Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is the best way to help your team members achieve their goals and increase their rank?

Posted 7 months ago, edited 7 months ago More by Jonathan C.

What is the best way to help your team members achieve their goals and increase their rank? Secondly, what happens if someone with a pending re-qualification doesn't meet up that position?
What is the best way to help your team members achieve their goals and increase their rank?
Secondly, what happens if someone with a pending re-qualification doesn't meet up that position?
Jonathan C.

Nigeria

Posted 7 months ago

Hi Jonathan! Please,read this: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSLeadByEx?referrer=search]https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSLeadByEx?referrer=search[/url] and this: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295]https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295[/url] 2.There's always a chance to do it next month. Best regards!
Hi Jonathan!
Please,read this:
https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSLeadByEx?referrer=search
and this:
https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295

2.There's always a chance to do it next month.

Best regards!
37x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted 7 months ago More by Johan V. 1 Reply

Hello Jonathan, First you need to know, that SFI business is even their own business. Your team members need to take the responsibility that they work forwards. You, as their sponsor, can support them with information or help where needed. Sometimes they didn't understand welll what to do. Lead them the right way. Depending on the effort and in some cases, you can give them Tcredits or a gift certificate. Then ranking, for example i see you have: pending EA re-qualification badge now. When you don't reach again EA rank before end April, you rank will fall back to Affiliate. And when you loose EA rank, you are also loose many profits and all your CSAs at that moment.
Hello Jonathan,

First you need to know, that SFI business is even their own business.
Your team members need to take the responsibility that they work forwards.

You, as their sponsor, can support them with information or help where needed.
Sometimes they didn't understand welll what to do. Lead them the right way.
Depending on the effort and in some cases, you can give them Tcredits or a gift certificate.

Then ranking, for example i see you have: pending EA re-qualification badge now.
When you don't reach again EA rank before end April, you rank will fall back to Affiliate.
And when you loose EA rank, you are also loose many profits and all your CSAs at that moment.
345x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 months ago

Hi Jonathan! # as for maself, the best way to help your downline is to be in touch with them; to tell them what they are supposed to to and how to do that for the best.... Tell them where to find needed knowledge; what to read and learn and how to set up their goals. Then observe how they're doing their job, and help just and only when needed (do not ever push them). # when you do not reach pending requalification by the end of the month, you start the next month with new badge - pending requalification for the highest rank you reached in previous month. Best regards !
Hi Jonathan!

# as for maself, the best way to help your downline is to be in touch with them; to tell them what they are supposed to to and how to do that for the best.... Tell them where to find needed knowledge; what to read and learn and how to set up their goals. Then observe how they're doing their job, and help just and only when needed (do not ever push them).

# when you do not reach pending requalification by the end of the month, you start the next month with new badge - pending requalification for the highest rank you reached in previous month.

Best regards !
300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 7 months ago

The key word in your question is HELP. It's THEIR goals, and THEIR rank, as you correctly say. #1 - They have to express a desire to grow. #2 - They have to be able and willing to do the basics #3 - They have to communicate with you so you understand their strength and weakness #4 - They must be self-motivated to act on what they learn #5 - You must be always ready to answer their questions, even if it means going to others to find the answer. #6 - Be honest! Don't build false expectation in their mind. #7 - Empathize. Care about your Team member as a human, not what they can do for you financially. #8 - Be patient! Nobody achieves greatness in a day. This is an every day business that is long-term.
The key word in your question is HELP. It's THEIR goals, and THEIR rank, as you correctly say.

#1 - They have to express a desire to grow.
#2 - They have to be able and willing to do the basics
#3 - They have to communicate with you so you understand their strength and weakness
#4 - They must be self-motivated to act on what they learn
#5 - You must be always ready to answer their questions, even if it means going to others to find the answer.
#6 - Be honest! Don't build false expectation in their mind.
#7 - Empathize. Care about your Team member as a human, not what they can do for you financially.
#8 - Be patient! Nobody achieves greatness in a day. This is an every day business that is long-term.
246x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #18

Posted 7 months ago

The best thing to do for your team members is to 1. Refer them to study launchpad 2. Always get in touch with them either through chat or mail If you didn't meet up the requalification of your, you lose your rank to affiliate,lose all your CSA and lose profit. As we all know that in every business profit is the paramount goal
The best thing to do for your team members is to
1. Refer them to study launchpad
2. Always get in touch with them either through chat or mail

If you didn't meet up the requalification of your, you lose your rank to affiliate,lose all your CSA and lose profit.
As we all know that in every business profit is the paramount goal
SUPPORT
Osineye B.

Nigeria

Posted 7 months ago

Hey Jonathan! I think best way to help is SUPPORTING them and always be there for helping them! If your team is successful also you are successful. It's nice and helpful everybody to read every lesson of launchpad READ AND LEARN! Sofija Josifoski
Hey Jonathan!
I think best way to help is SUPPORTING them and always be there for helping them!
If your team is successful also you are successful.
It's nice and helpful everybody to read every lesson of launchpad
READ AND LEARN!
Sofija Josifoski
2x SUPPORT
Sofija J.

Macedonia

Posted 7 months ago

Hi Jonathan, I believe the best way to help your team reach their goals is to look at their profile to see what their goals are and then communicate to them what training is available to help them reach their goal in the Launch Pad lessons. all the best, Len A quitter never wins and a winner never quits!
Hi Jonathan,
I believe the best way to help your team reach their goals
is to look at their profile to see what their goals are and then
communicate to them what training is available to help them
reach their goal in the Launch Pad lessons.

all the best,
Len

A quitter never wins and a winner never quits!
Leonard L.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Ladislav O. John K.

Posted 7 months ago More by Jonathan C. 1 Reply

[quote=1382786]Hello Jonathan, First you need to know, that SFI business is even their own business. Your team members need to take the responsibility that they work forwards. You, as their sponsor, can support them with information or help where needed. Sometimes they didn't understand welll what to do. Lead them the right way. Depending on the effort and in some cases, you can give them Tcredits or a gift certificate. Then ranking, for example i see you have: pending EA re-qualification badge now. When you don't reach again EA rank before end April, you rank will fall back to Affiliate. And when you loose EA rank, you are also loose many profits and all your CSAs at that moment.[/quote] I never knew one could lose his CSAs. Thanks for the info. I also noticed that in acquiring some badges you also get rewarded with CSAs. Mostly when one achieves gold trim of the badges does that also mean one can lose the CSAs acquired if badge is lost?
Johan V. posted:
Hello Jonathan,

Depending on the effort and in some cases, you can give them Tcredits or a gift certificate.

Then ranking, for example i see you have: pending EA re-qualification badge now.
When you don't reach again EA rank before end April, you rank will fall back to Affiliate.
And when you loose EA rank, you are also loose many profits and all your CSAs at that moment.

I never knew one could lose his CSAs. Thanks for the info.
I also noticed that in acquiring some badges you also get rewarded with CSAs. Mostly when one achieves gold trim of the badges does that also mean one can lose the CSAs acquired if badge is lost?
Jonathan C.

Nigeria

Posted 7 months ago More by Johan V.

[quote=1383661][quote=1382786]Hello Jonathan, First you need to know, that SFI business is even their own business. Your team members need to take the responsibility that they work forwards. You, as their sponsor, can support them with information or help where needed. Sometimes they didn't understand welll what to do. Lead them the right way. Depending on the effort and in some cases, you can give them Tcredits or a gift certificate. Then ranking, for example i see you have: pending EA re-qualification badge now. When you don't reach again EA rank before end April, you rank will fall back to Affiliate. And when you loose EA rank, you are also loose many profits and all your CSAs at that moment.[/quote] I never knew one could lose his CSAs. Thanks for the info. I also noticed that in acquiring some badges you also get rewarded with CSAs. Mostly when one achieves gold trim of the badges does that also mean one can lose the CSAs acquired if badge is lost?[/quote] Hello Jonathan, Correctly, by some badges if you have a gold trim, you are getting a CSA. But, loosing this and other CSAs are only when you are loosing your rank.
Jonathan C. posted:
Johan V. posted:
Hello Jonathan,

I never knew one could lose his CSAs. Thanks for the info.
I also noticed that in acquiring some badges you also get rewarded with CSAs. Mostly when one achieves gold trim of the badges does that also mean one can lose the CSAs acquired if badge is lost?

Hello Jonathan,

Correctly, by some badges if you have a gold trim, you are getting a CSA.
But, loosing this and other CSAs are only when you are loosing your rank.
345x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 months ago

yes , i am also agree that just send them gift card and also TC credits to build up ...
yes , i am also agree that just send them gift card and also TC credits to build up ...
SUPPORT
Naseer A.

Pakistan

| Edit settings