Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Bizquiz winner!

Posted 4 months ago

Hi all,just to share this with you guys...I entered nearly every day for several months but today i finally succeeded to obtain the badge. Congrats! Your name was drawn as one of the winners for the July 28th, 2018 Biz Quiz contest. You have won 50 Rewardicals! Your Rewardicals have been added to your Rewardical account and you may redeem them at your convenience at:... Sent by Albert Einstein
Hi all,just to share this with you guys...I entered nearly every day for several months but today i finally succeeded to obtain the badge.
Congrats!

Your name was drawn as one of the winners for the July 28th, 2018 Biz Quiz contest. You have won 50 Rewardicals!

Your Rewardicals have been added to your Rewardical account and you may redeem them at your convenience at:...
Sent by Albert Einstein
2x SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

Posted 4 months ago

Congrats Nouta Ngounou ! The Biz Quiz is competitive and now you have your win, I too have won several times and key is consistency daily. A Description: Earn this badge by getting the right answer for the daily Biz Quiz. The badge expires in 48 hours if you don't answer another Biz Quiz correctly within that time. However, just answer another Biz Quiz correctly to get the badge back for at least another 48 hours. One correct answer gets you a basic badge, 30 correct answers get a bronze trim added, 90 right answers gets you a silver trim, and 200 correct Biz Quiz answers earn you the gold trim. NOTE: Your letter grade (e.g. B+) is displayed on the badge only if your grade is "B" or above. Badge Quest Points: None: 20 Bronze Trim: 40 Silver Trim: 60 Gold Trim: 80
Congrats Nouta Ngounou !

The Biz Quiz is competitive and now you have your win, I too have won several times and key is consistency daily.
A Description:
Earn this badge by getting the right answer for the daily Biz Quiz. The badge expires in 48 hours if you don't answer another Biz Quiz correctly within that time. However, just answer another Biz Quiz correctly to get the badge back for at least another 48 hours. One correct answer gets you a basic badge, 30 correct answers get a bronze trim added, 90 right answers gets you a silver trim, and 200 correct Biz Quiz answers earn you the gold trim. NOTE: Your letter grade (e.g. B+) is displayed on the badge only if your grade is "B" or above.
Badge Quest Points:
None: 20
Bronze Trim: 40
Silver Trim: 60
Gold Trim: 80
27x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 4 months ago

Congrats for your win in Biz Quiz contest ! Don't miss to enter daily. Like 28th of July,2018 you may will again ! Best wises for you.
Congrats for your win in Biz Quiz contest ! Don't miss to enter daily.
Like 28th of July,2018 you may will again !
Best wises for you.
6x SUPPORT
PHANIBHUSAN C.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Nouta, Well done! Now here's the important thing... YOU GOTTA KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING! Just keep at keep entering the T-Time contests EVERY HOUR and work up to where you can eventually set up an Auto-Ship every month and doing that will qualify you for more drawings! You are well on your way to building a long term thriving SFI Business you'll be proud to tell everyone about! The important thing is to keep learning all you can about SFI and all the different ways you can earn another income that will eventually be your MAIN income! Another thing to remember is, as with any business, there will be ups and downs! Don't let the "downs" get to you, just keep working the system and doing the work! If I can ever help let me know and I will certainly try to help you in any way I can. Be Well, Steve Lanier As Always A Motivational Meme! [img]https://i.imgur.com/aQWwFhC.jpg[/img]
Hi Nouta,

Well done! Now here's the important thing... YOU GOTTA KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING! Just keep at keep entering the T-Time contests EVERY HOUR and work up to where you can eventually set up an Auto-Ship every month and doing that will qualify you for more drawings!

You are well on your way to building a long term thriving SFI Business you'll be proud to tell everyone about! The important thing is to keep learning all you can about SFI and all the different ways you can earn another income that will eventually be your MAIN income!

Another thing to remember is, as with any business, there will be ups and downs! Don't let the "downs" get to you, just keep working the system and doing the work!

If I can ever help let me know and I will certainly try to help you in any way I can.

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always A Motivational Meme!

6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1477702]Hi all,just to share this with you guys...I entered nearly every day for several months but today i finally succeeded to obtain the badge. Congrats! Your name was drawn as one of the winners for the July 28th, 2018 Biz Quiz contest. You have won 50 Rewardicals! Your Rewardicals have been added to your Rewardical account and you may redeem them at your convenience at:... Sent by Albert Einstein[/quote] I congratulate the winning prize. I wish you a lot of success in further work. Nice regards.
Nouta Ngounou A. posted:
Hi all,just to share this with you guys...I entered nearly every day for several months but today i finally succeeded to obtain the badge.
Congrats!

Your name was drawn as one of the winners for the July 28th, 2018 Biz Quiz contest. You have won 50 Rewardicals!

Your Rewardicals have been added to your Rewardical account and you may redeem them at your convenience at:...
Sent by Albert Einstein

I congratulate the winning prize.
I wish you a lot of success in further work.
Nice regards.
63x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Nouta Congratulations on your win and may you continue the winning streak. If not don't be disheartened cause Biz Quiz is really not about winning, it is more about learning. I love the Biz Quiz mainly because it helps me to learn everything about SFI as well as reassures me that I have been reading and following the valuable tips and lessons that are shared by everyone. So enjoy the journey my friend. Biz Quiz does keep one in line with SFI. Violet
Hi Nouta
Congratulations on your win and may you continue the winning streak. If not don't be disheartened cause Biz Quiz is really not about winning, it is more about learning. I love the Biz Quiz mainly because it helps me to learn everything about SFI as well as reassures me that I have been reading and following the valuable tips and lessons that are shared by everyone. So enjoy the journey my friend. Biz Quiz does keep one in line with SFI.

Violet
Violet S.

New Zealand

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Congratulations Nouta for your WIN Biz Quiz is a great game where we can also learn something that we didn't know before. [img]https://i.imgur.com/OA25xyT.jpg[/img]
Congratulations Nouta for your WIN
Biz Quiz is a great game where we can also learn something that we didn't know before.
18x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Congratulations Nouta I myself have been answering the questions for quite some time even tho I haven't won buh congratulations again
Congratulations Nouta
I myself have been answering the questions for quite some time even tho I haven't won buh congratulations again
Fearnot Pharez R.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

[b]Hi Nouta[/b] Congratulations! SFI always rewarding our work and so appreciative when we are every day in our office. A lot of success and happiness I want you in SFI, [b]never give up on your dreams[/b]! Nice regards. Sanja.
Hi Nouta

Congratulations!

SFI always rewarding our work and so appreciative when we are every day in our office.

A lot of success and happiness I want you in SFI, never give up on your dreams!

Nice regards.

Sanja.
22x SUPPORT
Sanja M.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1477702]Hi all,just to share this with you guys...I entered nearly every day for several months but today i finally succeeded to obtain the badge. Congrats! Your name was drawn as one of the winners for the July 28th, 2018 Biz Quiz contest. You have won 50 Rewardicals! Your Rewardicals have been added to your Rewardical account and you may redeem them at your convenience at:... Sent by Albert Einstein[/quote] Congratulations Nouta!!!! Keep the good luck!
Nouta Ngounou A. posted:
Congrats!

Sent by Albert Einstein

Congratulations Nouta!!!!

Keep the good luck!
12x SUPPORT
Ma. Luisa D.

Mexico

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Toplica I.

Serbia