Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why do you lose all VP at the end of the month when you get status?

Posted 4 months ago More by Ivan H. 1 Reply

Versa points accumulate. They are not lost. Everyone starts at zero when the new month starts.
Versa points accumulate. They are not lost. Everyone starts at zero when the new month starts.
Ivan H.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1455869]From the STREAM..posted by CORPORATE: "Let's clarify how the new automatic VP transfer will work: #1 On July 1st, for anyone who joined SFI in the 30 days prior...if they are short of 1500 VP for June...we will automatically transfer all their VP to July and they can pick up right where they left off. So for NEW (joined within 30 days) affiliates, automatic transfer will always occur on the 1st of each new month. VP auto transfer clarification #2: For anyone who joined SFI more than 30 days prior to July 1st, generated some VP in June but came up short of 1500 VP, we will automatically transfer all their VP to July on July 9th. Why not transfer on July 1st? Because the person may be planning to do a backdated order to qualify for June, and us moving all their VP to July on July 1st would mean forfeiture of all their CSAs and all other EA benefits for June. We will follow this same schedule each month." Folks, please, find yourself in ONE of those TWO categories.[/quote] Excellent response, Tanja - I wanted to give that reply about Gery's recent Stream posts, but thought I'd better check first that somebody didn't already give that reply - and you did! Well done! :clap: :smile:
Tanja K. posted:
From the STREAM..posted by CORPORATE:

"Let's clarify how the new automatic VP transfer will work:

#1 On July 1st, for anyone who joined SFI in the 30 days prior...if they are short of 1500 VP for June...we will automatically transfer all their VP to July and they can pick up right where they left off. So for NEW (joined within 30 days) affiliates, automatic transfer will always occur on the 1st of each new month.

VP auto transfer clarification #2:
For anyone who joined SFI more than 30 days prior to July 1st, generated some VP in June but came up short of 1500 VP, we will automatically transfer all their VP to July on July 9th. Why not transfer on July 1st? Because the person may be planning to do a backdated order to qualify for June, and us moving all their VP to July on July 1st would mean forfeiture of all their CSAs and all other EA benefits for June. We will follow this same schedule each month."

Folks, please, find yourself in ONE of those TWO categories.

Excellent response, Tanja - I wanted to give that reply about Gery's recent Stream posts, but thought I'd better check first that somebody didn't already give that reply - and you did! Well done!

24x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1456071]Versa points accumulate. They are not lost. Everyone starts at zero when the new month starts.[/quote] Wrong. The Rules have changed, Ivan...from this month... Please, read my post above with Gery's posts on the Stream.
Ivan H. posted:

Wrong.

The Rules have changed, Ivan...from this month...

Please, read my post above with Gery's posts on the Stream.
148x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,063 | Followers: 1,177 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015
Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 4 months ago More by Bruce D. 1 Reply

[quote=1456082]Wrong. The Rules have changed, Ivan...from this month... Please, read my post above with Gery's posts on the Stream. [/quote] VP DO accumulate, but only for E365 for newer affiliates and the long-term rankings (the leader boards, etc.). They still do not accumulate for monthly rank except as noted above for affiliates with less than 1500 VP in a month.
Tanja K. posted:
Wrong.

VP DO accumulate, but only for E365 for newer affiliates and the long-term rankings (the leader boards, etc.).
They still do not accumulate for monthly rank except as noted above for affiliates with less than 1500 VP in a month.
5x SUPPORT
Bruce D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1456095][quote=1456082]Wrong. The Rules have changed, Ivan...from this month... Please, read my post above with Gery's posts on the Stream. [/quote] VP DO accumulate, but only for E365 for newer affiliates and the long-term rankings (the leader boards, etc.). They still do not accumulate for monthly rank except as noted above for affiliates with less than 1500 VP in a month.[/quote] Sorry , Bruce...I should have been more precise... This is the part I considered wrong" [b]"Everyone starts at zero when the new month starts."[/b] And exactly for the reasons you said above. Because, now, NOT EVERYONE starts from ZERO VPs...only those that are EA or higher.
Bruce D. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Wrong.

VP DO accumulate, but only for E365 for newer affiliates and the long-term rankings (the leader boards, etc.).
They still do not accumulate for monthly rank except as noted above for affiliates with less than 1500 VP in a month.

Sorry , Bruce...I should have been more precise...
This is the part I considered wrong"

"Everyone starts at zero when the new month starts."

And exactly for the reasons you said above.
Because, now, NOT EVERYONE starts from ZERO VPs...only those that are EA
or higher.
148x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 4 months ago More by Bruce D. 1 Reply

That's a big part of my job as a moderator. It's always easier to spot an oversight in someone else's writing than in your own! That's why I have to try to get another person to proofread anything I write that is important.
That's a big part of my job as a moderator.

It's always easier to spot an oversight in someone else's writing than in your own! That's why I have to try to get another person to proofread anything I write that is important.
5x SUPPORT
Bruce D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1456106]That's a big part of my job as a moderator. It's always easier to spot an oversight in someone else's writing than in your own! That's why I have to try to get another person to proofread anything I write that is important.[/quote] You are SOOO RIGHT! Thank you!
Bruce D. posted:
That's a big part of my job as a moderator.

It's always easier to spot an oversight in someone else's writing than in your own! That's why I have to try to get another person to proofread anything I write that is important.

You are SOOO RIGHT!

Thank you!
148x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 4 months ago More by Ivan H.

Thanks. This is one reason that I love the Forum. We can give our opinions and thoughts and then have a discussion. This is how we learn.
Thanks. This is one reason that I love the Forum. We can give our opinions and thoughts and then have a discussion. This is how we learn.
Ivan H.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Slavoljub V - You don't lose them, they are added to your total as time flees by. Everyone starts off at zero each month, which is a good thing, Why you ask? Because it provides a level playing field for every one. As you know the total of VP determines your rank, and guess who determines the rank you reach? I'm betting you said, "you", and you are 100% correct. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Slavoljub V - You don't lose them, they are added to your total as time flees by. Everyone starts off at zero each month, which is a good thing, Why you ask? Because it provides a level playing field for every one. As you know the total of VP
determines your rank, and guess who determines the rank you reach? I'm betting you said, "you", and you are 100%
correct. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Michael A.

[quote=1456122]Slavoljub V - You don't lose them, they are added to your total as time flees by. Everyone starts off at zero each month, which is a good thing, Why you ask? Because it provides a level playing field for every one. As you know the total of VP determines your rank, and guess who determines the rank you reach? I'm betting you said, "you", and you are 100% correct. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper[/quote] A big congratulations to you, Bruce ! For achieving your BTL status already today. I can't believe that you already achieve your BTL status, This is an indication of people who knew the business, works with the business system and the business system knew and works with them too. [img]https://i.imgur.com/EUOhb5M.gif[/img]
Bruce H. posted:
Slavoljub V - You don't lose them, they are added to your total as time flees by. Everyone starts off at zero each month, which is a good thing, Why you ask? Because it provides a level playing field for every one. As you know the total of VP
determines your rank, and guess who determines the rank you reach? I'm betting you said, "you", and you are 100%
correct. Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

A big congratulations to you, Bruce ! For achieving your BTL status already today.

I can't believe that you already achieve your BTL status, This is an indication of people who knew the business, works with the business system and the business system knew and works with them too.

67x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

Liked by Bruce H. Joseph P.

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1455792]Pls how many points do I need to requalify me as an EA. I had over 1500vp but its zero now[/quote] Hi Josiah, The points you received from last month are still with you (see your VP streak.) However, for a new month, we ALL start at zero VP and must earn our VP again each month. [quote]Q: I scored over 1500 points last month and was an EA, but now I have zero or almost no points for this month. What happened? A: What happened is that a new month has started. The points you scored last month qualified you for the perks and payouts you received (or will be receiving) for last month. It's not feasible of course for us to pay you more than one month on the same points. Now that a new month has begun, you begin the requalification process.[/quote] Cheers, Joe
Josiah A. posted:
Pls how many points do I need to requalify me as an EA. I had over 1500vp but its zero now

Hi Josiah,

The points you received from last month are still with you (see your VP streak.) However, for a new month, we ALL start at zero VP and must earn our VP again each month.

Q: I scored over 1500 points last month and was an EA, but now I have zero or almost no points for this month. What happened?
A: What happened is that a new month has started. The points you scored last month qualified you for the perks and payouts you received (or will be receiving) for last month. It's not feasible of course for us to pay you more than one month on the same points. Now that a new month has begun, you begin the requalification process.

Cheers,
Joe
6x SUPPORT
Joseph P.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
If you are serious about this business you will find a way to earn 1500 VP or more EVERY MONTH. Then there is no need for questions about earning and keeping VP. The whole idea is to invest in your own business and increase your earnings through duplication. Build a team and have them duplicate and they build a team and teach them to duplicate...and on..and on down the line. Don’t rely on carry forwards or winning VP. Get into your business and invest time and funds. It doesn’t take long for your auto-delivery to get paid from your commissions when you have an active team doing the same as you are. Everything you earn above that is PROFIT. The same will happen for everyone else if you stick to The Plan https://www.sfimg.com/the_plan
If you are serious about this business you will find a way to earn 1500 VP or more EVERY MONTH. Then there is no need for questions about earning and keeping VP. The whole idea is to invest in your own business and increase your earnings through duplication. Build a team and have them duplicate and they build a team and teach them to duplicate...and on..and on down the line.

Don’t rely on carry forwards or winning VP. Get into your business and invest time and funds. It doesn’t take long for your auto-delivery to get paid from your commissions when you have an active team doing the same as you are. Everything you earn above that is PROFIT. The same will happen for everyone else if you stick to The Plan

www.sfimg.com/the_plan
13x SUPPORT
Michael B.

United Kingdom

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings