SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Taking courage!

Posted 4 months ago

In general, since we were born, it is common for us to be raised to study and to graduate for a good job, to marry, pay the bills and one day retire. Detail to the value to be received as retirement, as a rule will be lower than received when working, which will lead the family, lower the standard of living and go through deprivation. Against the background of this concept, the SFI work proposal emerges, which stimulates and teaches over the years of work the gain of residual and continuous income, which only tends to increase year after year. When most people come across this information, do not believe it, because their mind was created so that it has a life limited the imposed rules. SFI has come to break paradigms and teach a new way of life, without limitations, deprivations and dream realization. Believe it is not a dream, it is real. Just you work!

In general, since we were born, it is common for us to be raised to study and to graduate for a good job, to marry, pay the bills and one day retire.
Detail to the value to be received as retirement, as a rule will be lower than received when working, which will lead the family, lower the standard of living and go through deprivation.
Against the background of this concept, the SFI work proposal emerges, which stimulates and teaches over the years of work the gain of residual and continuous income, which only tends to increase year after year.
When most people come across this information, do not believe it, because their mind was created so that it has a life limited the imposed rules.
SFI has come to break paradigms and teach a new way of life, without limitations, deprivations and dream realization.
Believe it is not a dream, it is real. Just you work!
Eduardo M.

Brazil

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Eduardo, I agree. Society has made the rules for us, we have to start thinking for ourselves without the limitations that society has put into our minds. We have more power inside of us than we often realize. I often question even the local laws, but I have persevered and with time some stupid old laws have been changed. We have to stop being sheep and following without knowing, just because others say so.. It is time for us to start using our own brains and start thinking for ourselves, deep inside we all know. The question is who has the courage to challenge what one might believe is wrong for them. We nee to educate the new generation in a different way...Life is to be enjoyed not spend all your life working a job that when you retire you end up with a lot less money , so more worries instead of having enjoyed life. That is just my opinion Thanks for your Thread, hope we get some interesting replies.. regards
Hi Eduardo,
I agree.
Society has made the rules for us, we have to start thinking for ourselves without the limitations that society has put into our minds.
We have more power inside of us than we often realize.

I often question even the local laws, but I have persevered and with time some stupid old laws have been changed.
We have to stop being sheep and following without knowing, just because others say so..

It is time for us to start using our own brains and start thinking for ourselves, deep inside we all know.
The question is who has the courage to challenge what one might believe is wrong for them.

We nee to educate the new generation in a different way...Life is to be enjoyed not spend all your life working a job that when you retire you end up with a lot less money , so more worries instead of having enjoyed life.

That is just my opinion

Thanks for your Thread, hope we get some interesting replies..
regards

13x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 4 months ago

As they say; work for 40 years only to retire on 40% of what you were earning. Don’t be a sheep. Be a wolf. Great post thank you.
As they say; work for 40 years only to retire on 40% of what you were earning. Don’t be a sheep. Be a wolf.

Great post thank you.
13x SUPPORT
Michael B.

United Kingdom

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Eduardo, That's the rule of life. If you have dreams that could take you in a different direction and reward you with a better life, then by all means stop dreaming and fine a way to make your dreams come true. SFI can be a way to make dreams come true. Follow a few instruction and implement a few rules and work your goals and watch for the outcome. You are the one who have to make this happen.
Hi Eduardo,

That's the rule of life. If you have dreams that could take you in a different
direction and reward you with a better life, then by all means stop dreaming
and fine a way to make your dreams come true.

SFI can be a way to make dreams come true. Follow a few instruction and
implement a few rules and work your goals and watch for the outcome.
You are the one who have to make this happen.
19x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Once again Eduardo you give such wonderful commentary and you've only been here since last May. I agree that it takes courage to elevate encourage my team members along the way.
Once again Eduardo you give such wonderful commentary and you've only been here since last May. I agree that it takes courage to elevate encourage my team members along the way.
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Thank You Eduardo for this inspiring post. I agree SFI is real work, with tools to become self-employed. Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Thank You Eduardo for this inspiring post.

I agree SFI is real work, with tools to become self-employed.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 4 months ago

HI Eduardo, Once again you are writing Excellent :sparkles::sparkles: The only way to achieve something in life is to have the courage to succeed. This is the rule of life SFI can be way to make our Dreams come true... Just read the Rules. Follow the Rules. Lead the Rules. Thanks for your post :thumbsup: Best regards!! Prasad
HI Eduardo,

Once again you are writing Excellent

The only way to achieve something in life is to have the courage to succeed. This is the rule of life

SFI can be way to make our Dreams come true...
Just read the Rules.
Follow the Rules.
Lead the Rules.

Thanks for your post

Best regards!!
Prasad
2x SUPPORT
Prasad K.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1493980] In general, since we were born, it is common for us to be raised to study and to graduate for a good job, to marry, pay the bills and one day retire. Detail to the value to be received as retirement, as a rule will be lower than received when working, which will lead the family, lower the standard of living and go through deprivation. Against the background of this concept, the SFI work proposal emerges, which stimulates and teaches over the years of work the gain of residual and continuous income, which only tends to increase year after year. When most people come across this information, do not believe it, because their mind was created so that it has a life limited the imposed rules. SFI has come to break paradigms and teach a new way of life, without limitations, deprivations and dream realization. Believe it is not a dream, it is real. Just you work![/quote] Hello Eduardo, In my country, retirement benefits has ceased to be a reality for workers. Most die while on queue for verification of all sorts which never translate to anything worthwhile but penury. I have witnessed the horrible scenes for decades and l kept praying never to be a victim of such circumstance. Coming across SFI through my great sponsor was a blessing that has given me an assurance of a residual income and that is why l am passionately working for a secured future. SFI is real only for those who can see the larger picture! Best wishes!! Yusuf O.
Eduardo M. posted:

In general, since we were born, it is common for us to be raised to study and to graduate for a good job, to marry, pay the bills and one day retire.
Detail to the value to be received as retirement, as a rule will be lower than received when working, which will lead the family, lower the standard of living and go through deprivation.
Against the background of this concept, the SFI work proposal emerges, which stimulates and teaches over the years of work the gain of residual and continuous income, which only tends to increase year after year.
When most people come across this information, do not believe it, because their mind was created so that it has a life limited the imposed rules.
SFI has come to break paradigms and teach a new way of life, without limitations, deprivations and dream realization.
Believe it is not a dream, it is real. Just you work!

Hello Eduardo,

In my country, retirement benefits has ceased to be a reality for workers. Most die while on queue for verification of all sorts which never translate to anything worthwhile but penury. I have witnessed the horrible scenes for decades and l kept praying never to be a victim of such circumstance.

Coming across SFI through my great sponsor was a blessing that has given me an assurance of a residual income and that is why l am passionately working for a secured future.

SFI is real only for those who can see the larger picture!

Best wishes!!

Yusuf O.

7x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings