SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Another Redeem Rewardical Tokens Option

Posted 7 months ago More by Christine D.

[quote=1428664]But, can I give a Gift Certificate to myself ?? [quote=1428657][quote=1428560]Hello. Please. consider adding the Rewardical redeem option of cashing out. Donations option is like cashing out. Bitcoins is more or less a cashing out option. I will use most of my Rewardical Tokens redeeming VP and some TCredis but cash out to affiliate should be an option. Best Regards, Manuel[/quote] Option is already there! It is called a Gift Certificate![/quote] [/quote] Yes , I tried it Manuel. I redeemed Rewardicals for Gift Certificate and I used it for myself. It gives you the option to use the Gift Certificate in the check out, when you purchase something.
Manuel J M. posted:
But, can I give a Gift Certificate to myself ??
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . posted:
Manuel J M. posted:
Hello. Please. consider adding the Rewardical redeem option of cashing out. Donations option is like cashing out. Bitcoins is more or less a cashing out option. I will use most of my Rewardical Tokens redeeming VP and some TCredis but cash out to affiliate should be an option. Best Regards, Manuel

Option is already there!
It is called a Gift Certificate!

Yes , I tried it Manuel.
I redeemed Rewardicals for Gift Certificate and I used it for myself.
It gives you the option to use the Gift Certificate in the check out,
when you purchase something.
13x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 7 months ago

[quote=1428664]But, can I give a Gift Certificate to myself ?? [quote=1428657][quote=1428560]Hello. Please. consider adding the Rewardical redeem option of cashing out. Donations option is like cashing out. Bitcoins is more or less a cashing out option. I will use most of my Rewardical Tokens redeeming VP and some TCredis but cash out to affiliate should be an option. Best Regards, Manuel[/quote] Option is already there! It is called a Gift Certificate![/quote] [/quote] YES OF COURSE, this GC is only for you, you cannot redeem GC to others. There is a different of GC you get and GC you issue. GC you get (Redeem) is [b]ONLY for you[/b], no other can use them. GC you issue is NOT for you, [b]only for those you are issue them to[/b]. You can issue GC to your team, if you have money on your TC Account (also called "Member Sales Account" and "Gift Certificate Account". If you are buy Gift Certificates in TripleClicks, you are in fact [b]ONLY fund your TC Account.[/b] Best regards Svend
Manuel J M. posted:
But, can I give a Gift Certificate to myself ??
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . posted:
Manuel J M. posted:
Hello. Please. consider adding the Rewardical redeem option of cashing out. Donations option is like cashing out. Bitcoins is more or less a cashing out option. I will use most of my Rewardical Tokens redeeming VP and some TCredis but cash out to affiliate should be an option. Best Regards, Manuel

Option is already there!
It is called a Gift Certificate!

YES OF COURSE, this GC is only for you, you cannot redeem GC to others.

There is a different of GC you get and GC you issue.

GC you get (Redeem) is ONLY for you, no other can use them.
GC you issue is NOT for you, only for those you are issue them to.

You can issue GC to your team, if you have money on your TC Account (also called "Member Sales Account" and "Gift Certificate Account".

If you are buy Gift Certificates in TripleClicks, you are in fact ONLY fund your TC Account.

Best regards
Svend

72x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago More by Robert T.

Hello Manuel- You can also spend your rewardicals on PSA's and PRM's! You never know you might find the diamond in the rough that can increase your profits while getting the gift certificates. Don't forget the bullion option as well you can get a collectible item whose value will do nothing but increase as the precious metals go up. Robert
Hello Manuel-

You can also spend your rewardicals on PSA's and PRM's! You never know you might find the diamond in the rough that can increase your profits while getting the gift certificates. Don't forget the bullion option as well you can get a collectible item whose value will do nothing but increase as the precious metals go up.

Robert
6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago

[quote=1428588]Hello Manuel, It would be nice to have a redeem option for cashing out but think of the consequences. With the amount of Rewardical Tokens that are given out on a daily basis , I feel that SFI would go Bankrupt . The other options we have, except the donation one, does indirectly create income for SFI and the affiliate and has the potential to get other people interested in getting more involved in SFI and TripleClicks etc therefore hopefully spend more money to buy TCredits and other items.. Hope you understand what I mean.. SFI has to make profit in order for us to make profit. regards [/quote] We could always have a maxium limit per month
Christine D. posted:
Hello Manuel,
It would be nice to have a redeem option for cashing out but think of the consequences.

With the amount of Rewardical Tokens that are given out on a daily basis , I feel that SFI would go Bankrupt .

The other options we have, except the donation one, does indirectly create income for SFI and the affiliate
and has the potential to get other people interested in getting more involved in SFI and TripleClicks etc
therefore hopefully spend more money to buy TCredits and other items..

Hope you understand what I mean..
SFI has to make profit in order for us to make profit.

regards

We could always have a maxium limit per month
7x SUPPORT
Janet S.

Australia

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago

Yes, you can use funds held in your Gift Certificate account at checkout EXCEPT when the product you wish to purchase is on Auto-Delivery.
Yes, you can use funds held in your Gift Certificate account at checkout EXCEPT when the product you wish to purchase is on Auto-Delivery.
6x SUPPORT
Gilbert M.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

[quote=1428640][quote=1428627]Hello- Technically if you are redeeming rewardicals for VP's and then making rank with these options you are cashing out. So adding a second option for this would not be a good idea. We need to give the program a chance changes will happen as I remember a while back there was mention of something being discussed. Only time will tell, Robert[/quote] I see your point but if I have a considerable amount of RT and it happens that I'm going to die and wont be able to stay with SFI? [/quote] Sorry, Manuel but I see no logical reason for your explanation of thinking you're about to die. I just finished my second heart bypass surgery at the tender age of 74. I know I'm close to being dead but I also know that I'm working to give my family and loved ones to remember me by in the future. One of the things that enticed me to research this SFI thing was the fact that it could be passed on to my family. Not one of the jobs I worked at over the years ever promised that nor did they ever even consider it.
Manuel J M. posted:
Robert T. posted:
Hello-

Technically if you are redeeming rewardicals for VP's and then making rank with these options you are cashing out. So adding a second option for this would not be a good idea. We need to give the program a chance changes will happen as I remember a while back there was mention of something being discussed.

Only time will tell,

Robert

I see your point but if I have a considerable amount of RT and it happens that I'm going to die and wont be able to stay with SFI?

Sorry, Manuel but I see no logical reason for your explanation of thinking you're about to die. I just finished my second heart bypass surgery at the tender age of 74. I know I'm close to being dead but I also know that I'm working to give my family and loved ones to remember me by in the future. One of the things that enticed me to research this SFI thing was the fact that it could be passed on to my family. Not one of the jobs I worked at over the years ever promised that nor did they ever even consider it.
2x SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Manuel So what do you recon how much will Rewardical be worth . 1 Rewardical maybe worth $0.000001 [just an assumption] somewhere round there. Bitcoin option is also there but not many people are going for it. As it is still in it's testing phase. And not many countries accept Bitcoin. Good suggestion anyway.
Hi Manuel

So what do you recon how much will Rewardical be worth . 1 Rewardical maybe worth $0.000001 [just an assumption] somewhere round there.
Bitcoin option is also there but not many people are going for it. As it is still in it's testing phase.
And not many countries accept Bitcoin.

Good suggestion anyway.

Isabelle L.

Fiji

E365 Champion

Posted 7 months ago

I claimed Gift certificate but I can't use the GC to purchase the item that I like to buy. "You have an electronic Gift Certificate for $71.00 available for you to spend at TripleClicks.com . Please note that this online Gift Certificate EXPIRES on Nov 21st, 2018. Go to TripleClicks.com now to use your gift certificate (the amount of your gift certificate will be deducted at checkout). https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=62605 https://www.tripleclicks.com/%3E • Page %3E not found" I sent a support help I'm waiting for replying.
I claimed Gift certificate but I can't use the GC to purchase the item that I like to buy.
"You have an electronic Gift Certificate for $71.00 available for you to spend at TripleClicks.com . Please note that this online Gift Certificate EXPIRES on Nov 21st, 2018. Go to TripleClicks.com now to use your gift certificate (the amount of your gift certificate will be deducted at checkout).
www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=62605
www.tripleclicks.com/%3E
• Page %3E not found"
I sent a support help I'm waiting for replying.

Erika S.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Michael Y.

Posted 7 months ago More by Manuel J M.

Bitcoin is a very volatile Cryptocurrency and it has its merits. Right now is a potential thing and I dont intend on spending my hard earned RT in that. Now the best value I believe is redeeming for VP or TCredits. With VP you can use them to stay EA2. I know that RT is a new system and now it have not many Localvantia or Rewardical ECA members from which we can earn RT. But in the future when it grows I still think we should have an option of cashing out (money for us), besides buying things with GC or Bitcoins. [quote=1428911]Hi Manuel So what do you recon how much will Rewardical be worth . 1 Rewardical maybe worth $0.000001 [just an assumption] somewhere round there. Bitcoin option is also there but not many people are going for it. As it is still in it's testing phase. And not many countries accept Bitcoin. Good suggestion anyway. [/quote]
Bitcoin is a very volatile Cryptocurrency and it has its merits. Right now is a potential thing and I dont intend on spending my hard earned RT in that. Now the best value I believe is redeeming for VP or TCredits. With VP you can use them to stay EA2. I know that RT is a new system and now it have not many Localvantia or Rewardical ECA members from which we can earn RT. But in the future when it grows I still think we should have an option of cashing out (money for us), besides buying things with GC or Bitcoins.
Isabelle L. posted:
Hi Manuel

So what do you recon how much will Rewardical be worth . 1 Rewardical maybe worth $0.000001 [just an assumption] somewhere round there.
Bitcoin option is also there but not many people are going for it. As it is still in it's testing phase.
And not many countries accept Bitcoin.

Good suggestion anyway.

SUPPORT
Manuel J M.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Michael Y.

| Edit settings