Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

When one buys TC Gift Certificate, why is it that one is not rewarded with Rewardicals and VPs?

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago More by Adebisi A.

Dear Mr Gery, When one buys TC Gift Certificate, why is it that one is not [b]rewarded[/b] with [b]Rewardicals[/b] and [b]VP[/b]? Finally will it be possible to add TC Gift Certificate on Auto-Delivery? I hope you understand my question Sir. Many regards
Dear Mr Gery,
When one buys TC Gift Certificate, why is it that one is not rewarded with Rewardicals and VP?
Finally will it be possible to add TC Gift Certificate on Auto-Delivery?
I hope you understand my question Sir.
Many regards
SUPPORT
Adebisi A.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1432921]Dear Mr Gery, When one buys TC Gift Certificate, why is it that one is not [b]rewarded[/b] with [b]Rewardicals[/b] and [b]VP[/b]? Finally will it be possible to add TC Gift Certificate on Auto-Delivery? I hope you understand my question Sir. Many regards[/quote] If you are referring to funding your gift certificate account, you really haven't purchased anything yet. You just moved money into an account.
Adebisi A. posted:
Dear Mr Gery,
When one buys TC Gift Certificate, why is it that one is not rewarded with Rewardicals and VP?
Many regards

If you are referring to funding your gift certificate account, you really haven't purchased anything yet. You just moved money into an account.
76x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Igor A.

[quote=1432921] Finally will it be possible to add TC Gift Certificate on Auto-Delivery? [/quote] I seem to understand what you are trying to get ... For example, put on your account $ 25, but pay only $ 22 Is it correct?
Adebisi A. posted:

I seem to understand what you are trying to get ... For example, put on your account $ 25, but pay only $ 22 Is it correct?
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=1432921]Dear Mr Gery, When one buys TC Gift Certificate, why is it that one is not [b]rewarded[/b] with [b]Rewardicals[/b] and [b]VP[/b]? Finally will it be possible to add TC Gift Certificate on Auto-Delivery? I hope you understand my question Sir. Many regards[/quote] Hello Adebisi! When you use the Gift Certificate to purchase of TCredits or any others product for yourself, You will earn VP and Rewardicals attached to that products and also when you send the Gift Certificate to any of your PSA or CSA and they use to make any purchase of products also, they earn the VP and the Rewardicals attached with the products too. But you buy the Gift Certificate, You do not earn VP and Rewardicals, you earn the VP and Rewardicals when you use it to make purchased. [b]Can a Gift Certificate be applied toward payment for an auto-delivery item?[/b] Not at this time. Gift Certificates can only be applied toward immediate orders placed at TripleClicks.com. More info about Gift Certificate, https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=20963
Adebisi A. posted:
Dear Mr Gery,
Many regards

Hello Adebisi!
When you use the Gift Certificate to purchase of TCredits or any others product for yourself, You will earn VP and Rewardicals attached to that products and also when you send the Gift Certificate to any of your PSA or CSA and they use to make any purchase of products also, they earn the VP and the Rewardicals attached with the products too.

But you buy the Gift Certificate, You do not earn VP and Rewardicals, you earn the VP and Rewardicals when you use it to make purchased.

Can a Gift Certificate be applied toward payment for an auto-delivery item?

Not at this time. Gift Certificates can only be applied toward immediate orders placed at TripleClicks.com.

More info about Gift Certificate, www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=20963

73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 6 months ago More by Olufunmilola O.

Hi Adebisi, I have not bought TC Gift Certificate before so I might not really kniw if you are been rewarded with Rewardical or VP. But I think the [b]simple explanation for this is, if you issue a gift certificate to your downline (affiliate), and the affiliate buy any item on TripleClicks, you get commission for it[/b]. Right? On the other hand, if you are the one that eventually use the TC Gift Certificate to buy any item, you get the amount of VP attached to the item and also Rewardical. [b]So, awarding Rewardical and VP when buying TC Gift Certificate couple with another VP and Rewardical when using the same TC Gift Certificate is........ (Am not even sure what I can call that).[/b] May be someone else can help me complete the statement. I hope I make sense. Best regards.
Hi Adebisi,

I have not bought TC Gift Certificate before so I might not really kniw if you are been rewarded with Rewardical or VP.

But I think the simple explanation for this is, if you issue a gift certificate to your downline (affiliate), and the affiliate buy any item on TripleClicks, you get commission for it. Right?

On the other hand, if you are the one that eventually use the TC Gift Certificate to buy any item, you get the amount of VP attached to the item and also Rewardical.

So, awarding Rewardical and VP when buying TC Gift Certificate couple with another VP and Rewardical when using the same TC Gift Certificate is........ (Am not even sure what I can call that).
May be someone else can help me complete the statement.

I hope I make sense.

Best regards.
13x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #16

Liked by Jessie M.

Posted 6 months ago More by Olufunmilola O. 1 Reply

[quote=1432921] Finally will it be possible to add TC Gift Certificate on Auto-Delivery? [/quote] I guess you mean can one order a TC Gift Certificate as Auto-Delivery just like every other item? I had searched for that but I couldn't get the right response to your question. May be Sir Gery will look into that? Regards.
Adebisi A. posted:

I guess you mean can one order a TC Gift Certificate as Auto-Delivery just like every other item?

I had searched for that but I couldn't get the right response to your question.

May be Sir Gery will look into that?

Regards.
13x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #16

Posted 6 months ago More by Igor A.

[quote=1432994] I had searched for that but I couldn't get the right response to your question. May be Sir Gery will look into that[/quote] There is nothing unclear - GC is your money on the account of Tripleclicks, unlike the SFI account - it's just money and they do not have any additional bonuses.
Olufunmilola O. posted:

I had searched for that but I couldn't get the right response to your question.

May be Sir Gery will look into that

There is nothing unclear - GC is your money on the account of Tripleclicks, unlike the SFI account - it's just money and they do not have any additional bonuses.
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago More by Adebisi A. 1 Reply

[quote=1432960][quote=1432921]Dear Mr Gery, When one buys TC Gift Certificate, why is it that one is not [b]rewarded[/b] with [b]Rewardicals[/b] and [b]VP[/b]? Finally will it be possible to add TC Gift Certificate on Auto-Delivery? I hope you understand my question Sir. Many regards[/quote] If you are referring to funding your gift certificate account, you really haven't purchased anything yet. You just moved money into an account. [/quote] Thanks for trying you but did answer my question, not even close.
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . posted:
Adebisi A. posted:
Dear Mr Gery,
Many regards

If you are referring to funding your gift certificate account, you really haven't purchased anything yet. You just moved money into an account.

Thanks for trying you but did answer my question, not even close.
SUPPORT
Adebisi A.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Adebisi A. 1 Reply

Thanks for all your answers to my question. I taught the purpose of Rewardicals points and VPs point are given to anyone that buy anything from TripleClicks? Many regards Adebisi A PS that is why I was asking in the first place, I think it will be a good idea
Thanks for all your answers to my question.

I taught the purpose of Rewardicals points and VPs
point are given to anyone that buy anything from TripleClicks?
Many regards
Adebisi A
PS that is why I was asking in the first place,
I think it will be a good idea
SUPPORT
Adebisi A.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1433071]Thanks for all your answers to my question. I taught the purpose of Rewardicals points and VPs point are given to anyone that buy anything from TripleClicks? Many regards Adebisi A PS that is why I was asking in the first place, I think it will be a good idea [/quote] Begin understand, you ARE NOT BUY ANYTHING. You are ONLY FUND YOUR TRIPLECLICKS ACCOUNT with money. About when you can use Auto-Delivery, go to the item and add it to cart, then a new popup will show up, just like with any other item, and there you can set auto-delivery, if it is possible. Best regards Svend
Adebisi A. posted:

Many regards
Adebisi A

Begin understand, you ARE NOT BUY ANYTHING.

You are ONLY FUND YOUR TRIPLECLICKS ACCOUNT with money.

About when you can use Auto-Delivery, go to the item and add it to cart, then a new popup will show up, just like with any other item, and there you can set auto-delivery, if it is possible.

Best regards
Svend
72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago More by Adebisi A.

[quote=1433084][quote=1433071]Thanks for all your answers to my question. I taught the purpose of Rewardicals points and VPs point are given to anyone that buy anything from TripleClicks? Many regards Adebisi A PS that is why I was asking in the first place, I think it will be a good idea [/quote] Begin understand, you ARE NOT BUY ANYTHING. You are ONLY [quote]FUND YOUR TRIPLECLICKS ACCOUNT[/quote] with money. About when you can use Auto-Delivery, go to the item and add it to cart, then a new popup will show up, just like with any other item, and there you can set auto-delivery, if it is possible. Best regards Svend [/quote] Thank you Svend and all the affiliates and guru.
Svend Erik L. posted:
Adebisi A. posted:

Many regards
Adebisi A

Begin understand, you ARE NOT BUY ANYTHING.

You are ONLY
FUND YOUR TRIPLECLICKS ACCOUNT
with money.

About when you can use Auto-Delivery, go to the item and add it to cart, then a new popup will show up, just like with any other item, and there you can set auto-delivery, if it is possible.

Best regards
Svend

Thank you Svend and all the affiliates and guru.
SUPPORT
Adebisi A.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=1433065][quote=1432960][quote=1432921]Dear Mr Gery, When one buys TC Gift Certificate, why is it that one is not [b]rewarded[/b] with [b]Rewardicals[/b] and [b]VP[/b]? Finally will it be possible to add TC Gift Certificate on Auto-Delivery? I hope you understand my question Sir. Many regards[/quote] If you are referring to funding your gift certificate account, you really haven't purchased anything yet. You just moved money into an account. [/quote] Thanks for trying you but did answer my question, not even close. [/quote] Tall Ships did answer your question accurately, and Sven also answered your question. When you get a TC Gift Certificate there is no real purchase yet. As both gentlemen said, you've moved money into your TC Gift Certificate account. So there are no commissions to yet be realized by anyone until the TC Gift Certificate is used by the recipient. At that time if the recipient makes a qualifying purchase then commissions and Rewardicals get issued--but NOT until then. A TC Gift Certificate has an expiration time set by you (the one who selects the TC Gift Certificate). If that TC Gift Certificate is NOT used by the expiration date. The money is returned to you through your TC Gift Certificate account. This is another reason why there are no rewardicals/VP/Commissions generated for simply obtaining a TC Gift Certificate. This process is a way to help generate sales, reward your team members, etc. The rewards come when the objective of the TC Gift Certificate is realized (the purchase of a product by the recipient). So that is why there are no Rewardicals (etc.) for selecting a TC Gift Certificate, [u]and I wouldn't want SFI to issue Rewardicals, etc. until the TC Gift Certificate is used for the fact that the TC Gift Certificate has an expiration date at which point money is returned to the issuer of the certificate.[/u] --Hal
Adebisi A. posted:
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . posted:
Adebisi A. posted:
Dear Mr Gery,
Many regards

Thanks for trying you but did answer my question, not even close.

Tall Ships did answer your question accurately, and Sven also answered your question. When you get a TC Gift Certificate there is no real purchase yet. As both gentlemen said, you've moved money into your TC Gift Certificate account. So there are no commissions to yet be realized by anyone until the TC Gift Certificate is used by the recipient. At that time if the recipient makes a qualifying purchase then commissions and Rewardicals get issued--but NOT until then.

A TC Gift Certificate has an expiration time set by you (the one who selects the TC Gift Certificate). If that TC Gift Certificate is NOT used by the expiration date. The money is returned to you through your TC Gift Certificate account. This is another reason why there are no rewardicals/VP/Commissions generated for simply obtaining a TC Gift Certificate. This process is a way to help generate sales, reward your team members, etc. The rewards come when the objective of the TC Gift Certificate is realized (the purchase of a product by the recipient).

So that is why there are no Rewardicals (etc.) for selecting a TC Gift Certificate, and I wouldn't want SFI to issue Rewardicals, etc. until the TC Gift Certificate is used for the fact that the TC Gift Certificate has an expiration date at which point money is returned to the issuer of the certificate.

--Hal
16x SUPPORT
Harold G.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Scott L. Tanja K.

| Edit settings