SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Versa Points Streak Badge

Posted 4 months ago

Call it thinking out loud, but a proposal worth being lent an ear nevertheless. Why not consider initiating a Versa Points streak badge once the 365-day mark is attained?
Call it thinking out loud, but a proposal worth being lent an ear nevertheless.
Why not consider initiating a Versa Points streak badge once the 365-day mark is attained?
4x SUPPORT
MARTIN M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1487037]Call it thinking out loud, but a proposal worth being lent an ear nevertheless. Why not consider initiating a Versa Points streak badge once the 365-day mark is attained?[/quote] Hi Martin! I am not quite sure what's you up to ... we already have TWO VP badges: X--Day All-Time VP Streak and X-DAY VP STREAK ! In your case; X equals 369; which is bigger than 265. The streak continues and you've got your badges . What else do you wish? Best regards !
MARTIN M. posted:
Call it thinking out loud, but a proposal worth being lent an ear nevertheless.
Why not consider initiating a Versa Points streak badge once the 365-day mark is attained?

Hi Martin!

I am not quite sure what's you up to ... we already have TWO VP badges:

X--Day All-Time VP Streak and X-DAY VP STREAK !

In your case; X equals 369; which is bigger than 265. The streak continues and you've got your badges . What else do you wish?

Best regards !
311x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Martin, I believe the continuation is the ''All -Time VP Streak'' which extends beyond 365 days. Concluding, creating a new badge results in 3 different badges simply for the VP streak. Cheers!
Hello Martin,
I believe the continuation is the ''All -Time VP Streak'' which extends beyond 365 days.
Concluding, creating a new badge results in 3 different badges simply for the VP streak.
Cheers!
27x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

| Edit settings