Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Go

Posted 7 months ago

Learn learn more SFI . So excited
Learn learn more SFI . So excited
Analyn E.

Philippines

Posted 7 months ago

Hello Analyn Welcome to the forum! Yes learning about SFI and all of its properties and income streams is awesome. I remember when I first got started reading the launchpad training. Although it was a lot to take in, it got me very excited about the potential at SFI and very anxious to get started. I learned many things I did not know for free about marketing and e-commerce as a whole. SFI is great and you can never stop learning. Much success to you Chris J
Hello Analyn

Welcome to the forum!

Yes learning about SFI and all of its properties and income streams is awesome.

I remember when I first got started reading the launchpad training.
Although it was a lot to take in, it got me very excited about the potential at SFI and very anxious to get started.
I learned many things I did not know for free about marketing and e-commerce as a whole.

SFI is great and you can never stop learning.

Much success to you
Chris J
11x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 7 months ago

Hi Analyn! Welcome to SFI and to this Forum ! Yes, this is an amazing business platform which will give you anything you need to develop successful online marketing business ! You've said it just right ; all you need is to learn hard and work even harder in order to achieve it ! Start with your Launchpad lessons ; that's real treasure og knowledge and your best companion here ! https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ Happy Growing ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wyo45uG.jpg[/img]
Hi Analyn!

Welcome to SFI and to this Forum !

Yes, this is an amazing business platform which will give you anything you need to develop successful online marketing business ! You've said it just right ; all you need is to learn hard and work even harder in order to achieve it !

Start with your Launchpad lessons ; that's real treasure og knowledge and your best companion here !

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

Happy Growing !

295x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Liked by Karen E. Bruce H.

Posted 7 months ago

Hi Analyn,:smile: Congratulation, you've made the only correct choice, SFI.:thumbsup: We are glad to have you with us, and to share your energy . Good luck into the future. Sincerely Clarence:sunglasses:W
Hi Analyn,

Congratulation, you've made the only correct choice, SFI.

We are glad to have you with us, and to share your energy .
Good luck into the future.
Sincerely
Clarence
W
3x SUPPORT
Clarence W.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Karen E. Bruce H.

| Edit settings