Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

PRM or MPR

Posted 4 months ago More by Martine G.

What estvla difference between a PRM Member Zing Network member and a PRM personally referred Member? Can - you explain it to me, I don't understand.

What estvla difference between a PRM Member Zing Network member and a PRM personally referred Member?

Can - you explain it to me, I don't understand.

Martine G.

France

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Elmar H.

I am inclined to say no difference.As I understand it w e all belong to the Zing Network.
I am inclined to say no difference.As I understand it w e all belong to the Zing Network.
11x SUPPORT
Elmar H.

Zimbabwe

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago More by Elmar H.

Hie Martini, Read this https://news.sfimg.com/2018/01/25/introducing-zing-network/
Hie Martini,

Read this news.sfimg.com/2018/01/25/introducing-zing-network/
11x SUPPORT
Elmar H.

Zimbabwe

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Martine Review SFI news and updates about Zing network,it can give a clear picture of What is it all about including the difference between the two.Thanks:thumbsup:
Hi Martine

Review SFI news and updates about Zing network,it can give a clear picture of
What is it all about including the difference between the two.Thanks
SUPPORT
KABELO M.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Good comments by all and I will simply add that once you have PRM, you will have a Wave Maker Badge too! Description: This badge is awarded to all active Wave3 members. Earn bronze trim with 10 referrals in the last year, silver trim with 20 referrals in the last 365 days, or gold trim with 40 referrals in the last 365 days. Badge Quest Points: None: 200 Bronze Trim: 400 Silver Trim: 600 Gold Trim: 800 This can help you have VP, Direct commissions, Rewardical tokens and Badge quest where you can win much more!!
Good comments by all and I will simply add that once you have PRM, you will have a Wave Maker Badge too!
Description:
This badge is awarded to all active Wave3 members. Earn bronze trim with 10 referrals in the last year, silver trim with 20 referrals in the last 365 days, or gold trim with 40 referrals in the last 365 days.
Badge Quest Points:
None: 200
Bronze Trim: 400
Silver Trim: 600
Gold Trim: 800
This can help you have VP, Direct commissions, Rewardical tokens and Badge quest where you can win much more!!
21x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #9

Posted 4 months ago

Respected, Martine, maybe this will mean this Launchped lesson! https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=39&referrer=search .. Try to get W3 Badges, underlined by gold, for at least 40 Referals in the last 365 days! Good luck🍀[img]https://i.imgur.com/ixvmZQl.png[/img]
Respected, Martine, maybe this will mean this Launchped lesson! www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=39&referrer=search .. Try to get W3 Badges, underlined by gold, for at least 40 Referals in the last 365 days! Good luck🍀
18x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 4 months ago

Hey Martine, my fellow affiliate David A gave you the best response regarding regarding Personal Referred Members. He also gave you information about getting the Wave Member badge.
Hey Martine, my fellow affiliate David A gave you the best response regarding regarding Personal Referred Members. He also gave you information about getting the Wave Member badge.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Hi Martine, As to the difference between the PRM and PSA. A PRM is your refrred member that came in through the Zing Network. They can participate in games, tripleclick rewardicals etc. But they cannot build a business, they cannot refer member. PSA is a member who can build a business, refer members and take advantage of all the business building technique. ([i]Repaired typo - moderator[/i])
Hi Martine,

As to the difference between the PRM and PSA.
A PRM is your refrred member that came in through the Zing Network.
They can participate in games, tripleclick rewardicals etc.
But they cannot build a business, they cannot refer member.

PSA is a member who can build a business, refer members and take advantage of all the
business building technique.

(Repaired typo - moderator)
18x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Martine G.

Thank you for your explanation

Thank you for your explanation
Martine G.

France

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Once You Join Sfi You Automatically Have Access To The Zing Network. PRM :Personal Refer Member Is The Individual That Introduced To The Network
Once You Join Sfi You Automatically Have Access To The Zing Network. PRM :Personal Refer Member Is The Individual That Introduced To The Network
Adekoya M.

Nigeria

| Edit settings