Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Which game Eager Zebra on TripleClicks brings the most TCredits?

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago More by Snezana M.

Taking TripleClicks, which auction or plays in continuity brings the largest number of TCredits, rightly allows us to get more TCredits back home? Astro auctions is the highest VP and RT. Pricebenders auctions YES but also a high loss risk, for example TCredits 300 pack. Interested in your opinion. Thanks.
Taking TripleClicks, which auction or plays in continuity brings the largest number of TCredits, rightly allows us to get more TCredits back home?

Astro auctions is the highest VP and RT. Pricebenders auctions YES but also a high loss risk, for example TCredits 300 pack. Interested in your opinion. Thanks.
34x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

This is a seriously great question for all new affiliates and as you quite rightly said pricebenders can be costly. I actually won my first Pricebenders today but it did cost me in the past to achieve my pricebender badge Thank you
This is a seriously great question for all new affiliates and as you quite rightly said pricebenders can be costly. I actually won my first Pricebenders today but it did cost me in the past to achieve my pricebender badge

Thank you
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

Hello Snezana You could probably win more Tcredits playing Pick the price or Time machine, speaking from experience only. Although there is an element of luck involved. Best wishes Dave
Hello Snezana

You could probably win more Tcredits playing Pick the price or Time machine, speaking from experience only.
Although there is an element of luck involved.

Best wishes
Dave
4x SUPPORT
David A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1498414]Taking Triplclicks, which auction or plays in continuity brings the largest number of Tcredits, rightly allows us to get more Tcredits back home? Astro auctions is the highest VP and RT. Pricebenders auctions YES but also a high loss risk, for example Tcredits 300 pack. Interested in your opinion. Thanks.[/quote] This is a good question,me i think it is time machine contests that brings the most Tcredits,with the minimum number of losses,may be followed by card king when you draw the Kings Ransom...infact this is from my own experience...thanks
Snezana M. posted:
Taking Triplclicks, which auction or plays in continuity brings the largest number of Tcredits, rightly allows us to get more Tcredits back home? Astro auctions is the highest VP and RT. Pricebenders auctions YES but also a high loss risk, for example Tcredits 300 pack. Interested in your opinion. Thanks.

This is a good question,me i think it is time machine contests that brings the most Tcredits,with the minimum number of losses,may be followed by card king when you draw the Kings Ransom...infact this is from my own experience...thanks
2x SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

Posted 3 months ago More by Snezana M.

[quote=1498454][quote=1498414]Taking Triplclicks, which auction or plays in continuity brings the largest number of Tcredits, rightly allows us to get more Tcredits back home? Astro auctions is the highest VP and RT. Pricebenders auctions YES but also a high loss risk, for example Tcredits 300 pack. Interested in your opinion. Thanks.[/quote] This is a good question,me i think it is time machine contests that brings the most Tcredits,with the minimum number of losses,may be followed by card king when you draw the Kings Ransom...infact this is from my own experience...thanks [/quote] I agree with you Ainstain, I would add and Progressive an auction but as a strong risk of loss.
Nouta Ngounou A. posted:
Snezana M. posted:
Taking Triplclicks, which auction or plays in continuity brings the largest number of Tcredits, rightly allows us to get more Tcredits back home? Astro auctions is the highest VP and RT. Pricebenders auctions YES but also a high loss risk, for example Tcredits 300 pack. Interested in your opinion. Thanks.

This is a good question,me i think it is time machine contests that brings the most Tcredits,with the minimum number of losses,may be followed by card king when you draw the Kings Ransom...infact this is from my own experience...thanks

I agree with you Ainstain, I would add and Progressive an auction but as a strong risk of loss.
34x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

I go for Card King, just draw 30 cards and above in a single game everyday and you are on a shot!! And again luckiest you become if you draw 4 Kings consecutively.
I go for Card King, just draw 30 cards and above in a single game everyday and you are on a shot!! And again luckiest you become if you draw 4 Kings consecutively.
Mclee T.

Zambia

Liked by JENNY J. Snezana M.

Posted 3 months ago

good and pertinent question accordingly through badge pricebender
good and pertinent question

accordingly through badge pricebender
4x SUPPORT
ABDOOL LATIFF A.

Mauritius

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

[quote=1498414]Taking Triplclicks, which auction or plays in continuity brings the largest number of Tcredits, rightly allows us to get more Tcredits back home? Astro auctions is the highest VP and RT. Pricebenders auctions YES but also a high loss risk, for example Tcredits 300 pack. Interested in your opinion. Thanks.[/quote] From my experience, I find that Card King returns you the most TCredits. I wish you all the best... Michael
Snezana M. posted:

From my experience, I find that Card King returns you the most TCredits.
I wish you all the best...
Michael
Michael W.

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Snezana, so far as I know - we have no chance to win TCredits. Everything has changed to win only Rewardicals, free Moves in Grandfather's Poker or Zackjack, etc. It is all gone - it was not a good decision by Admin. Eventually, CardKing has some TCredits to be a win. Best wishes Friedrich Fritz
Hello Snezana,
so far as I know - we have no chance to win TCredits.
Everything has changed to win only Rewardicals,
free Moves in Grandfather's Poker or Zackjack, etc.

It is all gone - it was not a good decision by Admin.
Eventually, CardKing has some TCredits to be a win.

Best wishes
Friedrich Fritz

9x SUPPORT
Friedrich F.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Tcredits available from Games are: i) Pick the price of PB Auction on weakly Basis ; ii) Time Machine Games on monthly ( a little more or less ) Basis ; iii) Card King on daily Basis; Out of the above three, I think Card King is the best; because it gives us not only great fun but also chances of winning TCredits daily.
Tcredits available from Games are:
i) Pick the price of PB Auction on weakly Basis ;
ii) Time Machine Games on monthly ( a little more or less ) Basis ;
iii) Card King on daily Basis;
Out of the above three, I think Card King is the best; because it gives us not only great fun but also chances of winning TCredits daily.
6x SUPPORT
PHANIBHUSAN C.

India

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings