Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New Comp Plan Improvements

Posted 5 months ago More by Ray G. 2 Replies

I have a question about the following section: [i][b]NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we’ll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically. Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed.[/b][/i] There is NO mention of how long or how high this "UNLIMITED VP TRANSFER" is going to continue. Person earns EA, then what happens to his VP? Does it go to 0 at the beginning of the new month or does it continue to accumulate on it's way to BTL and UP? What is the big change in this section: [i][b]SIMPLIFIED TEAM LEADER RANK QUALIFICATIONS We've now made it easier to become a Team Leader. The new qualifications (monthly) are: Bronze Team Leader (BTL) - Minimum 3000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases) - Minimum (3) PSAs - Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings) Silver Team Leader (STL) - Minimum 4000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases) - Minimum (3) PSAs, one with the minimum rank of BTL - Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings) Gold Team Leader (GTL) - Minimum 5000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases) - Minimum (3) PSAs, two with the minimum rank of STL - Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings) Platinum Team Leader (PTL) - Minimum 6,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases) - Minimum (3) PSAs with the minimum rank of GTL - Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings) Diamond Team Leader (DTL) - Minimum 1,500 sales VersaPoints - Minimum (3) PSAs with the minimum rank of PTL Note that you can of course, as always, have as many PSAs as you want, but we recommend focusing on three PSAs as the best way to grow and advance your rank. Once you've established three strong teams (with a strong Team Leader PSA at the top), add a fourth, then a fifth, and so on. But the key, to maximize your growth, is to establish no more than three strong teams before adding more teams. Learn more HERE. [/b][/i] Other than instead of having 5 PSAs now you only have to have 3? Is that it? Sorry i am a bit confused, and would appreciate if someone would help me understand. Thank you in advance. [img]https://i.imgur.com/lwNU7Gd.png[/img]
I have a question about the following section:

NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS
All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we’ll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically.

Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed.

There is NO mention of how long or how high this "UNLIMITED VP TRANSFER" is going to continue. Person earns EA, then what happens to his VP? Does it go to 0 at the beginning of the new month or does it continue to accumulate on it's way to BTL and UP?

What is the big change in this section:

SIMPLIFIED TEAM LEADER RANK QUALIFICATIONS

We've now made it easier to become a Team Leader. The new qualifications (monthly) are:

Bronze Team Leader (BTL)
- Minimum 3000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
- Minimum (3) PSAs
- Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings)

Silver Team Leader (STL)
- Minimum 4000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
- Minimum (3) PSAs, one with the minimum rank of BTL
- Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings)

Gold Team Leader (GTL)
- Minimum 5000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
- Minimum (3) PSAs, two with the minimum rank of STL

Platinum Team Leader (PTL)
- Minimum 6,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
- Minimum (3) PSAs with the minimum rank of GTL

Diamond Team Leader (DTL)
- Minimum 1,500 sales VersaPoints
- Minimum (3) PSAs with the minimum rank of PTL

Note that you can of course, as always, have as many PSAs as you want, but we recommend focusing on three PSAs as the best way to grow and advance your rank. Once you've established three strong teams (with a strong Team Leader PSA at the top), add a fourth, then a fifth, and so on. But the key, to maximize your growth, is to establish no more than three strong teams before adding more teams. Learn more HERE.

Other than instead of having 5 PSAs now you only have to have 3? Is that it?

Sorry i am a bit confused, and would appreciate if someone would help me understand. Thank you in advance.

10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago More by Gery 3 Replies

[quote=1433398]Other than instead of having 5 PSAs now you only have to have 3? Is that it? [/quote] For BTL, STL, GTL, and PTL, yes, the only change is the reduction from 5 PSAs to 3 PSAs. The change for DTLs is MUCH bigger though. Before, you needed 5 PTLs. Now you only need 3. This makes becoming a DTL immensely easier.
Ray G. posted:

For BTL, STL, GTL, and PTL, yes, the only change is the reduction from 5 PSAs to 3 PSAs.

The change for DTLs is MUCH bigger though. Before, you needed 5 PTLs. Now you only need 3. This makes becoming a DTL immensely easier.
Gery

United States

Posted 5 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1433398]There is NO mention of how long or how high this "UNLIMITED VP TRANSFER" is going to continue. Person earns EA, then what happens to his VP? Does it go to 0 at the beginning of the new month or does it continue to accumulate on it's way to BTL and UP?[/quote] If you hit 1500 VP or more for a month, it resets to zero for the next month. If less than 1500 VP, the VP you have carries over.
Ray G. posted:
There is NO mention of how long or how high this "UNLIMITED VP TRANSFER" is going to continue. Person earns EA, then what happens to his VP? Does it go to 0 at the beginning of the new month or does it continue to accumulate on it's way to BTL and UP?

If you hit 1500 VP or more for a month, it resets to zero for the next month. If less than 1500 VP, the VP you have carries over.
Gery

United States

Posted 5 months ago 1 Reply

I used to be able to track my income with matching VP and my TC sales report. How is this new program going to show me how to track my income?
I used to be able to track my income with matching VP and my TC sales report. How is this new program going to show me how to track my income?
8x SUPPORT
John M.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago More by Ray G. 1 Reply

[quote=1433400][quote=1433398]Other than instead of having 5 PSAs now you only have to have 3? Is that it? [/quote] For BTL, STL, GTL, and PTL, yes, the only change is the reduction from 5 PSAs to 3 PSAs. The change for DTLs is MUCH bigger though. Before, you needed 5 PTLs. Now you only need 3. This makes becoming a DTL immensely easier.[/quote] So basically it is to help the Higher Ranks as it does not really change that much for the lower ones. Am i misunderstanding this? Thank you for your previous clarification. [img]https://i.imgur.com/WKDhjMs.png[/img]
Gery posted:
Ray G. posted:

For BTL, STL, GTL, and PTL, yes, the only change is the reduction from 5 PSAs to 3 PSAs.

