Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Great start

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

This is a good day to start the month. Just won 2500 rewardicals from July Badge Quest Bounty. Yesterday, i got 1010 rewardicals from astro auctions. EA requalification is easier for me now. Thank you so much SFI. Wendy G.
This is a good day to start the month. Just won 2500 rewardicals from July Badge Quest Bounty.
Yesterday, i got 1010 rewardicals from astro auctions. EA requalification is easier for me now.
Thank you so much SFI.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.

Philippines

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations Wendy, Keep Playing and winning!
Congratulations Wendy,
Keep Playing and winning!
21x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #9

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1479872]This is a good day to start the month. Just won 2500 rewardicals from July Badge Quest Bounty. Yesterday, i got 1010 rewardicals from astro auctions. EA requalification is easier for me now. Thank you so much SFI. Wendy G.[/quote] Bravo Wendy! Congratulations! Just continue that way. Good luck!
Wendy G. posted:
This is a good day to start the month. Just won 2500 rewardicals from July Badge Quest Bounty.
Yesterday, i got 1010 rewardicals from astro auctions. EA requalification is easier for me now.
Thank you so much SFI.
Wendy G.

Bravo Wendy! Congratulations!
Just continue that way.
Good luck!
52x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulations, Wendy ! Rewardical program is all happier. There are many options for getting RT. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230938 Congratulations on winning RT and I wish you a lot of success :four_leaf_clover:
Congratulations, Wendy !
Rewardical program is all happier.
There are many options for getting RT.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230938
Congratulations on winning RT and I wish you a lot of success
13x SUPPORT
Svetlana C.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Bravo Wendy! We are all still learning how great Rewardical program is indeed. And we're going to find out that it's even bigger than any of us have thought ... I simply love it ! Keep on earning morte nad more Rewardicals every next month and you'll surely be on the bright business track ! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/efCM4Bf.png[/img]
Bravo Wendy!

We are all still learning how great Rewardical program is indeed. And we're going to find out that it's even bigger than any of us have thought ... I simply love it !

Keep on earning morte nad more Rewardicals every next month and you'll surely be on the bright business track !

Best regards !

300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 3 months ago

Indeed Wendy, when you put your best foot forward the distance to where your destiny is is sharply reduced.Congratulations.
Indeed Wendy, when you put your best foot forward the distance to where your destiny is is sharply reduced.Congratulations.
SUPPORT
Armogast P.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Bravo 👏 Congratulations Wendy G now your month has become easier
Bravo 👏
Congratulations Wendy G now your month has become easier

Posted 3 months ago

Dear Wendy, Congratulations are in order. This shows the power of the Rewardical program. Rewardicals will help us build our businesses faster. Blessed month and keep working hard. Niceta
Dear Wendy,

Congratulations are in order. This shows the power of the Rewardical program.
Rewardicals will help us build our businesses faster. Blessed month and keep working hard.

Niceta
Niceta M.

Kenya

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Wow thats great of you Wendy! Congratulations kabayan Regards.Daisy
Wow thats great of you Wendy! Congratulations kabayan
Regards.Daisy
Daisy S.

Philippines

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1479872]This is a good day to start the month. Just won 2500 rewardicals from July Badge Quest Bounty. Yesterday, i got 1010 rewardicals from astro auctions. EA requalification is easier for me now. Thank you so much SFI. Wendy G.[/quote] Going to have to agree with you. Think it must be the month of August. I logged in to see over 2300 rewardicals from the monthly Rewardical sharing program. Really going to have to work my mind figuring out how to efficiently dispose of them. Thank you Gery for all your new programs.
Wendy G. posted:
Thank you so much SFI.
Wendy G.

Going to have to agree with you. Think it must be the month of August. I logged in to see over 2300 rewardicals from the monthly Rewardical sharing program. Really going to have to work my mind figuring out how to efficiently dispose of them. Thank you Gery for all your new programs.

2x SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Congratulation Wendy, Great Job. The result of hard work always brings the good rewards and Gifts. Well done keep it up. GOD is great for those who work hard. Best of Luck for Further. Yadav Uma Shanker
Congratulation Wendy,
Great Job. The result of hard work always brings the good rewards and Gifts.
Well done keep it up.
GOD is great for those who work hard.

Best of Luck for Further.

Yadav Uma Shanker
Yadav U.

Nepal

Posted 3 months ago

[i]My Congratulations !!!!! Wendy! Keep up your great hard works! Well done!!!!!:blush: [img]https://i.imgur.com/tnOUrhI.gif[/img] I hope that you can achieve much more success in the future! I wish you all the Best & Good Luck!!! [/i]
My Congratulations !!!!! Wendy!
Keep up your great hard works! Well done!!!!!

I hope that you can achieve much more success in the future!
I wish you all the Best & Good Luck!!!

10x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings