SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

become STL

Posted 4 months ago More by URANIE C.

Hello dear affiliates, I have a problem of understanding. I would like to spend STL, on my dashboard it is written that I need 1 BTL but on the plan he told me 3 BTL so which to follow? On the other hand, should the BTL be only in my team or in my descendant generation? Thank you for your answers
Hello dear affiliates,
I have a problem of understanding. I would like to spend STL, on my dashboard it is written that I need 1 BTL but on the plan he told me 3 BTL so which to follow? On the other hand, should the BTL be only in my team or in my descendant generation?

Thank you for your answers
URANIE C.

Guadeloupe

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Uranie To become a STL you need to have at least 3 members of the PSA in your first generation of which one should have BTL status. A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as a STL) Qualifications (monthly): Minimum 4,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases) Minimum (3) PSAs, one with the minimum rank of BTL Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings) https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=33917 Have a nice day Mirjana M.
Hi Uranie
To become a STL you need to have at least 3 members of the PSA in your first generation of which one should have BTL status.
A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as a STL)
Qualifications (monthly):

Minimum 4,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
Minimum (3) PSAs, one with the minimum rank of BTL
Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings)
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=33917

Have a nice day
Mirjana M.
5x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Anamaria M.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1491143]Hello dear affiliates, I have a problem of understanding. I would like to spend STL, on my dashboard it is written that I need 1 BTL but on the plan he told me 3 BTL so which to follow? On the other hand, should the BTL be only in my team or in my descendant generation? Thank you for your answers[/quote] Advance to the rank of STL (Silver Team Leader) Qualifications (monthly): 4000 VP (min. 1500 VP from sales/purchases) (3) PSAs, one with the minimum rank of BTL 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs. Wish you all the best...............
URANIE C. posted:
Hello dear affiliates,
I have a problem of understanding. I would like to spend STL, on my dashboard it is written that I need 1 BTL but on the plan he told me 3 BTL so which to follow? On the other hand, should the BTL be only in my team or in my descendant generation?

Thank you for your answers

Advance to the rank of STL (Silver Team Leader)

4000 VP (min. 1500 VP from sales/purchases)

(3) PSAs, one with the minimum rank of BTL

3-star sponsor rating from PSAs.

Wish you all the best...............
5x SUPPORT
KRISHNENDU M.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Uranie, On the Scoreboard, it's written there what you need (the least) to qualify to a higher rank. However, on The Plan is written the ideal number of BTLs (maximum) to achieve the best compensation. The BTL requirement should be one from your Generation 1 PSAs. Good luck and more success to you. Anne
Hi Uranie,

On the Scoreboard, it's written there what you need (the least) to qualify to a higher rank. However, on The Plan is written the ideal number of BTLs (maximum) to achieve the best compensation. The BTL requirement should be one from your Generation 1 PSAs.

Good luck and more success to you.

Anne
8x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Keith D. 2 Replies

Uranie, the previous two answers are correct, however they forgot to tell you that the 2nd BTL can be one of your CSA's. So, you need 3 PSA's (at least 1 who is BTL), 4000 VP, and 1 other BTL anywhere else in your team! Good luck.
Uranie, the previous two answers are correct, however they forgot to tell you that the 2nd BTL can be one of your CSA's. So, you need 3 PSA's (at least 1 who is BTL), 4000 VP, and 1 other BTL anywhere else in your team! Good luck.
6x SUPPORT
Keith D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Uranie, i once became STL and the requirements are to have at least 4000VPs( 1500 VPs from purchase), to have one BTL from your PSAs . This BTL must be from your PSAs not from your generation. thx
Hello Uranie,
i once became STL and the requirements are to have at least 4000VPs( 1500 VPs from purchase), to have one BTL from your PSAs .
This BTL must be from your PSAs not from your generation.
thx
julienne m.

Rwanda

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1491168]Uranie, the previous two answers are correct, however they forgot to tell you that the 2nd BTL can be one of your CSA's. So, you need 3 PSA's (at least 1 who is BTL), 4000 VP, and 1 other BTL anywhere else in your team! Good luck.[/quote] I have hit STL for a bunch of months now with 4000 VP, 3 or more PSA's and only one BTL. Somewhere definitions do not seem to match.
Keith D. posted:

I have hit STL for a bunch of months now with 4000 VP, 3 or more PSA's and only one BTL. Somewhere definitions do not seem to match.

2x SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Uranie, If you want to qualify for STL, you should have these Qualifications monthly: Minimum 4,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases) Minimum (3) PSAs, one with the minimum rank of BTL Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings) The BTL should be from your PSAs only not from other generations
Hi Uranie,
If you want to qualify for STL, you should have these Qualifications monthly:
Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings)
The BTL should be from your PSAs only not from other generations
34x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1491168]Uranie, the previous two answers are correct, however they forgot to tell you that the 2nd BTL can be one of your CSA's. So, you need 3 PSA's (at least 1 who is BTL), 4000 VP, and 1 other BTL anywhere else in your team! Good luck.[/quote] Dear Keith D.! Sorry, but I do not think you're right. BTL must be PSA, not CSA. Nice regards.
Keith D. posted:

Dear Keith D.!
Sorry, but I do not think you're right.
BTL must be PSA, not CSA.
Nice regards.

71x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 4 months ago More by URANIE C.

I understood. Thank you.
I understood. Thank you.
URANIE C.

Guadeloupe

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago More by Keith D. 1 Reply

Hi Veronika, Actually, I have 1 BTL from my PSA's (1st generation). Another BTL from any generation, including CSA's fulfills the BTL requirement. I am STL, so...
Hi Veronika,
Actually, I have 1 BTL from my PSA's (1st generation). Another BTL from any generation, including CSA's fulfills the BTL requirement. I am STL, so...
6x SUPPORT
Keith D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1491147]Hi Uranie To become a STL you need to have at least 3 members of the PSA in your first generation of which one should have BTL status. A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as a STL) Qualifications (monthly): Minimum 4,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases) Minimum (3) PSAs, one with the minimum rank of BTL Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings) https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=33917 Have a nice day Mirjana M.[/quote] Greatly written, all the way to details, how to become STL.1500 sales points are bought with cash - 125 Tcredits packets or if you have MRP stocks, and can also be obtained by winning an auction pricebender auction TCredits Subscription - 125 TCredits pack for 3 months (includes 4,500 Sales VersaPoints!) Or If the PRMs buy for example the 125 Tcredits package. Best regards.
Mirjana & Anamaria M. posted:
Hi Uranie
To become a STL you need to have at least 3 members of the PSA in your first generation of which one should have BTL status.
A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as a STL)

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=33917

Have a nice day
Mirjana M.

Greatly written, all the way to details, how to become STL.1500 sales points are bought with cash - 125 Tcredits packets or if you have MRP stocks, and can also be obtained by winning an auction pricebender auction TCredits Subscription - 125 TCredits pack for 3 months (includes 4,500 Sales VersaPoints!) Or If the PRMs buy for example the 125 Tcredits package.
Best regards.
35x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings