Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Bothered by Inactive PSA and Team Leaders?

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago More by David Abiola O A.

Hi TREON W. Thanks for your comment and feel free to use in your team and to general life scenarios because simple as it sounds all things in the universe are connected. TREON and Thomas F am so thrilled you liked POPP and I also tell you that the O in POPP to me is the most POWERFUL and it is MARGICAL!!! Remember to watch and learn everything around you. May I thank every body for their sincere comments, may you remain blessed daily.
Hi TREON W.
Thanks for your comment and feel free to use in your team and to general life scenarios because simple as it sounds all things in the universe are connected. TREON and Thomas F am so thrilled you liked POPP and I also tell you that the O in POPP to me is the most POWERFUL and it is MARGICAL!!! Remember to watch and learn everything around you.
May I thank every body for their sincere comments, may you remain blessed daily.
27x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #15

Liked by Larry R.

Posted 5 months ago

Hi David, Interesting post and one that I'm sure will benefit others. One must agree that for newbies in SFI, inactive PSA's and TL will initially be a discouragement for them. But once they get to understand the nitty gritties of SFI and how to succeed, then they will move past the discouragement , and use it as a means to propel themselves further, maybe market more or get to know their affiliates or TL more and do some encouraging on their part. Remember inactivity can be for varying reasons, so we can choose to care or continue to build Regards Andrea
Hi David,

Interesting post and one that I'm sure will benefit others.
One must agree that for newbies in SFI, inactive PSA's and TL will initially be a discouragement for them.
But once they get to understand the nitty gritties of SFI and how to succeed, then they will move past the discouragement , and use it as a means to propel themselves further, maybe market more or get to know their affiliates or TL more and do some encouraging on their part.
Remember inactivity can be for varying reasons, so we can choose to care or continue to build

Regards
Andrea
Andrea W.

Saint Kitts And Nevis

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 months ago

Hi David, Thanks for sharing how you use POPP (Patience, Observation, Persistence and Progress). [b]For me,[/b] I never concern myself who's active or inactive. I ONLY focus on what I can control and leave the rest... From my years of experience of working online, I have found that you don't have to Pull, Push or Drag Workers across the finish like. If anything, The Workers will pull you over the finish line. [b]So,[/b] to be highly successful with SFI or any other opportunity, let the workers find you by posting ads daily. [b]Tip:[/b] Work with the Workers, but most of the workers won't need your help.:sunglasses: Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk)
Hi David,

Thanks for sharing how you use POPP (Patience, Observation, Persistence and Progress).

For me, I never concern myself who's active or inactive.

I ONLY focus on what I can control and leave the rest...

From my years of experience of working online, I have found that you don't have to Pull, Push or Drag Workers across the finish like.

If anything, The Workers will pull you over the finish line.

So, to be highly successful with SFI or any other opportunity, let the workers find you by posting ads daily.

Tip: Work with the Workers, but most of the workers won't need your help.

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk)
24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by David Abiola O A.

Excellent Captkirk, Cheers !! POPP applies not only to our SFI businesses but to MOST life endeavour/challenges. Master the POPP application and a lot can be improved in ones life. Of-course rules/laws have limitations such as with Inactive members some with mis-fortunes or indecisiveness BUT successful millionaires did not let excuses get in the way. If you don't like SFI, well fair enough but don't be an Excusitis. Please note: It is only when we are aware of something that it starts to manifest into our sub-consciousness and this is when we start to see progress because our BEING kicks in to find solutions without the conscious logical reasoning. Remain blessed All Readers!!
Excellent Captkirk, Cheers !!

POPP applies not only to our SFI businesses but to MOST life endeavour/challenges. Master the POPP application and a lot can be improved in ones life. Of-course rules/laws have limitations such as with Inactive members some with mis-fortunes or indecisiveness BUT successful millionaires did not let excuses get in the way. If you don't like SFI, well fair enough but don't be an Excusitis.

Please note: It is only when we are aware of something that it starts to manifest into our sub-consciousness and this is when we start to see progress because our BEING kicks in to find solutions without the conscious logical reasoning.

Remain blessed All Readers!!
27x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #15

Liked by Olimpia A.

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1442227]If your answer is YES to above subject then you need to try POPP (Patience, Observation, Persistence and Progress). Patience, Observation and Persistency WILL lead YOU to Progress!! So develop these 3 characteristics!. POPP is my team code for success and motivation and reminds me when am fed up with things like inactives and so on. The words recharges me because it is embedded in my sub-consciousness meaning the word inactive is now nothing but a small challenge that POPP will overcome. Case Study: A PSA joined and in less than 2 weeks was BTL and in 2 months after joined became Inactive. POPP at work here and the last word Persistency might help bring back that BTL. I hope you understand and it helps you too. Remain Blessed Always!![/quote] Many years experience both as Admin and Joint Venture Partner in very many opportunities. I have seen just this happen again and again. It is very easy to explain. It is what we call launch riders, they are join and being active in an opportunity, and then after some time they have joined new programs and drop those they already is member of. 95% percent of all ACTIVE marketers is join new opportunity many times per month, and as they get new opportunities, they are become inactive in those they have been member of before. I have been involved with very many Launches over the years, simply because I always was invited as Joint Venture Partner. Earnings from most of those was earned the first day, because that was the day all were active, as day goes the earnings go fast down, and after a month it is mostly dead. Simply because the members is hunting new opportunities. It is very normal online. Those want get SUCCESS will work for it, and is NOT NEED any motivation from SPONSOR. Those need motivation from SPONSOR will NEVER get SUCCESS. So do NOT waste a lot of time motivate them, use your time to HELP those want to work and get SUCCESS Best regards Svend
David Abiola O A. posted:
If your answer is YES to above subject then you need to try POPP (Patience, Observation, Persistence and Progress).
Patience, Observation and Persistency WILL lead YOU to Progress!!
So develop these 3 characteristics!.

POPP is my team code for success and motivation and reminds me when am fed up with things like inactives and so on. The words recharges me because it is embedded in my sub-consciousness meaning the word inactive is now nothing but a small challenge that POPP will overcome.

Case Study: A PSA joined and in less than 2 weeks was BTL and in 2 months after joined became Inactive. POPP at work here and the last word Persistency might help bring back that BTL.

I hope you understand and it helps you too.

Remain Blessed Always!!

Many years experience both as Admin and Joint Venture Partner in very many opportunities.
I have seen just this happen again and again. It is very easy to explain.

It is what we call launch riders, they are join and being active in an opportunity, and then after some time they have joined new programs and drop those they already is member of.

95% percent of all ACTIVE marketers is join new opportunity many times per month, and as they get new opportunities, they are become inactive in those they have been member of before.

I have been involved with very many Launches over the years, simply because I always was invited as Joint Venture Partner.

Earnings from most of those was earned the first day, because that was the day all were active, as day goes the earnings go fast down, and after a month it is mostly dead.

Simply because the members is hunting new opportunities.

It is very normal online.

Those want get SUCCESS will work for it, and is NOT NEED any motivation from SPONSOR.
Those need motivation from SPONSOR will NEVER get SUCCESS.

So do NOT waste a lot of time motivate them, use your time to HELP those want to work and get SUCCESS

Best regards
Svend
72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Thanks David for your post. It is definitely a positive and motivational input for everyone. I have been involve in businesses over the yesr that have come and go. Since being a part of SFI, it is the only one that offer the support channels, business tools, training and much more to help you be successful. However, even with all thats offer, it takes daily dedication, patience to build your business. Sadly, like all businesses some will leave regardless the effort one makes. Likewise, with encouraging effort some may be led to return. One thing is for us to never be discourage in our efforts. We continually doing what you outline in your post, we shall succeed. Thanks again.
Thanks David for your post. It is definitely a positive and motivational input for everyone. I have been involve in businesses over the yesr that have come and go. Since being a part of SFI, it is the only one that offer the support channels, business tools, training and much more to help you be successful. However, even with all thats offer, it takes daily dedication, patience to build your business. Sadly, like all businesses some will leave regardless the effort one makes. Likewise, with encouraging effort some may be led to return.
One thing is for us to never be discourage in our efforts. We continually doing what you outline in your post, we shall succeed. Thanks again.
3x SUPPORT
Susie M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1442479][quote=1442227]If your answer is YES to above subject then you need to try POPP (Patience, Observation, Persistence and Progress). Patience, Observation and Persistency WILL lead YOU to Progress!! So develop these 3 characteristics!. POPP is my team code for success and motivation and reminds me when am fed up with things like inactives and so on. The words recharges me because it is embedded in my sub-consciousness meaning the word inactive is now nothing but a small challenge that POPP will overcome. Case Study: A PSA joined and in less than 2 weeks was BTL and in 2 months after joined became Inactive. POPP at work here and the last word Persistency might help bring back that BTL. I hope you understand and it helps you too. Remain Blessed Always!![/quote] Nice thread topic and your statements are so true! Some thoughts... 1) Understand your why (this is critical). 2) Understand what to do (marketing system). 3) Take action. Test your system! 4) Understand the results. What's working and what's not? 5) Adjust your course if needed (A/B split testing helps here). 6) Rinse and repeat over and over and over. 7) If something is not moving you forward it's simply a distraction. 8) [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle]Learn about the 80/20 rule![/url] 9) Focus on helping others to help themselves. Be helpful! 10) Be thankful we have each other :wave: Thanks :thumbsup: Leon McKee[/quote] Hello Mr McKee. Posting more actively in the Forum, I have learned to value your opinions as fair,true and sincere . I wish I had a downline as you have (for what I read in replies fragments). I have only one active PSA who happens to be of limited means but is very interested. I will start my managed Coop using S-Builder to start giving him PSA. I strongly support him. I went to your snapshot and says I'm not permitted to Team Mail you. What I am most interested is showing you my 'New Affiliates Welcome Messages' But I'm not in the mood of posting and show Prt Sc of them to start getting threats and useless opinions about them. Specially my CSAs message. It being almost the only message I can send them I strongly stressed the fact of Co-Sponsors contact restrictions with them and the fact that if they contact me I can more actively advice and support them. If there is some way to show them to you to get your opinion about them, let me know. There are thousands of CSAs that get no support at all from their sponsors and I would like to be able to tell those inactive CSAs in my downline (like 500) about the New Comp Plan and the real new opportunities of building various Income Streams by working hard. I believe that with the up to 4 Co-Sponsors the wealth opportunity spreads with more CSAs awarded to the new EA2s . As I told you above, my active PSA is of limited means but he wants to succeed in SFI even if he falls back to affiliate he will not lose his PSAs he is getting hiss finances ready to make the sacrifice of investing to keep EA rank. . I'm going to explain in depth the merits of keeping EA2 for the many CSAs awarded and that if he looses EA2 loses the CSAs . My commissions in the past were from $2 to $10 +/-. Now with spreading access to CSAs under the New Plan I got 4 high ranked CSAs and with the 2 ranked CSAs I had before (they both asked for my help and got it (one have a good sponsor because he was Diamond when it was by sponsor invitation and still keeps at least BTL)) The other one ranked up to BTL and once made STL and is keeping EA at the moment. With them I have at the moment $18.60 commission (Team Overrides still pending, cents). That's why I value the CSAs so much. Best Regards Manuel
Leon M. posted:
David Abiola O A. posted:
If your answer is YES to above subject then you need to try POPP (Patience, Observation, Persistence and Progress).
Patience, Observation and Persistency WILL lead YOU to Progress!!
So develop these 3 characteristics!.

POPP is my team code for success and motivation and reminds me when am fed up with things like inactives and so on. The words recharges me because it is embedded in my sub-consciousness meaning the word inactive is now nothing but a small challenge that POPP will overcome.

Case Study: A PSA joined and in less than 2 weeks was BTL and in 2 months after joined became Inactive. POPP at work here and the last word Persistency might help bring back that BTL.

I hope you understand and it helps you too.

Remain Blessed Always!!

Nice thread topic and your statements are so true!

Some thoughts...

1) Understand your why (this is critical).

2) Understand what to do (marketing system).

3) Take action. Test your system!

4) Understand the results. What's working and what's not?

5) Adjust your course if needed (A/B split testing helps here).

6) Rinse and repeat over and over and over.

7) If something is not moving you forward it's simply a distraction.

8) Learn about the 80/20 rule!

9) Focus on helping others to help themselves. Be helpful!

10) Be thankful we have each other

Thanks

Leon McKee

Hello Mr McKee.
Posting more actively in the Forum, I have learned to value your opinions as fair,true and sincere .
I wish I had a downline as you have (for what I read in replies fragments). I have only one active PSA who happens to be of limited means but is very interested. I will start my managed Coop using S-Builder to start giving him PSA. I strongly support him. I went to your snapshot and says I'm not permitted to Team Mail you.
What I am most interested is showing you my 'New Affiliates Welcome Messages' But I'm not in the mood of posting and show Prt Sc of them to start getting threats and useless opinions about them. Specially my CSAs message. It being almost the only message I can send them I strongly stressed the fact of Co-Sponsors contact restrictions with them and the fact that if they contact me I can more actively advice and support them. If there is some way to show them to you to get your opinion about them, let me know.
There are thousands of CSAs that get no support at all from their sponsors and I would like to be able to tell those inactive CSAs in my downline (like 500) about the New Comp Plan and the real new opportunities of building various Income Streams by working hard. I believe that with the up to 4 Co-Sponsors the wealth opportunity spreads with more CSAs awarded to the new EA2s . As I told you above, my active PSA is of limited means but he wants to succeed in SFI even if he falls back to affiliate he will not lose his PSAs he is getting hiss finances ready to make the sacrifice of investing to keep EA rank. . I'm going to explain in depth the merits of keeping EA2 for the many CSAs awarded and that if he looses EA2 loses the CSAs .
My commissions in the past were from $2 to $10 +/-. Now with spreading access to CSAs under the New Plan I got 4 high ranked CSAs and with the 2 ranked CSAs I had before (they both asked for my help and got it (one have a good sponsor because he was Diamond when it was by sponsor invitation and still keeps at least BTL)) The other one ranked up to BTL and once made STL and is keeping EA at the moment. With them I have at the moment $18.60 commission (Team Overrides still pending, cents). That's why I value the CSAs so much.
Best Regards Manuel
SUPPORT
Manuel J M.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

To my own understanding affiliates are human beings too seeking something to hold on too. And mostly new comers feel like neglected if much attention is not paid to them. LEARNING IS NOT AN EASY THING. Trust me awesome affiliates are well fed. What am I talking about? They need our support. Only that will motivate them. Its not easy I know but we should do our part and share to make a difference and we will always see them smiling and ACTIVE POSITIVELY. Thank you
To my own understanding affiliates are human beings too seeking something to hold on too. And mostly new comers feel like neglected if much attention is not paid to them. LEARNING IS NOT AN EASY THING. Trust me awesome affiliates are well fed. What am I talking about? They need our support. Only that will motivate them. Its not easy I know but we should do our part and share to make a difference and we will always see them smiling and ACTIVE POSITIVELY. Thank you
2x SUPPORT
Caleb M.

Zambia

Posted 5 months ago

If yesterday was not a "successful day," today is the time to open a new site in life with SFI. All the best . "POPP" nice .

If yesterday was not a "successful day," today is the time to open a new site in life with SFI.
All the best .

"POPP" nice .
SUPPORT
Slavoljub V.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Liked by Adnan S.

| Edit settings