to read, read and read, implement and use as your guide to build a successful business, one step at a time. :thumbsup: All of the very best. Kind regards and God bless :pray: Jenny Julies
Samkelisiwe H. posted:
Thank.

Hello Samkelisiwe H

Welcome to SFI!

You've asked a great question

I played for a couple of months not realizing the importance of setting Prime Games.
The reason: I was too hasty to just get started, read through everything without taking notes and ensuring I understand fully before moving onto the next section.

So I played during those months without using ANY of my points as prime games
(yes, it is embarrassing for me to mention it here BUT that's how I learned one of my SFI lessons!). Anyway, one day whilst chatting to my dear a2a friend about my desire to get to the next Badge level to earn the applicable RT, she explained to me the importance of Prime Games.

I started adding the maximum of 10 Prime Games daily but I was still too hasty. Because she explained to me, and because I trusted her, I just took her word, not going back to study the Rules, only to discover later that I was still not going about it effectively, to earn the Badges and points and of course, RT!

She probably explained perfectly but I think in my haste I still didn't take absorb the information optimally. I can't remember what made me go back to look at the Rules of the various games but it served me extremely well when I did!
I understood and since then EZ Poker, Zackjack, Card King, KO Trivia, Gold Streak and Brain Sprint have all become my favorites and are listed daily on my personal tasks-for-the-day list.

The second lesson I learned is not to solely depend on others to spoon-feed me certain aspects of this business. I decided that this is my business which I have to take full responsibility for and the lesson made me even more determined to read, study, make notes, ask questions, implement, try and try again to ensure I l develop personally every day.

Obviously games should not be our primary focus because we joined to make money, so our main focus should be on studying, implementing and fine tuning those aspects of the business that will ensure financial returns.

Regarding the games though, the spin off is, needless to say, the various Benefits and Rewards I have received since, some of which have aided my re-qualification as BTL several times already!

I encourage you to play ALL the games, especially all the free games, everyday.

Don't let some of them scare you. I know there are some affiliates who don't play Brain Games, KO Trivia and Gold Streak because they say they're not clever ... or don't have a great general knowledge... Well, to those affiliates I say, only when you start playing those games can you really make that estimation and you will stand amazed at how addictive the games become once you start play with a purpose, trying and trying again to better your score on a daily basis! Besides that, every game you play will enhance your knowledge and as several members in the Forum has responded, the benefits/rewards are amazing!

Another very important aspect I'd like to encourage you to do is this, set yourself a target to only use games of 1000 points or more as Prime Games. It is very achievable if you practice on a daily basis. Sure, initially it might take a bit long because you might (like me still) have to go back and forth to remind yourself of the scoring system, but hey, it will stand you in good stead once you become more and proficient, and you will in no time!

The last thing I'd like to add is, make it a fun experience! Don't let the games and maybe not understanding it or even the dreaded Zackjack that doesn't give you suitable cards
to create your 3 x 21 sets, deter you from playing or reaching your goals!

Just go for it, enjoy, learn and always go here www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=222445 to ascertain what you need to accomplish next to attain your next BQ level.

Samkelisiwe, everything I wrote about above is related to our Rules of Success www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index which I encourage you to read, read and read, implement and use as your guide to build a successful business, one step at a time.

All of the very best.

Kind regards and God bless

Jenny Julies

SUPPORT
JENNY J.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 26 days ago

Maintenance of your badges. Every time you do that you maintain. An awesome thing. Thankyou
Maintenance of your badges. Every time you do that you maintain. An awesome thing.
Thankyou
2x SUPPORT
Caleb M.

Zambia

| Edit settings