The change for DTLs is MUCH bigger though. Before, you needed 5 PTLs. Now you only need 3. This makes becoming a DTL immensely easier.

So basically it is to help the Higher Ranks as it does not really change that much for the lower ones. Am i misunderstanding this?

Thank you for your previous clarification.

10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1433406]I used to be able to track my income with matching VP and my TC sales report. How is this new program going to show me how to track my income?[/quote] Give us a little time (the programming change is pretty substantial), John. We fully intend to provide you with similar information.
John M. posted:

Give us a little time (the programming change is pretty substantial), John. We fully intend to provide you with similar information.
Gery

United States

Posted 5 months ago More by Mohammed A.

I think the unlimited there is a bit confusing: Does it mean that my VP keeps pilling up even after the automatic VP transfer and EA rank attained ? [b] NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we’ll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically. Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed.[/b]

I think the unlimited there is a bit confusing: Does it mean that my VP keeps pilling up even after the automatic VP transfer and EA rank attained ?

NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS
All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we’ll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically.

Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed.
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago More by Tim B.

[quote=1433388][quote=1433381]I need some help understanding the overrides. 48% of the CV is allocated to overrides (4% on 12 levels) If there are only 2 qualifying people above me, would each of them only get 4% ? If so, what happens to the other 40%[/quote] Hi Tim, We intend to pay out all 48% (which is another reason why Team Overrides can be a VERY lucrative part of our plan). The exact method of payout for this "breakage," the best/fairest way, however, is something we are still finalizing.[/quote] Thanks Gery, that's the piece that was missing for me. As long as it's weighted to the nearest sponsor... you've got my endorsement. :thumbsup:
Gery posted:
Tim B. posted:
I need some help understanding the overrides.
48% of the CV is allocated to overrides (4% on 12 levels)

If there are only 2 qualifying people above me, would each of them only get 4% ?

If so, what happens to the other 40%

Hi Tim,

We intend to pay out all 48% (which is another reason why Team Overrides can be a VERY lucrative part of our plan). The exact method of payout for this "breakage," the best/fairest way, however, is something we are still finalizing.

Thanks Gery, that's the piece that was missing for me. As long as it's weighted to the nearest sponsor... you've got my endorsement.

17x SUPPORT
Tim B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1433409]So basically it is to help the Higher Ranks as it does not really change that much for the lower ones. Am i misunderstanding this? [/quote] Yes, I feel you've got it backwards. This change is fully to help NEW affiliates more easily get to the rank of EA. But this helps the "higher ups" indirectly though of course. Having lots of EAs in your group is a very good and potentially very profitable thing for any Team Leader or anyone aspiring to become a Team Leader.
Ray G. posted:
So basically it is to help the Higher Ranks as it does not really change that much for the lower ones. Am i misunderstanding this?

Yes, I feel you've got it backwards. This change is fully to help NEW affiliates more easily get to the rank of EA. But this helps the "higher ups" indirectly though of course. Having lots of EAs in your group is a very good and potentially very profitable thing for any Team Leader or anyone aspiring to become a Team Leader.
Gery

United States

Posted 5 months ago More by Michael B. 2 Replies

Great changes and hoping this is the one that makes mathematical sense in the short term. A question though. Was there also a decrease on CV percentage for purchases by PSAs? I always thought it was 45% of CV? Now it appears to be 20% according to the new Compensation chart.
Great changes and hoping this is the one that makes mathematical sense in the short term. A question though. Was there also a decrease on CV percentage for purchases by PSAs? I always thought it was 45% of CV? Now it appears to be 20% according to the new Compensation chart.
13x SUPPORT
Michael B.

United Kingdom

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

thank you for this message
thank you for this message
leah v.

Singapore

Posted 5 months ago More by Ray G. 2 Replies

[quote=1433416][quote=1433409]So basically it is to help the Higher Ranks as it does not really change that much for the lower ones. Am i misunderstanding this? [/quote] Yes, I feel you've got it backwards. This change is fully to help NEW affiliates more easily get to the rank of EA. But this helps the "higher ups" indirectly though of course. Having lots of EAs in your group is a very good and potentially very profitable thing for any Team Leader or anyone aspiring to become a Team Leader.[/quote] With all due respect and please forgive my ignorance but i am STILL not seeing how it is going to benefit us. It is awesome that it is aimed at getting a lot of EAs but what good does that do us if they are not spending any money getting there? VPs are used for rank only and they roll over until they affiliate gets to become EA so he goes two months and gets EA, does not spend any money so there is not commissions. Sorry i am having a problem grasping this. [img]https://i.imgur.com/VqZ0uQe.png[/img]
Gery posted:
Ray G. posted:

Yes, I feel you've got it backwards. This change is fully to help NEW affiliates more easily get to the rank of EA. But this helps the "higher ups" indirectly though of course. Having lots of EAs in your group is a very good and potentially very profitable thing for any Team Leader or anyone aspiring to become a Team Leader.

With all due respect and please forgive my ignorance but i am STILL not seeing how it is going to benefit us. It is awesome that it is aimed at getting a lot of EAs but what good does that do us if they are not spending any money getting there? VPs are used for rank only and they roll over until they affiliate gets to become EA so he goes two months and gets EA, does not spend any money so there is not commissions. Sorry i am having a problem grasping this.

10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings