Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Success is sweet

Posted 6 months ago

I have been having challenge with making purchases via Bitcoin. The good news here is I have succeeded in doing. If I had relented I would have felt that there is an issue with the platform when making purchases via Bitcoin. This is also to inform those interested in doing the same to go ahead.
I have been having challenge with making purchases via Bitcoin.
The good news here is I have succeeded in doing. If I had relented I would have felt that there is an issue with the platform when making purchases via Bitcoin.
This is also to inform those interested in doing the same to go ahead.
Jonathan C.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Jonathon Thank you for reassuring everyone that the bitcoin payment option is working. Very happy you were able to get it to work. You heard it here folks! Go put that Bitcoin to work
Hello Jonathon

Thank you for reassuring everyone that the bitcoin payment option is working.

Very happy you were able to get it to work.

You heard it here folks! Go put that Bitcoin to work
11x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

Well done Jonathan! Thank you for your information, so we can help our associates if they face a similar problem.
Well done Jonathan!
Thank you for your information, so we can help our associates if they face a similar problem.
33x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

I have been having problems with this Bitcoin thing too, but with this information I'll try things out again. Thanks for sharing this.
I have been having problems with this Bitcoin thing too, but with this information I'll try things out again. Thanks for sharing this.
SUPPORT
Austen A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Jonathan, Thanks to inform us, here on this Forum, that you made succesfully a purchase with Bitcoin. It will give a trust feeling for other members, to do the same, if they want or have Bitcoins. I wish you good luck further in this business.
Hello Jonathan,

Thanks to inform us, here on this Forum, that you made succesfully a purchase with Bitcoin.

It will give a trust feeling for other members, to do the same, if they want or have Bitcoins.

I wish you good luck further in this business.
343x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Jonathan, thanks for the info. I feel bad now that I didnt think of writing about this a while ago. One of my serious PSA was having issues buying with bitcoin due to the fact that for better secure transaction Bitpay introduced the bitcoin protocol instead of the usual method of using just wallet address. For blockchain and some other wallets its a difficult thing, SO WE TOOK A VERY SIMPLE PROCESS.....OPEN AN ACCOUN WITH BITPAY. That works like magic, and the cost of transaction is minimal since you will be paying from Bitpay (yours) wallet to another Bitpay wallet (SFI). So just get an a Bitpay Bitcoin wallet, and use it for your SFI Bitcoin transactions. I hope this makes sense to you and help other Affiliates too, as it did to me and y PSA. Bless you
Hi Jonathan,
thanks for the info. I feel bad now that I didnt think of writing about this a while ago.

One of my serious PSA was having issues buying with bitcoin due to the fact that for better secure transaction Bitpay introduced the bitcoin protocol instead of the usual method of using just wallet address. For blockchain and some other wallets its a difficult thing, SO WE TOOK A VERY SIMPLE PROCESS.....OPEN AN ACCOUN WITH BITPAY.

That works like magic, and the cost of transaction is minimal since you will be paying from Bitpay (yours) wallet to another Bitpay wallet (SFI).

So just get an a Bitpay Bitcoin wallet, and use it for your SFI Bitcoin transactions.

I hope this makes sense to you and help other Affiliates too, as it did to me and y PSA.

Bless you

SUPPORT
Mishack I.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Aina L. Tasneem S.

| Edit settings