Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How does the Hit Tracking work?

Posted 2 months ago

Good morning house, please I want to really know how the hit tracking work in a very simple and straight forward explanation. Thanks in advance.
Good morning house, please I want to really know how the hit tracking work in a very simple and straight forward explanation. Thanks in advance.
SUPPORT
Akinyemi S.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Hi, Under Tools then go to marketing and there you will find Hit Tracking (HT). HT lets you monitor the number of clicks to any of your gateways that you have used in ads. Example: http://www.sfi4.com/xxxxxxxx.bbbb Say you posting on FB the above free gateway, simply replace the xxxxxxx with your SFI ID, the bbbb are four numbers of your choice is called key-code. When you login, you then visit HT in SFI and it will show how many FB clicks you have, if any.
Hi,
Under Tools then go to marketing and there you will find Hit Tracking (HT).
HT lets you monitor the number of clicks to any of your gateways that you have used in ads.

Example: www.sfi4.com/xxxxxxxx.bbbb

Say you posting on FB the above free gateway, simply replace the xxxxxxx with your SFI ID, the bbbb are four numbers of your choice is called key-code.

When you login, you then visit HT in SFI and it will show how many FB clicks you have, if any.
21x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #9

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1487090]Good morning house, please I want to really know how the hit tracking work in a very simple and straight forward explanation. Thanks in advance. [/quote] Hello Akinyemi, Hit tracking is a term given to your unique identity of the source of advert results. If you are using your free gateway for example, http://www.sfi4.com/xxxxxxxx/12345 The x column indicate your sfid number while the 12345 indicate your hit tracking number which you have allocated to a particular site. For another site, you may use 12346, 12347, 12348 and so on. When you have your prospective affiliates, the hit tracking number will identify the site you're getting the results from. I hope this is simple enough to help. Best wishes! Yusuf O.
Akinyemi S. posted:

Hello Akinyemi,

Hit tracking is a term given to your unique identity of the source of advert results.

If you are using your free gateway for example, www.sfi4.com/xxxxxxxx/12345

The x column indicate your sfid number while the 12345 indicate your hit tracking number which you have allocated to a particular site.

For another site, you may use 12346, 12347, 12348 and so on.

When you have your prospective affiliates, the hit tracking number will identify the site you're getting the results from.

I hope this is simple enough to help.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.
6x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Be sure your SFIID# and the keycode # are separated with a period (.) [b] Hit[/b] tracking shows the number of [b]hits[/b] you get on a particular ad site. You can then choose to use that site or not. Be sure to manually record your hit tracking numbers and the sites you use them for. The hit tracking page resets at the end of each week.
Be sure your SFIID# and the keycode # are separated with a period (.) Hit tracking shows the number of hits you get on a particular ad site. You can then choose to use that site or not. Be sure to manually record your hit tracking numbers and the sites you use them for. The hit tracking page resets at the end of each week.
118x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #15

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Akinyemi, I would just like to add something to all the answers You've got: [quote]NOTE: You can choose any number for your ad-based Key Codes, EXCEPT the following code numbers, which are reserved for SFI corporate use: 1100 through 1200 1300 9999[/quote] from page : Solutions - [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365]How do I use key codes?[/url] To Success, Ana B.
Hi Akinyemi,

I would just like to add something to all the answers You've got:

NOTE: You can choose any number for your ad-based Key Codes, EXCEPT the following code numbers, which are reserved for SFI corporate use:

1100 through 1200

from page : Solutions - How do I use key codes?

To Success,
Ana B.
5x SUPPORT
Ana B.

Slovakia

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Sir, l have no idea what "hit tracking" is but David gave you elaborate instructions what to do. I'm sure you'll do the right thing.
Hello Sir, l have no idea what "hit tracking" is but David gave you elaborate instructions what to do. I'm sure you'll do the right thing.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by JEREMIAH A.

| Edit settings