Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Astro Auctions

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago

Hi all, I have been entering astro auctions as many times as often,but most times,not to say always,i win 12rewardicals(excluding matches,vps,etc...). I have noticed this particular figure because most of the times is the case. Today i entered about 4AA,and in 3 of them i got 12rewardicals,1 of them i got 20rewardcals,excluding vps,etc... Is it that i have been cursed with the number 12??,why can't i not win 200 or more rewardicals??what is the secret to pick many rewardicals from constellation prizes?? I need some of your answers,how do you guys do??i am tired of this every day... Sent by Albert Einstein
Hi all,
I have been entering astro auctions as many times as often,but most times,not to say always,i win 12rewardicals(excluding matches,vps,etc...).
I have noticed this particular figure because most of the times is the case.
Today i entered about 4AA,and in 3 of them i got 12rewardicals,1 of them i got 20rewardcals,excluding vps,etc...
Is it that i have been cursed with the number 12??,why can't i not win 200 or more rewardicals??what is the secret to pick many rewardicals from constellation prizes??
I need some of your answers,how do you guys do??i am tired of this every day...
Sent by Albert Einstein
SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

Posted about 1 month ago

It's just the luck of the draw. Earlier, I won a 1000 Rewardical prize during one auction, the next I won only a few. Stop fretting, this injects negative energy into your actions and this may affect your luck.
It's just the luck of the draw. Earlier, I won a 1000 Rewardical prize during one auction, the next I won only a few. Stop fretting, this injects negative energy into your actions and this may affect your luck.
11x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago More by Tanja K.

Your 12 RW means that you have earmarked only 1 TCredit for the Constellation prizes... Those are the USUAL prizes...but, it can be much more...just pure luck... [img]https://i.imgur.com/X0XI3PY.jpg[/img] I got 105 VPs today... [img]https://i.imgur.com/ltM5jRs.jpg[/img]
Your 12 RW means that you have earmarked only 1 TCredit for the Constellation
prizes...
Those are the USUAL prizes...but, it can be much more...just pure luck...

I got 105 VPs today...

141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,852 | Followers: 1,146 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 month ago More by Goran M. 1 Reply

Hi Nouta Ngounou As you are saying, I believe you're using only 1 TCredit for constellation prizes. Anyway you get more RW than on regular auctions where you get only 10 RW for every TC spent there plus other prizes. When I use 1 TC than I also get 12 - 13 RW per auction (at least till now) excluding VP's, Matches, DC Entries. Once I got lucky and won Pick the Bid and got 500 RW Have you tried to use more than 1 TC?
Hi Nouta Ngounou
As you are saying, I believe you're using only 1 TCredit for constellation prizes.
Anyway you get more RW than on regular auctions where you get only 10 RW for every TC spent there plus other prizes.

When I use 1 TC than I also get 12 - 13 RW per auction (at least till now) excluding VP's, Matches, DC Entries.
Once I got lucky and won Pick the Bid and got 500 RW
Have you tried to use more than 1 TC?

18x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1488158]Hi Nouta Ngounou As you are saying, I believe you're using only 1 TCredit for constellation prizes. Anyway you get more RW than on regular auctions where you get only 10 RW for every TC spent there plus other prizes. When I use 1 TC than I also get 12 - 13 RW per auction (at least till now) excluding VP's, Matches, DC Entries. Once I got lucky and won Pick the Bid and got 500 RW Have you tried to use more than 1 TC? [/quote] I find the 2 TCredits earmark the most profitable one...in my experience... I don't have "loads" of TCredits...so, I could have tried only the smaller offers...
Goran M. posted:
Hi Nouta Ngounou
As you are saying, I believe you're using only 1 TCredit for constellation prizes.
Anyway you get more RW than on regular auctions where you get only 10 RW for every TC spent there plus other prizes.

When I use 1 TC than I also get 12 - 13 RW per auction (at least till now) excluding VP's, Matches, DC Entries.

I find the 2 TCredits earmark the most profitable one...in my experience...

I don't have "loads" of TCredits...so, I could have tried only the smaller offers...
141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,852 | Followers: 1,146 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 month ago More by Goran M.

[quote=1488163][quote=1488158]Hi Nouta Ngounou As you are saying, I believe you're using only 1 TCredit for constellation prizes. Anyway you get more RW than on regular auctions where you get only 10 RW for every TC spent there plus other prizes. When I use 1 TC than I also get 12 - 13 RW per auction (at least till now) excluding VP's, Matches, DC Entries. Once I got lucky and won Pick the Bid and got 500 RW Have you tried to use more than 1 TC? [/quote] I find the 2 TCredits earmark the most profitable one...in my experience... I don't have "loads" of TCredits...so, I could have tried only the smaller offers... [/quote] Yes I tried it also with 2 TC and like you said it is more profitable :wink: Two times I tried to win and once [b]I DID[/b] :smiley: My prizes so far: [img]https://i.imgur.com/PPEKBDT.jpg[/img]
Tanja K. posted:
Goran M. posted:
Hi Nouta Ngounou

I find the 2 TCredits earmark the most profitable one...in my experience...

I don't have "loads" of TCredits...so, I could have tried only the smaller offers...

Yes I tried it also with 2 TC and like you said it is more profitable

Two times I tried to win and once I DID

My prizes so far:
18x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1488034]Hi all, I have been entering astro auctions as many times as often,but most times,not to say always,i win 12rewardicals(excluding matches,vps,etc...). I have noticed this particular figure because most of the times is the case. Today i entered about 4AA,and in 3 of them i got 12rewardicals,1 of them i got 20rewardcals,excluding vps,etc... Is it that i have been cursed with the number 12??,why can't i not win 200 or more rewardicals??what is the secret to pick many rewardicals from constellation prizes?? I need some of your answers,how do you guys do??i am tired of this every day... Sent by Albert Einstein[/quote] I can only say, I'm playing mostly only with 1 TCredits, and I'm very satisfied with that. I have won both Pick The Price 500 RT, and RocketBox 1000 RT, and in one auction still only with 1 TCredits 260 RT, a lot of VP, plus many of the Daily Crown entries was also give me prizes of 50 RT. [b]There is NOTHING to complaint about, but if you don't like your prizes, then stop play.[/b] Best regards Svend
Nouta Ngounou A. posted:
Hi all,
I have been entering astro auctions as many times as often,but most times,not to say always,i win 12rewardicals(excluding matches,vps,etc...).
I have noticed this particular figure because most of the times is the case.
Today i entered about 4AA,and in 3 of them i got 12rewardicals,1 of them i got 20rewardcals,excluding vps,etc...
Is it that i have been cursed with the number 12??,why can't i not win 200 or more rewardicals??what is the secret to pick many rewardicals from constellation prizes??
I need some of your answers,how do you guys do??i am tired of this every day...
Sent by Albert Einstein

I can only say, I'm playing mostly only with 1 TCredits, and I'm very satisfied with that.

I have won both Pick The Price 500 RT, and RocketBox 1000 RT, and in one auction still only with 1 TCredits 260 RT, a lot of VP, plus many of the Daily Crown entries was also give me prizes of 50 RT.

There is NOTHING to complaint about, but if you don't like your prizes, then stop play.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Emilija A.

Posted about 1 month ago

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RxHP8Gy.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/m1zwNlq.jpg[/img] No secret only play end bid

No secret only play end bid
2x SUPPORT
Lidija D.

Macedonia

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Nouta It's just prayer and if you bid more than one tcredits you can get more rewadicals and also hope you win the rocket box too.i hope this helps
Hi Nouta
It's just prayer and if you bid more than one tcredits you can get more rewadicals and also hope you win the rocket box too.i hope this helps

| Edit settings