Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2nd & 3rd Generation's Purchases

Posted about 1 month ago More by Navanithe G.

My Dear SFI ers, I have a question. If my 2nd & 3rd Generation Affiliate did any Purchases, do I eligible for any commissions? Please clarify for me. Thank You.
My Dear SFI ers,
I have a question. If my 2nd & 3rd Generation Affiliate did any Purchases, do I eligible for any commissions?
Please clarify for me. Thank You.
3x SUPPORT
Navanithe G.

Sri Lanka

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

[quote=1495375]My Dear SFI ers, I have a question. If my 2nd & 3rd Generation Affiliate did any Purchases, do I eligible for any commissions? Please clarify for me. Thank You.[/quote] Yes, according to the Compensation plan, there is an aspect called Team Overrides that lets you earn 4% on up to 6 compressed levels (you are a BTL). Check the Compensation plan for more details.
Navanithe G. posted:
My Dear SFI ers,
I have a question. If my 2nd & 3rd Generation Affiliate did any Purchases, do I eligible for any commissions?

Yes, according to the Compensation plan, there is an aspect called Team Overrides that lets you earn 4% on up to 6 compressed levels (you are a BTL).
Check the Compensation plan for more details.
6x SUPPORT
Daniela K.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tanja K. 2 Replies

I would like to add something to Daniela's correct answer, Navanithe... It's about GENERATING sales...so, not only if your NSAs purchase something, but, also, if they SELL something... and you will be qualified for the Team Overrides... (4% of the CV ).
I would like to add something to Daniela's correct answer, Navanithe...

It's about GENERATING sales...so, not only if your NSAs purchase something,
but, also, if they SELL something... and you will be qualified for the Team Overrides...
(4% of the CV ).
141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,826 | Followers: 1,142 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 month ago More by Navanithe G. 1 Reply

[quote=1495382]I would like to add something to Daniela's correct answer, Navanithe... It's about GENERATING sales...so, not only if your NSAs purchase something, but, also, if they SELL something... and you will be qualified for the Team Overrides... (4% of the CV ).[/quote] Dear Tanja K, Thank you for your valuable points, but it is not showing in my TC Sales report and also not on the scoreboard too. Where can I find these details? Please update me.
Tanja K. posted:

but, also, if they SELL something... and you will be qualified for the Team Overrides...
(4% of the CV ).

Dear Tanja K,
Thank you for your valuable points, but it is not showing in my TC Sales report and also not on the scoreboard too. Where can I find these details? Please update me.
3x SUPPORT
Navanithe G.

Sri Lanka

Posted about 1 month ago More by Navanithe G. 1 Reply

[quote=1495379][quote=1495375]My Dear SFI ers, I have a question. If my 2nd & 3rd Generation Affiliate did any Purchases, do I eligible for any commissions? Please clarify for me. Thank You.[/quote] Yes, according to the Compensation plan, there is an aspect called Team Overrides that lets you earn 4% on up to 6 compressed levels (you are a BTL). Check the Compensation plan for more details.[/quote] Dear Daniela, Are there any specific locations to find these details? About my commission value especially for Team Overrides only.
Daniela K. posted:
Navanithe G. posted:
My Dear SFI ers,

Yes, according to the Compensation plan, there is an aspect called Team Overrides that lets you earn 4% on up to 6 compressed levels (you are a BTL).

Dear Daniela,
Are there any specific locations to find these details? About my commission value especially for Team Overrides only.
3x SUPPORT
Navanithe G.

Sri Lanka

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1495389][quote=1495382]I would like to add something to Daniela's correct answer, Navanithe... It's about GENERATING sales...so, not only if your NSAs purchase something, but, also, if they SELL something... and you will be qualified for the Team Overrides... (4% of the CV ).[/quote] Dear Tanja K, Thank you for your valuable points, but it is not showing in my TC Sales report and also not on the scoreboard too. Where can I find these details? Please update me.[/quote] You can not see the Team Overrides DURING the month...they are calculated after the backdating period for the previous month...only then is clear WHO is qualified for them. But, if someone from your Team has generated some sales/purchases during July, you can go to your Commissions Report, click on July and you will see them there. You can,also, go to your Genealogy and see the amount of CV generated until now...just to have an idea, you can get 4% of that amount...but, it's not precise until the final calculation after the backdating period.
Navanithe G. posted:
Tanja K. posted:

(4% of the CV ).

Dear Tanja K,
Thank you for your valuable points, but it is not showing in my TC Sales report and also not on the scoreboard too. Where can I find these details? Please update me.

You can not see the Team Overrides DURING the month...they are calculated
after the backdating period for the previous month...only then is clear WHO
is qualified for them.
But, if someone from your Team has generated some sales/purchases during
July, you can go to your Commissions Report, click on July and you will see
them there.

You can,also, go to your Genealogy and see the amount of CV generated
until now...just to have an idea, you can get 4% of that amount...but, it's not
precise until the final calculation after the backdating period.
141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,826 | Followers: 1,142 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

[quote=1495395][quote=1495389][quote=1495382]I would like to add something to Daniela's correct answer, Navanithe... It's about GENERATING sales...so, not only if your NSAs purchase something, but, also, if they SELL something... and you will be qualified for the Team Overrides... (4% of the CV ).[/quote] Dear Tanja K, Thank you for your valuable points, but it is not showing in my TC Sales report and also not on the scoreboard too. Where can I find these details? Please update me.[/quote] You can not see the Team Overrides DURING the month...they are calculated after the backdating period for the previous month...only then is clear WHO is qualified for them. But, if someone from your Team has generated some sales/purchases during July, you can go to your Commissions Report, click on July and you will see them there. You can,also, go to your Genealogy and see the amount of CV generated until now...just to have an idea, you can get 4% of that amount...but, it's not precise until the final calculation after the backdating period. [/quote] Thank you, Tanja.
Tanja K. posted:
Navanithe G. posted:
Tanja K. posted:

(4% of the CV ).

Dear Tanja K,

You can not see the Team Overrides DURING the month...they are calculated
after the backdating period for the previous month...only then is clear WHO
is qualified for them.
But, if someone from your Team has generated some sales/purchases during
July, you can go to your Commissions Report, click on July and you will see
them there.

You can,also, go to your Genealogy and see the amount of CV generated
until now...just to have an idea, you can get 4% of that amount...but, it's not
precise until the final calculation after the backdating period.

Thank you, Tanja.
3x SUPPORT
Navanithe G.

Sri Lanka

Hi Navanithe, If your 2nd & 3rd Generation Affiliate did any Purchases and even up to the 6th generation if you are BTL YES you get commissions from the team Overrides of the new compensation plan. So the big picture that in the coming future, you will gain more commissions You will get 4% of the CV of the sales and purchases of them
Hi Navanithe,
If your 2nd & 3rd Generation Affiliate did any Purchases and even up to the 6th generation if you are BTL
YES you get commissions from the team Overrides of the new compensation plan.
So the big picture that in the coming future, you will gain more commissions
You will get 4% of the CV of the sales and purchases of them
33x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1495409]Hi Navanithe, If your 2nd & 3rd Generation Affiliate did any Purchases and even up to the 6th generation if you are BTL YES you get commissions from the team Overrides of the new compensation plan. So the big picture that in the coming future, you will gain more commissions You will get 4% of the CV of the sales and purchases of them[/quote] Thank you Rania, As you said expecting more in the future.
Rania M. posted:
Hi Navanithe,
If your 2nd & 3rd Generation Affiliate did any Purchases and even up to the 6th generation if you are BTL
YES you get commissions from the team Overrides of the new compensation plan.
So the big picture that in the coming future, you will gain more commissions
You will get 4% of the CV of the sales and purchases of them

Thank you Rania,
As you said expecting more in the future.
3x SUPPORT
Navanithe G.

Sri Lanka

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1495390][quote=1495379][quote=1495375]My Dear SFI ers, I have a question. If my 2nd & 3rd Generation Affiliate did any Purchases, do I eligible for any commissions? Please clarify for me. Thank You.[/quote] Yes, according to the Compensation plan, there is an aspect called Team Overrides that lets you earn 4% on up to 6 compressed levels (you are a BTL). Check the Compensation plan for more details.[/quote] Dear Daniela, Are there any specific locations to find these details? About my commission value especially for Team Overrides only. [/quote] Multiply 4% by 2-6. Generation in Geneology plus PSA, plus PRM plus CSA https://www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?active=true
Navanithe G. posted:
Daniela K. posted:
Navanithe G. posted:
My Dear SFI ers,

Dear Daniela,
Are there any specific locations to find these details? About my commission value especially for Team Overrides only.

Multiply 4% by 2-6. Generation in Geneology plus PSA, plus PRM plus CSA
www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?active=true
31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Normally,but for that you need to be at BTL rank!!you can earn for up to 12 of such if you are DTL Sent by Albert Einstein
Normally,but for that you need to be at BTL rank!!you can earn for up to 12 of such if you are DTL
Sent by Albert Einstein
SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Navanithe, I suggest you to read the compensation plan https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan?referrer=search Jacques
Hi Navanithe,

I suggest you to read the compensation plan

www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan?referrer=search

Jacques
Jacques B.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings