SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Find Workers That Work Using ONLY Free Advertising!

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1470517][quote=1470511]Tommie! You're amazing. It's encouraging to read your success testimonies about using FREE ADVERTISING to build your team as you grow your SFI business. Great work, and way to go. Thank you.[/quote] Since I'm a [b]Gold Team Leader[/b], I can't think of a better time to promote FREE advertising? Who's going to be the one to tell me that free advertising don't work! [b]What do you think of my Top 5 PSA's?[/b] I think that they're working to make me [b]Crown Team Leader![/b]:sunglasses: [/quote] Working on it.
Tommie K. posted:
Gabriel E. posted:
Tommie!
You're amazing.
It's encouraging to read your success testimonies about
using FREE ADVERTISING to build your team as you
grow your SFI business.

Great work, and way to go.
Thank you.

Since I'm a Gold Team Leader, I can't think of a better time to promote FREE advertising?

Who's going to be the one to tell me that free advertising don't work!

What do you think of my Top 5 PSA's?

I think that they're working to make me Crown Team Leader!

Working on it.

2x SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Tommie K.

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1470825][quote=1470517][quote=1470511]Tommie! You're amazing. It's encouraging to read your success testimonies about using FREE ADVERTISING to build your team as you grow your SFI business. Great work, and way to go. Thank you.[/quote] Since I'm a [b]Gold Team Leader[/b], I can't think of a better time to promote FREE advertising? Who's going to be the one to tell me that free advertising don't work! [b]What do you think of my Top 5 PSA's?[/b] I think that they're working to make me [b]Crown Team Leader![/b]:sunglasses: [/quote] Working on it. [/quote] Hi William, Congrats on getting off to great start in July and being one of my Designated Diamonds!:sunglasses: Here's My current Top 5 PSAs Movers VP's for July 2018 (As of July 19, 2018): #1 Maria Irena Zamora 7,646 VP [b]#2 William Hemmelgarn 5,523 VP[/b] #3 Charles Ddamulira 5,272 VP #4 Sebas Broekhof 4,491 VP #5 Ime Udombang 4,473 VP
William H. posted:
Tommie K. posted:
Gabriel E. posted:
Tommie!
You're amazing.
It's encouraging to read your success testimonies about
using FREE ADVERTISING to build your team as you
grow your SFI business.

Great work, and way to go.
Thank you.

Since I'm a Gold Team Leader, I can't think of a better time to promote FREE advertising?

Who's going to be the one to tell me that free advertising don't work!

What do you think of my Top 5 PSA's?

I think that they're working to make me Crown Team Leader!

Working on it.

Hi William,

Congrats on getting off to great start in July and being one of my Designated Diamonds!

Here's My current Top 5 PSAs Movers VP's for July 2018 (As of July 19, 2018):
#1 Maria Irena Zamora 7,646 VP
#2 William Hemmelgarn 5,523 VP
#3 Charles Ddamulira 5,272 VP
#4 Sebas Broekhof 4,491 VP
#5 Ime Udombang 4,473 VP
24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Ray G.

[quote=1470710]Thank you for sharing this amazing tips. For the benefit of those of us who do not know of any free advertising group or even how to place ads. pls help us with one or two of these groups and more information on how to go about it. thanks. Magnus.[/quote] Marcus, if you are interested in Free Advertising. You should read this thread by Donald K. He actually explains how to do it. Here are the links to the two threads he has done. https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1456926#post-1456926 https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1465730#post-1465730 Hope this helps you and best of luck to you ... [img]https://i.imgur.com/9IuZqij.png[/img]
Magnus C I. posted:
Thank you for sharing this amazing tips. For the benefit of those of us who do not know of any free advertising group or even how to place ads. pls help us with one or two of these groups and more information on how to go about it.
thanks.
Magnus.

Marcus, if you are interested in Free Advertising. You should read this thread by Donald K. He actually explains how to do it.

Here are the links to the two threads he has done.
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1456926#post-1456926
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1465730#post-1465730

Hope this helps you and best of luck to you ...

10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Tommie K. Marija B.

Posted 5 months ago More by Ray G.

[quote=1470710]Thank you for sharing this amazing tips. For the benefit of those of us who do not know of any free advertising group or even how to place ads. pls help us with one or two of these groups and more information on how to go about it. thanks. Magnus.[/quote] Margus ... I apologize for misspelling your name in the other post.Besides the two i gave you earlier. Here is a new one that has valuable HOW to information. https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=128422 [img]https://i.imgur.com/29oRetG.png[/img]
Magnus C I. posted:
Thank you for sharing this amazing tips. For the benefit of those of us who do not know of any free advertising group or even how to place ads. pls help us with one or two of these groups and more information on how to go about it.
thanks.
Magnus.

Margus ... I apologize for misspelling your name in the other post.Besides the two i gave you earlier. Here is a new one that has valuable HOW to information.

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=128422

10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings