Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Want to redeem my rewardicalminto bitcoin

Posted 4 months ago

Please tell me some detail about Bitcoin, if i redeem my rewardical in bitcoin will i get cash?? First of all what is this Bitcoin?? Detail please,...
Please tell me some detail about Bitcoin, if i redeem my rewardical in bitcoin will i get cash?? First of all what is this Bitcoin?? Detail please,...
Durga G.

Bhutan

Liked by Taherbhai G.

Posted 4 months ago

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. You need to receive the bitcoin first with your wallet and then you use an exchange to get them converted in to usd or euro or what currency you need and you can take it to your bank account.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. You need to receive the bitcoin first with your wallet and then you use an exchange to get them converted in to usd or euro or what currency you need and you can take it to your bank account.
39x SUPPORT
Ahmed Musthafa R.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Bitcoin is a crypto-currencie . its a virtual money . i think we must invest in bitcoin as technology is the future and bitcoin being a new idea may be risky today but will surely be profitable tomorrow. its like a share market . if you can get risk get it.
Bitcoin is a crypto-currencie . its a virtual money . i think we must invest in bitcoin as technology is the future and bitcoin being a new idea may be risky today but will surely be profitable tomorrow. its like a share market . if you can get risk get it.
Mangej B.

India

Liked by Taherbhai G.

Posted 4 months ago

Bitcoin is alternate currency which is virtual currency as compare to hard currency (Bhutanese Ngultrum) available today. You can convert rewardicals to Bitcoin provided you have Bitcoin account, You may sell bitcoin to convert to major hard currencies available today. Instead you may carry out deals (Purchase / sell) using bitcoin directly which is more profitable. However, please verify Bhutanese restriction / rules regulations to use Bitcoin as currency.
Bitcoin is alternate currency which is virtual currency as compare to hard currency (Bhutanese Ngultrum) available today. You can convert rewardicals to Bitcoin provided you have Bitcoin account, You may sell bitcoin to convert to major hard currencies available today. Instead you may carry out deals (Purchase / sell) using bitcoin directly which is more profitable. However, please verify Bhutanese restriction / rules regulations to use Bitcoin as currency.
Rajendra R.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Rallabandi S. S.

Hi, Dear Durga Ma'am! As is suggested above Bit Coin is a cryptocurrency protocal. Put it simply, it is like other currency can be used to purchase & sell goods using that. Only difference is that it is a digital currency! Just think about Email! We are sending mails from place to place throughout the world., But we do not know how does it work internally. Similarly Bitcoin too! It is first time found by Satoshi in 2003. It has units like any other currency. Say like like 100 Cents is one $US. The advantages with the Bitcoin as medium of transaction is a. Easily transferable with no cost for transfer or minimal. b. It is suggested that in the ordinary course, the transactions are not relished by smugglers/drug peddlers etc., as the code used in the transactions through Blackchain is hard nut to crack. First you need to open an account with Wallet! Then do the transactions with RELIABLE BUSINESS Merchants. You will be given a code/password which is used in the transactions. Want to know more. visit this url: https://www.coindesk.com/information/what-is-bitcoin/ R.S. Sastry.
Hi, Dear Durga Ma'am!

As is suggested above Bit Coin is a cryptocurrency protocal. Put it simply, it is like other currency can be used to purchase & sell goods using that. Only difference is that it is a digital currency!

Just think about Email! We are sending mails from place to place throughout the world., But we do not know how does it work internally. Similarly Bitcoin too! It is first time found by Satoshi in 2003. It has units like any other currency. Say like
like 100 Cents is one $US. The advantages with the Bitcoin as medium of transaction is
a. Easily transferable with no cost for transfer or minimal.
b. It is suggested that in the ordinary course, the transactions are not relished by smugglers/drug peddlers etc., as the code used in the transactions through Blackchain is hard nut to crack.

First you need to open an account with Wallet! Then do the transactions with RELIABLE BUSINESS Merchants. You will be given a code/password which is used in the transactions. Want to know more. visit this url: www.coindesk.com/information/what-is-bitcoin/

R.S. Sastry.
11x SUPPORT
Rallabandi S. S.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Rallabandi S. S.

Dear Durga Ma'am! You say you want to redeem Rewardicals through Bitcoin & get cash? In SFI 77 Rewardicals is equal to 1 TCredit which costs $1.99. Regarding Bitcoin, when initially the exchange rate was fixed it was around $ 7 to $8; then it increased to steadily 800 & then $1200. Now, if I am correct as per the facts given in a journal 1 Bitcoin is equal to $566 & odd. Why I am saying this is to enable to have for yourself an idea as to where Bitcoin stands vis-a-vis US$. Hope this helps! Good Luck! R.S. Sastry.
Dear Durga Ma'am!

You say you want to redeem Rewardicals through Bitcoin & get cash?

In SFI 77 Rewardicals is equal to 1 TCredit which costs $1.99. Regarding Bitcoin, when initially the exchange rate was fixed it was around $ 7 to $8; then it increased to steadily 800 & then $1200. Now, if I am correct as per the facts given in a journal 1 Bitcoin is equal to $566 & odd. Why I am saying this is to enable to have for yourself an idea as to where Bitcoin stands vis-a-vis US$. Hope this helps! Good Luck!

R.S. Sastry.
11x SUPPORT
Rallabandi S. S.

India

E365 Champion

| Edit settings