Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why are the VersaPoints are hidden?

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago

Save time of your team member and remove hidden VersaPoints how can we achieve these VersaPoints?
Save time of your team member and remove hidden VersaPoints how can we achieve these VersaPoints?
Bashir A.

Pakistan

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Bashir, I do not get your question clearly here but I assume you want to know how to earn free Versa points . If that is what you mean then click here : https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240 , 18 ways to earn free VPs
Hello Bashir,

I do not get your question clearly here but I assume you want to know how to earn free Versa points .

If that is what you mean then click here : www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240 , 18 ways to earn free VPs
43x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=1363418]Save time of your team member and remove hidden VersaPoints how can we achieve these VersaPoints?[/quote] I don't understand what you mean by hidden versapoints, No versapoints is hidden, it's just that you are expected to review or do the tasks that involving the VP. You have unlimited verspoints to earn through the SFI launchedpad and To Do Lists.
Bashir A. posted:

I don't understand what you mean by hidden versapoints, No versapoints is hidden, it's just that you are expected to review or do the tasks that involving the VP.

You have unlimited verspoints to earn through the SFI launchedpad and To Do Lists.

60x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Hello Bashir, On tab for the to do list. in the top corner it will say how many VP are available for you to earn. Is that what your talking about. If so they are not hidden. That is letting you know who many VP you can earn buy doing your launch pad lessons and the list it gives you under the to do list. I hope this helps if not I am always here to help. Have a wonderful day.
Hello Bashir,

On tab for the to do list. in the top corner it will say how many VP are available for you to earn. Is that what your talking about. If so they are not hidden. That is letting you know who many VP you can earn buy doing your launch pad lessons and the list it gives you under the to do list. I hope this helps if not I am always here to help. Have a wonderful day.
SUPPORT
DeEasta H.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

Hi, Bashir A.! Your question is confusing, or it's not clear enough. But i will try my best to help you. Lol 1. If you want to view the free VPs that you haven't yet collected on some tasks for Affiliate, Go to your VP Ledger, here. https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger?referrer=search 2. If you want to view your PSAs/CSAs VP on previous and present month, go to your Genealogy. Here. https://www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?active=true (use the filters.) 3. If you want to help your PSAs to transfer their VPs from previous to present month, share this link with them. https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/VPtransfer?referrer=search VP transfer is for Affiliate who never been at EA rank. This procedure is only available every first 7 days of the month. And this benefits, is good for one time only, for Affiliates, no repeat. And, there is no hidden VPs Mr. Bashir A.! Just, double check your VP Ledger and complete the tasks. Hope this helps! ' wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b]
Hi, Bashir A.!

Your question is confusing, or it's not clear enough. But i will try my best to help you. Lol

1. If you want to view the free VPs that you haven't yet collected on some tasks for Affiliate,
Go to your VP Ledger, here. www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger?referrer=search

2. If you want to view your PSAs/CSAs VP on previous and present month, go to your Genealogy.
Here. www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?active=true (use the filters.)

3. If you want to help your PSAs to transfer their VPs from previous to present month, share this link with them.
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/VPtransfer?referrer=search
VP transfer is for Affiliate who never been at EA rank. This procedure is only available every first 7 days of the month.
And this benefits, is good for one time only, for Affiliates, no repeat.

And, there is no hidden VPs Mr. Bashir A.!
Just, double check your VP Ledger and complete the tasks.

Hope this helps!
' wish you all the best!

Ria
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

I will agree with others that your question is not quite clear... but, if you are talking about these VersaPoints... [img]https://i.imgur.com/lpJKFQb.jpg[/img] on your To-Do list you will see some tasks with an asterisk [img]https://i.imgur.com/746C41Z.jpg[/img] at the bottom of the page, you can find the meaning of that asterisk... the green V looks like this [img]https://i.imgur.com/S5f2FAw.jpg[/img]
I will agree with others that your question is not quite clear...
but, if you are talking about these VersaPoints...

on your To-Do list you will see some tasks with an asterisk

at the bottom of the page, you can find the meaning of that asterisk...

the green V looks like this

141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,833 | Followers: 1,142 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Bashir This should help answer and provide links to most Versapoint questions. "Introduction to Versapoints" https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=26 Find your actual daily earned VP - itemized Tip: Find the source of your daily earned VP, each day by Clicking on your Person Icon>Reports>VP Ledger and then clicking on the # total (in blue) for "Total current VersaPoints"
Hi Bashir
This should help answer and provide links to most Versapoint questions.
"Introduction to Versapoints"
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=26

Find your actual daily earned VP - itemized Tip:
Find the source of your daily earned VP, each day by Clicking on your Person Icon>Reports>VP Ledger and
then clicking on the # total (in blue) for "Total current VersaPoints"
Bob M.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

In the top right hand corner of your sign in page, next to your picture, on the left is your total VP for the month.
In the top right hand corner of your sign in page, next to your picture, on the left is your total VP for the month.
Calvin K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Donna Y. Bruce H.

Posted 6 months ago

it seems to me that the respected Bashir has [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Home/ToDoList]a view of the TO DO list[/url], which refers to how much the VP is available for earnings. But he worries that he can not get all VP.
it seems to me that the respected Bashir has a view of the TO DO list, which refers to how much the VP is available for earnings.
But he worries that he can not get all VP.
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Liked by Donna Y. Bruce H.

Posted 6 months ago

Thank you Bashir for your questions here today. After reviewing all the information everyone has sent to you today with all the Answers you needed Great question you have asked and Great to visit the Forum for all the answers you are looking for each day also for your SFI Team. Congratulation today on your EA very nice to meet your today Welcome . Thank you to all our SFI Team Leader for all your success each day. Always helpful review all our daily questions on our Alert Tab today. GREAT SUCCESS DAILY Donna
Thank you Bashir for your questions here today. After reviewing all the information everyone has sent
to you today with all the Answers you needed Great question you have asked and Great to visit the Forum
for all the answers you are looking for each day also for your SFI Team. Congratulation today on your EA
very nice to meet your today Welcome .

Thank you to all our SFI Team Leader for all your success each day. Always helpful review all our daily
questions on our Alert Tab today. GREAT SUCCESS DAILY

Donna
9x SUPPORT
Donna Y.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H. Nelvi R.

Posted 6 months ago

Hi, There are none as far as I know. The only one that might not be so obvious is the VPs associated with the SPIN & WIN contest. That too you will not miss if you make it a point to read the Newsletters from SFI and answer the questions correctly. FYI: "At least once every month–and up to three times every month–we include a notice in our newsletters announcing that a new Spin & Win contest is underway." Cheers
Hi,

There are none as far as I know. The only one that might not be so obvious is the VPs associated with the SPIN & WIN contest. That too you will not miss if you make it a point to read the Newsletters from SFI and answer the questions correctly.

FYI:

"At least once every month–and up to three times every month–we include a notice in our newsletters announcing that a new Spin & Win contest is underway."

Cheers
13x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Bruce H.

| Edit settings