Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I join yesterday, I need help to get VP

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Muhammad, to start you need to try to do the "do-it" list and try to get 10VersaPoints. There are 15 icons to get 10. If you have problems doing that talk to your sponsor. Have you met your sponsor? Next, find the Launch pad and do ALL 61 lessons. You get 61VersaPoints for doing those lessons. You're going to need T credits to do anything. If you can buy 1,500VersaPoints at TripleClicks. If you do that you'll elevate to Executive Affiliate/Bronze Team Leader. I hope lm not confusing you. This is how you can start.
Hello Muhammad, to start you need to try to do the "do-it" list and try to get 10VersaPoints. There are 15 icons to get 10. If you have problems doing that talk to your sponsor. Have you met your sponsor? Next, find the Launch pad and do ALL 61 lessons. You get 61VersaPoints for doing those lessons. You're going to need T credits to do anything. If you can buy 1,500VersaPoints at TripleClicks. If you do that you'll elevate to Executive Affiliate/Bronze Team Leader. I hope lm not confusing you. This is how you can start.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Review the launch pad lessons and turn the blue tab green at the bottom of each page to be awarded versa points.
Review the launch pad lessons and turn the blue tab green at the bottom of each page to be awarded versa points.
john w.

Kenya

Posted 3 months ago

Dear Muhammad K , Welcome in SFI ! For starters , see : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Training/]Training [/url] and especially : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/]LaunchPad [/url] All the Best ! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Muhammad K ,
Welcome in SFI !
For starters , see :
Training
and especially :
LaunchPad
All the Best !
Zoran Vukovic
289x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Muhammand start with your LAUNCH PAD LESSONS FIRST its very explanatory in these lessons. Don't stress yourself out with vp yet and go to HOW TO GET STARTED in the beginner section.
Hi Muhammand start with your LAUNCH PAD LESSONS FIRST its very explanatory in these lessons. Don't stress yourself out with vp yet and go to HOW TO GET STARTED in the beginner section.
SUPPORT
Laura M.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Welcome Muhammed! SFI is a world you swim in by taking heed to all that has been sent to you from these posts, the replies to your questions are coming from those that have been in the system I call builders, to swim deeper and with ease do the instructions and please read the launch pad lessons over and over until it is clear to you. Happy voyage Justina iloghalu
Welcome Muhammed! SFI is a world you swim in by taking heed to all that has been sent to you from these posts, the replies to your questions are coming from those that have been in the system I call builders, to swim deeper and with ease do the instructions and please read the launch pad lessons over and over until it is clear to you.
Happy voyage
Justina iloghalu
JUSTINA I.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Hi , you may review your To Do List everyday and each list will come with one VP. You may also make purchases, sale, or bids to get more VPs. Thanks for asking me!
Hi , you may review your To Do List everyday and each list will come with one VP.
You may also make purchases, sale, or bids to get more VPs.

Thanks for asking me!
SANUSI Y.

Nigeria

Liked by Melissa V.

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Muhammad, Welcome on board. Review your RED TABS everyday at the end of which you click the blue bos at the bottom to earn one verspoint up to not less than ten versapoints in all for the red tabs. In between the red tabs review, read up the lessons on your LAUNCHPAD one by one, to a maximum of two each day so you can absorb as much as possible. I high.y advise you to buy the New Member Pack (NMP) within the first ten days of your membership. It seriously boosts your verspoints stock leading you on to the Executive Affiliate Status and the earnings attached to it. You need 1500 versapoints in the month to be an Executive Affiliate (EA). Ensure you are above the green line everyday to qualify for the E365 Championship among those that joined the same day as you, and they could be very many. If you can now, Subscribe to an AUTO-RENEWAL for a number of Tripleclicks Tcredits that will ensure you have a straight 1500 versapoints every month to ensure you not only become an EA, but will enable you to maintain that rank every month and grow from there. You really need to work hard, Muhammad. Get to it and never relent in your efforts. See you at the top of SFI. - Michael
Hello Muhammad,

Welcome on board.
Review your RED TABS everyday at the end of which you click the blue bos at the bottom to earn one verspoint up to not less than ten versapoints in all for the red tabs.
In between the red tabs review, read up the lessons on your LAUNCHPAD one by one, to a maximum of two each day so you can absorb as much as possible.
I high.y advise you to buy the New Member Pack (NMP) within the first ten days of your membership. It seriously boosts your verspoints stock leading you on to the Executive Affiliate Status and the earnings attached to it.
You need 1500 versapoints in the month to be an Executive Affiliate (EA).
Ensure you are above the green line everyday to qualify for the E365 Championship among those that joined the same day as you, and they could be very many.
If you can now, Subscribe to an AUTO-RENEWAL for a number of Tripleclicks Tcredits that will ensure you have a straight 1500 versapoints every month to ensure you not only become an EA, but will enable you to maintain that rank every month and grow from there. You really need to work hard, Muhammad.

Get to it and never relent in your efforts.

See you at the top of SFI.
- Michael
2x SUPPORT
MICHAEL N.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by JENNY J.

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Mohammad, Welcome to SFI and the Forum. As to your request, if you start reading the LaunchPad, you will receive 5 Versa Points for each lesson in addition to what you learn from each. In between these lessons, you can also visit the Getting-Started Actions found in your Versa Points Ledger located on your Profile page. For every action you do there, you will receive Versa Points, too. For every step that you do, you will earn VPs and learn more about SFI and how to properly establish yourself and your business. Good luck and I suggest that you participate in the E365 contest and become the E365 champion in your class!
Hello Mohammad, Welcome to SFI and the Forum.
As to your request, if you start reading the LaunchPad, you will receive 5 Versa Points for each lesson in addition to what you learn from each. In between these lessons, you can also visit the Getting-Started Actions found in your Versa Points Ledger located on your Profile page. For every action you do there, you will receive Versa Points, too.
For every step that you do, you will earn VPs and learn more about SFI and how to properly establish yourself and your business.
Good luck and I suggest that you participate in the E365 contest and become the E365 champion in your class!
9x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Jan G.

[quote=1439954]Hello to all friends, Kindly help me how can I start here. Thanks[/quote] If you have not been contacted by your sponsor .... [quote]You're now officially a member of one of the largest and most successful international marketing organizations in the world![/quote] Visit short review of earning opportunities! https://www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted?section=NEWGS1 Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Muhammad kashif K. posted:
Hello to all friends,

Kindly help me how can I start here.

Thanks

If you have not been contacted by your sponsor ....

You're now officially a member of one of the largest and most successful international marketing organizations in the world!

Visit short review of earning opportunities!

www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted?section=NEWGS1

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Liked by JENNY J.

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

Hi Muhammad, First WELCOME to SFI! You may not realize yet but you have taken a major step in creating an AMAZING future for you and yours all you need do is stick with it through the lows and the highs and REALLY, SCHEDULE TIME EVERY DAY to work on YOUR NEW BUSINESS! The top thing that will help you earn VPs is turning RED TABS into GREEN TABS... EVERY DAY! You can do this by following the instructions on your [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Home/ToDoList]TO DO LIST PAGE![/url] If you'll do this you will learn a little every day! Also [b]don't[/b] RUSH through [url=https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/]LAUNCH PAD... [/url] you will cheat yourself out of the best training in the business! Trying to learn everything yesterday is CERTAIN to cause burnout and eventually you'll see something that APPEARS to be easier than SFI. Trust me I've tried far too many of those [i]easy[/i] businesses. I would also encourage you to spend as much time as you can reading this forum! You can search for answers to questions you have because more often than not someone has had that EXACT SAME QUESTION and asked the "FORUM" for help and the answers flowed! That's enough for now. But consider this I am nearly 18 months into my SFI Business and I STILL seem to learn something new everyday! I will also tell you this, If [b]you[/b] will commit to [b]yourself[/b] to work at growing [b]YOUR[/b] SFI business every day [b]YOUR[/b] SFI Business will reward [b]you[/b] better than any business I have tried! So write down [b]your[/b] goals, [b]establish a DAILY[/b] routine (SFI is the FIRST thing I do every morning!) and stick to it! Do that and [b]You[/b] will slowly but surely build a business [b]you[/b] will be proud to own! Let me know if I can ever help with anything and I will certainly try! Be Well, Steve Lanier I always try to add motivational memes to my posts , so... [img]https://i.imgur.com/akrevkd.jpg[/img]
Hi Muhammad,

First WELCOME to SFI! You may not realize yet but you have taken a major step in creating an AMAZING future for you and yours all you need do is stick with it through the lows and the highs and REALLY, SCHEDULE TIME EVERY DAY to work on YOUR NEW BUSINESS!

The top thing that will help you earn VPs is turning RED TABS into GREEN TABS... EVERY DAY! You can do this by following the instructions on your TO DO LIST PAGE! If you'll do this you will learn a little every day!

Also don't RUSH through LAUNCH PAD... you will cheat yourself out of the best training in the business! Trying to learn everything yesterday is CERTAIN to cause burnout and eventually you'll see something that APPEARS to be easier than SFI. Trust me I've tried far too many of those easy businesses.
I would also encourage you to spend as much time as you can reading this forum! You can search for answers to questions you have because more often than not someone has had that EXACT SAME QUESTION and asked the "FORUM" for help and the answers flowed!

That's enough for now. But consider this I am nearly 18 months into my SFI Business and I STILL seem to learn something new everyday!

I will also tell you this, If you will commit to yourself to work at growing YOUR SFI business every day YOUR SFI Business will reward you better than any business I have tried! So write down your goals, establish a DAILY routine (SFI is the FIRST thing I do every morning!) and stick to it! Do that and You will slowly but surely build a business you will be proud to own!

Let me know if I can ever help with anything and I will certainly try!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

I always try to add motivational memes to my posts , so...

6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by JENNY J.

Posted 3 months ago More by Jan G.

[quote=1440128]John I also have an affiliate by the same name and from the same country who joined on April 3, 2018!![/quote] hmmmm this is odd??????????? Hopefully, this current affiliate will fully develope at least their profile Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Dakshesh S. posted:
John I also have an affiliate by the same name and from the same country who joined on April 3, 2018!!

hmmmm this is odd???????????

Hopefully, this current affiliate will fully develope at least their profile

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 3 months ago

Contact your sponsor. Read EVERYTHING sent from sfi. Plan your business goals. Have fun and build your business.
Contact your sponsor.
Read EVERYTHING sent from sfi.
Plan your business goals.
Have fun and build your business.
2x SUPPORT
Laura M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings