Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

BUILD MY TEAM

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations Chentouf C You came to the right place the forum forall answers to your questions. Some tips for you 1) "Social Networking Sites Are Not Advertising Sites! You can inbox your friends on social media, Have a good chat about SFI, then send them a text your link will some like this NGRQ "No Get Rich Quick" Gateway http://www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXX/NGRQ the XX is your Id or SFI User Name. The purpose of this lesson is not to provide you with a list of new places to advertise your business opportunity or your products. The sites that we will discuss in this lesson are Online Social Networking Sites, not advertising sites. Do not just place your ads or link to the gateway pages on these sites and leave. If you approach these sites as advertising sites, you will not only break the rules of the sites and cause yourself to be ostracized in the online communities, but you will be wasting your valuable time. You will also waste a valuable opportunity to use the sites properly. https://www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/53?referrer=search" 2) Get Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs) Refer your prospective PSAs to... https://www.sfimg.com/Training/SponsoringTraining 3) Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs) Get Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs)... https://www.sfimg.com/Training/SponsoringTraining Lastly visit the Launchpad for more info "Getting the most from your up-and-coming leaders is about quality, not quantity...and the power of duplication. Many SFI affiliates sponsor dozens, even hundreds of affiliates and never see great success." WHY? The fact is, you don't need to sponsor tons of affiliates to be successful. Rather, you simply need to sponsor a handful of good people who DUPLICATE what you do. Yes, regularly sponsoring new affiliates is very important, but it should not be 100% of what you do. At least 50% of your time and effort should be spent working with those who you've already sponsored, teaching them how to do what you do. Have you ever said to yourself, "Gee, if I just had a few people just like me!"? Indeed, this is the key. And the way you "clone" yourself is by identifying your affiliates who show serious interest and then working with them any way you can to get them fully engaged and active. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=195677 I hope this help Chentouf. C
Congratulations Chentouf C
You came to the right place the forum forall answers to your questions.
Some tips for you
1) "Social Networking Sites Are Not Advertising Sites!
You can inbox your friends on social media, Have a good chat about SFI, then send them a text your link will some like this
NGRQ "No Get Rich Quick" Gateway www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXX/NGRQ the XX is your Id or SFI User Name.

The purpose of this lesson is not to provide you with a list of new places to advertise your business opportunity or your products. The sites that we will discuss in this lesson are Online Social Networking Sites, not advertising sites. Do not just place your ads or link to the gateway pages on these sites and leave. If you approach these sites as advertising sites, you will not only break the rules of the sites and cause yourself to be ostracized in the online communities, but you will be wasting your valuable time. You will also waste a valuable opportunity to use the sites properly.
www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/53?referrer=search"
2) Get Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs)
Refer your prospective PSAs to...
www.sfimg.com/Training/SponsoringTraining
3) Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs)
Get Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs)...
www.sfimg.com/Training/SponsoringTraining
Lastly visit the Launchpad for more info
"Getting the most from your up-and-coming leaders is about quality, not quantity...and the power of duplication.
Many SFI affiliates sponsor dozens, even hundreds of affiliates and never see great success."

WHY?
The fact is, you don't need to sponsor tons of affiliates to be successful. Rather, you simply need to sponsor a handful of good people who DUPLICATE what you do.

Yes, regularly sponsoring new affiliates is very important, but it should not be 100% of what you do. At least 50% of your time and effort should be spent working with those who you've already sponsored, teaching them how to do what you do.

Have you ever said to yourself, "Gee, if I just had a few people just like me!"?
Indeed, this is the key. And the way you "clone" yourself is by identifying your affiliates who show serious interest and then working with them any way you can to get them fully engaged and active.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=195677
I hope this help Chentouf. C
SUPPORT
Adebisi A.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by JENNY J.

Posted 3 months ago

Actually in my case I prefer the ones I acquire because they join willingly which is a powerful motivational factor to stay active.
Actually in my case I prefer the ones I acquire because they join willingly which is a powerful motivational factor to stay active.
2x SUPPORT
Caleb M.

Zambia

| Edit settings