Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

ZJackster6 badge

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Friends, Please clarify the following rule with regards to achieving "ZJackster6" badge. When I click the "ZJackster6" badge on 'Badges' tab, it shows the the following info. Description: This badge is awarded to those who achieve a Zackjack consisting of the [b]minimum of six cards.[/b] Whereas when I reviewed the info provided under 'Rules' for Zackjack games, it reflects the following; 14. Achieving a Zackjack consisting of [b]just six cards[/b] earns you the coveted and rare “ZJackster 6” badge. Just want to know if there is a mistake in the description. I think it should be [b]Maximum of six cards.[/b] Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Hi Friends,

Please clarify the following rule with regards to achieving "ZJackster6" badge.

When I click the "ZJackster6" badge on 'Badges' tab, it shows the the following info.

Description:
This badge is awarded to those who achieve a Zackjack consisting of the minimum of six cards.

Whereas when I reviewed the info provided under 'Rules' for Zackjack games, it reflects the following;
14. Achieving a Zackjack consisting of just six cards earns you the coveted and rare “ZJackster 6” badge.

Just want to know if there is a mistake in the description. I think it should be Maximum of six cards.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
SUPPORT
Keshav S.

India

Posted about 1 month ago More by Jackie F.

[quote=1494591]Hi Friends, Please clarify the following rule with regards to achieving "ZJackster6" badge. When I click the "ZJackster6" badge on 'Badges' tab, it shows the the following info. Description: This badge is awarded to those who achieve a Zackjack consisting of the [b]minimum of six cards.[/b] Whereas when I reviewed the info provided under 'Rules' for Zackjack games, it reflects the following; 14. Achieving a Zackjack consisting of [b]just six cards[/b] earns you the coveted and rare “ZJackster 6” badge. Just want to know if there is a mistake in the description. I think it should be [b]Maximum of six cards.[/b] Please correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote] Keshav, Six cards is indeed correct. This is achievable, but does take both time and luck. Three Aces paired with three face cards or 10s will result in a six card Zackjack. Much success to you!
Keshav S. posted:
Hi Friends,

When I click the "ZJackster6" badge on 'Badges' tab, it shows the the following info.

Description:
This badge is awarded to those who achieve a Zackjack consisting of the minimum of six cards.

Whereas when I reviewed the info provided under 'Rules' for Zackjack games, it reflects the following;
14. Achieving a Zackjack consisting of just six cards earns you the coveted and rare “ZJackster 6” badge.

Just want to know if there is a mistake in the description. I think it should be Maximum of six cards.

Keshav,

Six cards is indeed correct. This is achievable, but does take both time and luck.
Three Aces paired with three face cards or 10s will result in a six card Zackjack.

Much success to you!
20x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Keisha I believe you are correct. Should be a maximum (not minimum) of six cards. Be blessed.
Hi Keisha

I believe you are correct. Should be a maximum (not minimum) of six cards. Be blessed.
Ude O.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago More by Jackie F.

All apologies...I totally misread your question, Keshav. You are correct; but whether it is a minimum or a maximum, it is in actual fact SIX cards to achieve ZJackster6 Badge. Perhaps an easy resolution is to remove both words "minimum" and "maximum" from the description.
All apologies...I totally misread your question, Keshav.
You are correct; but whether it is a minimum or a maximum, it is in actual fact SIX cards to achieve ZJackster6 Badge.
Perhaps an easy resolution is to remove both words "minimum" and "maximum" from the description.
20x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

It is neithe minimun six cards and nor maximum six cards, it is just six cards. 3 ace(s) and any three other cards having point value 10 can give a Zacker 6. It is harder to get but possible. I have got more than once. It will be less harder , if you have some Moves and Matches to eliminate(use Matches )and moves ( to move some cards from one hand to another ) some undesirable cards.
It is neithe minimun six cards and nor maximum six cards, it is just six cards.
3 ace(s) and any three other cards having point value 10 can give a Zacker 6.
It is harder to get but possible. I have got more than once.
It will be less harder , if you have some Moves and Matches to eliminate(use Matches )and moves ( to move some cards from one hand to another ) some undesirable cards.
5x SUPPORT
PHANIBHUSAN C.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Achieving a Zackjack consisting of just six cards to earn the ZJackster 6” badge. You need to have 2 cards for 3 decks (2, 2, 2) that's in total 6 cards. They can be: King and Ace Ace and King Quin and Ace Ace and Quin Jack and Ace Ace and Jack 10 and Ace Ace and 10 They can be in different suits. Hope this helps Zhumagul A.
Achieving a Zackjack consisting of just six cards to earn the ZJackster 6” badge.
You need to have 2 cards for 3 decks (2, 2, 2) that's in total 6 cards.
They can be:
King and Ace
Ace and King
Quin and Ace
Ace and Quin
Jack and Ace
Ace and Jack
10 and Ace
Ace and 10
They can be in different suits.

Hope this helps
Zhumagul A.
31x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by JENNY J. Snezana M.

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1494591]Hi Friends, Please clarify the following rule with regards to achieving "ZJackster6" badge. When I click the "ZJackster6" badge on 'Badges' tab, it shows the the following info. Description: This badge is awarded to those who achieve a Zackjack consisting of the [b]minimum of six cards.[/b] Whereas when I reviewed the info provided under 'Rules' for Zackjack games, it reflects the following; 14. Achieving a Zackjack consisting of [b]just six cards[/b] earns you the coveted and rare “ZJackster 6” badge. Just want to know if there is a mistake in the description. I think it should be [b]Maximum of six cards.[/b] Please correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote] Hello, 2 + 2 + 2 = 6 cards or cover all 3 cards with 1 for 21. For example   12.1 13.1 10.1 11 + 1 picture 11 + 1 ... picture 12.1 In any case, the second card must be one (1), if the first image or picture (10,12,13,14) in the case that the first 11 + 1
Keshav S. posted:
Hi Friends,

Description:

Hello,
2 + 2 + 2 = 6 cards or cover all 3 cards with 1 for 21. For example
  12.1 13.1 10.1
11 + 1 picture 11 + 1 ... picture 12.1
In any case, the second card must be one (1), if the first image or picture (10,12,13,14) in the case that the first 11 + 1
31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Zhumagul A.

Posted about 1 month ago

Based on the fact that to win a ZJackster6 badge one needs 3 Aces combined with 3 Faces, this should be the maximum. However, one can also say, "the minimum" as one cannot win if there is the seventh card.
Based on the fact that to win a ZJackster6 badge one needs 3 Aces combined with 3 Faces, this should be the maximum. However, one can also say, "the minimum" as one cannot win if there is the seventh card.
9x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Zhumagul A.

Posted about 1 month ago More by Nouta Ngounou A.

You get it upon haviny achieved a zack jack with a minimum of 6cards.I have the badge... [img]https://i.imgur.com/PMVkhEB.jpg[/img] Best regards Sent by Albert Einstein
You get it upon haviny achieved a zack jack with a minimum of 6cards.I have the badge...

Best regards
Sent by Albert Einstein
SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

Posted about 1 month ago More by Nouta Ngounou A.

In fact with exactly 6cards,don't be confused about the language Sent by Albert Einstein
In fact with exactly 6cards,don't be confused about the language
Sent by Albert Einstein
SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

Posted about 1 month ago

Since the word "the" is used, instead of "a", the description is correct. It implies that you win with the minimum of 6 cards. One of the quirks of the English language.
Since the word "the" is used, instead of "a", the description is correct. It implies that you win with the minimum of 6 cards.
One of the quirks of the English language.
Bob M.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

I would assert that it is worded that way because it can not be attained with less than 6 cards.
I would assert that it is worded that way because it can not be attained with less than 6 cards.
SUPPORT
Sylvia W.

United States

| Edit settings